Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are so damn childish

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are women so childish when they get mad at you they hold grudges, women that know me do this at me WTF is your problem? I really don't get it. As a guy I get angry with people but I get over it and move on. I worked with women for 9 years it was nothing but an ass ache they don't get a long, they fvck things up, its just plain frustrating. Working with women for so long its turned me off of them, dealing with their BS, when I have a woman angry and holding a grudge I want to say quit being such a fvcking child.

Ya I show interest in you, when I see things that are red flags I lose interest, ya I will stay friendly but I'm not going to go any further than that, suck it up butter cup and deal with it.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one bitter girl ure dealing with, get out of it.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't stress over it. Use it to your advantage

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The whole thing is an act. Unless you tracked mud all over her floor or something.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget the manipulative tears any time you have to discipline them or otherwise do anything other than kiss their ass. You can really tell many of these women never deal with one iota of negative feedback anywhere in their lives when they burst into tears any time you tell them they need to do something better at work. Talk about childish.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bad behavior is supported by stupid moronic parental upbringing.

It becomes a 'normal' thing to act like an ass. You must show women that you don't give a fukk and won't take any of the sh!t. Fail to do this, and they will try to walk all over you, and treat you as their 'pet'.

Frame = Nuclear Weapons, in this case.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women are born, but men become."

That old saying means that women essentially never mature.... A 17 y.o. girl is mentally the same as a 27 y.o. woman whose also mentally the same as a 47 y.o. woman....

While boys are tried and tested through fire and suffering to become men....

Women are born, but men become....

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can add another one to the p*ssed off at me list, anytime I see her she's clearly interested in me. If it wasn't a small town I live in where people know too much of each others business she would be one you would have a relationship just for sex. She's got red flags that make her tough to have a healthy relationship with. Cute enough but that's not enough to overcome her red flags.

I'm tired of the way women act, I guess its their entitlement mentality they have today the world revolves around them. I'm not one of those needy guys that will put up with their sh*t for poon tang. Women have said to me I can be a real assh*le, I don't put up with crap.