Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Are So Horny Out of Town!

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not even talking out of state. All they have to do is drive out of town to the next county! It's ridiculous how a girl who is totally unavailable locally is totally down to be a complete slut 45 minutes out.

This past summer, I hooked up with two hot, rich ***** types from my school. I had known them both almost a year. Neither of them showed the slightest sign of interest during the school year. However, once out of town, bam! I almost blew it I was so surprised they were so receptive.

Keep this in mind: if you want to have some fun, look for an out of towner.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not even talking out of state. All they have to do is drive out of town to the next county! It's ridiculous how a girl who is totally unavailable locally is totally down to be a complete slut 45 minutes out.

This past summer, I hooked up with two hot, rich ***** types from my school. I had known them both almost a year. Neither of them showed the slightest sign of interest during the school year. However, once out of town, bam! I almost blew it I was so surprised they were so receptive.

Keep this in mind: if you want to have some fun, look for an out of towner.
Yea they care bout reputation