“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Women are so damn childish

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Why are women so childish when they get mad at you they hold grudges, women that know me do this at me WTF is your problem? I really don't get it. As a guy I get angry with people but I get over it and move on. I worked with women for 9 years it was nothing but an ass ache they don't get a long, they fvck things up, its just plain frustrating. Working with women for so long its turned me off of them, dealing with their BS, when I have a woman angry and holding a grudge I want to say quit being such a fvcking child.

Ya I show interest in you, when I see things that are red flags I lose interest, ya I will stay friendly but I'm not going to go any further than that, suck it up butter cup and deal with it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
That's one bitter girl ure dealing with, get out of it.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Don't stress over it. Use it to your advantage
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
The whole thing is an act. Unless you tracked mud all over her floor or something.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Don't forget the manipulative tears any time you have to discipline them or otherwise do anything other than kiss their ass. You can really tell many of these women never deal with one iota of negative feedback anywhere in their lives when they burst into tears any time you tell them they need to do something better at work. Talk about childish.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
The bad behavior is supported by stupid moronic parental upbringing.

It becomes a 'normal' thing to act like an ass. You must show women that you don't give a fukk and won't take any of the sh!t. Fail to do this, and they will try to walk all over you, and treat you as their 'pet'.

Frame = Nuclear Weapons, in this case.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
"Women are born, but men become."

That old saying means that women essentially never mature.... A 17 y.o. girl is mentally the same as a 27 y.o. woman whose also mentally the same as a 47 y.o. woman....

While boys are tried and tested through fire and suffering to become men....

Women are born, but men become....
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I can add another one to the p*ssed off at me list, anytime I see her she's clearly interested in me. If it wasn't a small town I live in where people know too much of each others business she would be one you would have a relationship just for sex. She's got red flags that make her tough to have a healthy relationship with. Cute enough but that's not enough to overcome her red flags.

I'm tired of the way women act, I guess its their entitlement mentality they have today the world revolves around them. I'm not one of those needy guys that will put up with their sh*t for poon tang. Women have said to me I can be a real assh*le, I don't put up with crap.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top