Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are simple

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NIce post, now I need to work on becomming a MAN, instead of sitting here trying to figure women out.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give this post 1

Why you ask? Because it does not belong to this board.

It talks about just "reproducing" and that all of our ancestors had sex. It talks about the fact that 300 years ago all of the people had sex too.

This is wrong.

monkeys had sex
Ok, my "ancestor monkey" had sex. But it had sex only because it was the alpha male. When my ancestor monkey had sex, 99 other monkey didn't and died. And it repeats every generation.

We are striving to get the best, the top quality chicks. Not a chick to bonk.

When you want to do that, it gets complicated.

And the stuff about the quantum mechanics is BS.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Reading the Classics

The last reply to this thread was 6 years ago. Yet it is among a handful of I have read here that gets at what a DJ is. I found it referenced while reading Anti-Dump's Machine (thanks Pook!) also a classic into DJ fundamentals.

We all get tied up in the apparent finesse in tactics. And in that effort, we get lost. I find this in my career and in my life.

I work with financial wizards (Master of the Universe types) that design financial products that make them tons of money while (too often) wrecking their clients (and since 2007 clearly able to wreck the global financial system). Yet, I run circles around them in helping my clients get what they need. I do this by distilling what the client needs and then using that knowledge to leverage the wizards into giving me what we want rather than what they have to sell. Not one of my has been damaged by the financial events of the past 2 years. And that is because I made sure that we had our fundamentals down and in constant focus as we built the financial structures to advance our needs.

SS is teaching me that this can be done with women, relationships and foremost how to be a good man rather than a nice guy or a jerk.

This board needs more, not less, of 'how to be' as opposed to 'how to do'. It needs both of course. I'm as much into 'tips, tricks & traps' as the next guy (God knows, I was a huge chump and it cost me near everything). But action based upon tactics alone is a 'doom loop'. It cannot stand. Likewise theory that is untried is just fluff. SS has moved me from the stands and into the game. But no game, from tic-tac-toe to life itself can be approached much less 'won' without knowledge and tactics or lots of practice. But the practice needs to be on the fundamentals.

Thanks to those of you that think enough of yourselves, each other, board participants (and espcially women) to study, theorize, hypothesize and test the deep currents.

Strength, Courage, Fidelity,
Tictac

kokane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think guys, we make a very irresistable catch for women. Coz we were afc's once and had profound thinking which most jerks lack. Now we mix it with masculine thinking and voila, we become what she rarely will ever encounter in her life again. A profound mind with a fit and masculine body.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think. In that 2.7 billion years, nobody perfected the process of getting women until these past few years? Imagine the odds of that. :rolleyes:
Lol, I swear there are a lot of guys on this forum who believe this.
Anyway, old post but a good post.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rediscovery of stoicism in the manosphere has been a positive side game

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The rediscovery of stoicism in the manosphere has been a positive side game
It ain't a game if one lives and breaths it.

It's only a game when you choose to enter it and then choose to leave it when it suits you = these are the fakes, those weak men that puts on a mask.

There should be no games uber, either you are it or you aren't.

Frame is everything.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG mate not everything is about you and your frame/d1ck overcompensation.

Think about it for a minute. if everybody was obsessed with dominating as you are we would be living under the third Reich.

Personally I prefer a wider world with a few more possibilities.

You actually seem like a smart guy but there s no possibility of discussion because you use this binary filter all the time.

Your way is the only way. and anybody who thinks differently is a weak / passive /submissive/insult du jour man.

you can't discuss anything with somebody who is only going to shout slogans and insults

Last edited: