Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are not monogamous - Red Pill stuff

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a little bit of a generation gap here--people my age (and definitely younger) experience the more duplicitous aspects of female nature in a much more visceral, consistent way. Women are less tactful, less discreet & less inhibited in ways that I really don't think they were 10, 20 years ago.
They're just babies with recently gained power and an inability/immaturity in knowing how to yield it tactfully. Reminds me of the stockbrokers we were in our early 20s earnings millions per year. Talk about extreme entitlement and recklessness.

Nothing new under the sun. In time, ALL will pay the price.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tons of respect for @Desdinova but he's even admitted his girl isn't the girl he's most attracted to. Maybe in the future that kind of trade off might seem worth it but from where I am now it's unfathomable.
It's a trade-off I had to consciously decide on. She does all the stuff that every other bytch I dated couldn't come close to doing.

I've fvcked a good share of hot, cute, sexy women. I know I can land them. I don't need to prove that to myself anymore. The real challenge was finding one who is willing to treat me like a dominant, hard-working man. Those other bytches would say "I don't need a man to blah blah blah". It's pretty sad because even after 2 years, my GF treats me like a king.

I'm tired of dating, tired of aimless sex, tired of the same boring dating routine. I'm enjoying the hell out of this LTR. If only she were a little shorter and brunette.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fastlife said:
I have tons of respect for @Desdinova but he's even admitted his girl isn't the girl he's most attracted to. Maybe in the future that kind of trade off might seem worth it but from where I am now it's unfathomable.
It's a healthy trade off, but one that I could not make either without ultimately compromising my happiness.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Then i guess i should never defend anyone no matter how right it might be, i wouldn't want to be labeled a "captain save-a-hoe" right?.

You remind me of leftists yelling "Racist!" and "Fascist!" at anyone trying to be rational and objective.

Whether they are now or are not a week from now is irrelevant to the fact that they like monogamy and commitment more than men.
Only you're not being rational or objective.

I'm explaining truths about women and it makes you freak out and rush to their defense.

Its like if I just saw a new movie and I start talking about some of the problems with the movie and you rush to say: "Oh you must hate this movie!" Nah.. dummy you can give constructive criticism without it being hate lol.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only you're not being rational or objective.

I'm explaining truths about women and it makes you freak out and rush to their defense.

Its like if I just saw a new movie and I start talking about some of the problems with the movie and you rush to say: "Oh you must hate this movie!" Nah.. dummy you can give constructive criticism without it being hate lol.
Am i not?
Women are way more monogamous than men. Basic biology. Pregnancy, need for resource, all that begs for monogamy.

Monkey branching, hypergamy, and so on, has n o t h i n g to do with monogamy.

If you were in a LTR with 6 i'd bet my dik you'd dump her to be in a LTR with a 10, that doesn't make you any less monogamous. Everybody wants 1 good person.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Shut up with all your exceptions to the rule.

I'm talking about the rule. How to CONSISTENTLY attract HOT women. How to CONSISTENTLY attract HOT women. How to CONSISTENTLY attract HOT women.

CONSISTENTLY. Not get lucky here and there.
Smart looking, successful man but socially awkward when young.

Yes, they need those values to consistently attract hot women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the hell out of this LTR. If only she were a little shorter and brunette.
Ultimately, it doesn't matter, because if she were brunette you'd be thinking about blondes and redheads, and vice versa. IMO, anyway. There's a saying, it has different variations, but one of them goes "Show me a hot woman and I'll show you a man who's tired of fvcking her". That's a little bit cynical, but the downside of a LTR is that the novelty wears off, no matter who she is.

I've always said that no matter if you choose plate spinning or a LTR, you're going to be giving up something. You gain something, and you lose something. If the relationship is good, I've found that exchange to be worth it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but this is just wrong. I actually took Biology 101, and one of the things that my professor made very clear to us is that throughout most of nature, males choose quantity > quality, and women choose quality > quantity. It’s even evident in our physiological makeup. 1 egg vs billions of speed cells. Men are not monogamous whereas women are. That’s actually why a guy who bangs a lot of chicks is naturally looked up to and why a girl with one single great guy always has her girlfriends saying ‘omg he’s so cute and cool and blah blah blah’.

Now, what you are saying makes sense in terms of 2 > 1. But with attraction, you have to understand that most men are NOT valued equally. That’s why there are RATINGS. Clearly a man making $1,000,000 a year is valued more than 5 men making $50,000 a year if all else was equal. But yet she would choose those 5 men over the one single great man? No. THAT doesn’t make sense. Not only that, but there is another issue.

Women are not built like men. Men are physically and mentally built to handle stress far greater than women. We are made to handle things more. A universal law that all living organisms follow is that everything living strives to conserve energy. Having multiple partners requires much more time and energy than it does to have just one. THIS is the real reason why marriage was created. Because it is easier. You live longer thus.

Not only that, but if women weren’t actually monogamous, the human race would have gone extinct long ago. Why? Well let’s say you have sex with a woman. Now you KNOW she is also having sex with other men too. But she gets pregnant. Is that kid really yours? Before paternity tests, no one would know. Are you gonna raise a kid that might not be yours if she’s ****ing 7 other guys on the side? Your logic as a human being says ‘**** no, it is a complete waste of time and resources on my part’. You aren’t gonna give her **** for the kid, only for the sex. And if she tries taking too much, you are going to boot her. Thing is, those 7 other guys think the same way. Now she has NO resources at all for her child. And guess what else just happened? Her child died. Not just this woman, but all the other women in the world. Human population begins to die out now and neither you nor I exist.

Evolution would not have allowed this to continue unless men were monogamous instead. And we all know that none of us truly are lol. Besides, men would have had to been able to become pregnant too if this were actually the case and it’s clearly not.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't sound like it lol
It's pretty common. Prolly nerdy and thus came up with a logical game plan that has exposed lack of experience and expertise.

But on the positive note, it's good we hv SS to debunk fixed notions huh

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty common. Prolly nerdy and thus came up with a logical game plan that has exposed lack of experience and expertise.

But on the positive note, it's good we hv SS to debunk fixed notions huh
He reeks of uncool bullied guy.

Also, the notion that alphas get cheated on is BS. They will get cheated on if they get sloppy and allow it. You can tell in this thread the bitter guys who get cheated on, news flash, having MONEY, hitting gym and reading Dj bible doesn’t make you alpha. You’re not alpha. Not all women cheat, it’s as simple as that. I’m speaking from experience I’ve seen the most alpha dudes get away with murder from hb9’s and hb10’s and always keep frame and have the girl under the thumb, these are the kind of guys that would not be seen dead online in forums arguing over game and trying to belittle people.

You get cheated on because you’re punching above your weight with that hb9/10 that you secured with some game, the real you seeps out slowly, she bangs Chad, you get sad and bitter about women, the end.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the real you seeps out slowly,
Real **** right here. That’s why inner game is so important. It explains why that crack dealer trapping on the streets all day gets laid than most people on here lol. Women want to see what you’re really made of, hence why they test you. They’ll always find out who you really are unless you are super aware of when they’re analyzing you. After a while, they’ll determine what type of man you are. And based on that is how much they’ll actually value you.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, the notion that alphas get cheated on is BS. They will get cheated on if they get sloppy and allow it. You can tell in this thread the bitter guys who get cheated on, news flash, having MONEY, hitting gym and reading Dj bible doesn’t make you alpha. You’re not alpha. Not all women cheat, it’s as simple as that. I’m speaking from experience I’ve seen the most alpha dudes get away with murder from hb9’s and hb10’s and always keep frame and have the girl under the thumb, these are the kind of guys that would not be seen dead online in forums arguing over game and trying to belittle people.

You get cheated on because you’re punching above your weight with that hb9/10 that you secured with some game, the real you seeps out slowly, she bangs Chad, you get sad and bitter about women, the end.
That’s pure fantasy. A woman’s faithfulness has far more to do with her character and her circumstances. Character is a super rare trait for an attractive woman to develop--there’s very little incentive or cultural pressure for a hot woman to develop character in Western culture. However, there are more incentives to faking it for whatever temporary benefit, again depending on circumstance. That’s not to say there aren’t attractive women with character--there are--but it’s needle-in-a-haystack territory.

Then look at circumstance: When the alpha won’t commit (since alphas have little incentive to commit), it’s super common for those girls to monkey branch to someone with more provider-traits (at least temporarily--but temporary is enough to negate sexual exclusivity). Or when an alpha cheats (since many alphas do), it’s common for girls to engage in a tit-for-tat affair of their own. In the end, these same girls will go back to the alpha if they get the chance--or exorcise their related insecurities on their next partners (alpha widows)--but the point still stands.

But even with character and circumstance in your favor, it’s still possible for girls to get ’carried away in the moment.’ Genetic diversity & all that--different flavors of alpha.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having ‘LMS’ is simply a tool to generate attraction.

It is your character & defining personality traits that will keep a woman around for the long term, if that’s what you want.

As posted by @ImTheDoubleGreatest! above, I’m pretty certain biology debunks your opinion.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I went into the topic at length before, and posted pictures.

You've not posted a single picture the entire time you've been here.

No offence, but i can't be arsed with you.
Lol.

Then stop talking to me fool. Go use your "game" to get hoes instead.

LOL.

Reaction score
Women are way more monogamous than men. Basic biology. Pregnancy, need for resource, all that begs for monogamy.

Monkey branching, hypergamy, and so on, has n o t h i n g to do with monogamy.

If you were in a LTR with 6 i'd bet my dik you'd dump her to be in a LTR with a 10, that doesn't make you any less monogamous. Everybody wants 1 good person.
i tend to agree with this. the "sluts" are really just women that are bad at relationships and have many. they deep down i think actually are looking for someone special, its just that they can't choose. a sexual relationship without "love" involved in the womans mind some way or another doesn't last very long in my experience. they will be like flings, but the woman typically will "fall" for the guy she think has the most value. saying women are not monogamous is kinda silly tbh...i know plenty of women in stable LTRs, i mean maybe they are secretly all ****ing around behind their husband/boyfriends backs but i mean idk....it seems like not the case from the outside looking in, people have lives...jobs...etc. if you were running a business with your husband and raising kids would you honestly have enough time to be plate spinning behind the entire family's back? i mean im sure it happens but i doubt its the norm like redpillers tend to believe. the redpill is a meme/psyop i swear to god lollll