Women are not monogamous - Red Pill stuff

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Warning. This is Red Pill stuff.

Its likely monogamy was actually invented by men. Marriage started as a way for men to own and claim women. Why would a man want to do that if most women were naturally monogamous? Men are the ones who want to keep women around.

I think women actually prefer slutting around and gathering orbiters over commitment. To thrive in the world, she is best off utilizing the resources of many men (if she can) over just one man. That works against men's interests, so men put things in place to limit women's ability to slut around. Which is why punishment for women is so harsh in the Middle East.

With systems in place to limit or shame slut behavior, women are forced to take the alternative dating approach and try to pull and keep the best possible man that offers the most VALUE.

The wall is another driving force behind female monogamy. With age, women can't pull resources from men as easily. So she needs to find one man who will be a reliable resource over time. Marriage contracts legally force a man to provide resources to a woman long after the wall.

To women, marriage is nothing more than an insurance policy for post-wall possibilities. Which is why once the contract is signed, women lose interest in their husbands. She already got what she needed from him. Now he is just there to help finance her lifestyle, show the right public image and provide kids when she is in the mood.

Men value love. Women love VALUE.

WOMEN DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT:
  • Monkey Branching
  • Hypergamy
  • Plate spinning
  • Non-Monogamous mindset (slut inclination)
  • Cheating (secret slut life)

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Urbanyst, post: 2513168, member: 135058"To thrive in the world, she is best off utilizing the resources of many men (if she can) over just one man.[/QUOTE]
I would think that the optimum arrangement for a woman would be having a deep relationship with a committed man, while also keeping orbiters for filling various needs/desires as they might appear. Come to think of it, that would be great for guys as well - best of both worlds and all. I would think she could get a more maximum benefit from one guy who serves as the father, head of household, or whatever. Then having other men pursuing her from the outside. Of course, doing this in the real world may not be practical, as it causes some problems. Unless the main guy is a cuckold.

I hear a lot of generalizations on this forum about monogamy. Some say it serves only women, some say men invented it. I think the truth about monogamy is actually more complicated, and doesn't fit well into these generalizations. By the way, when I talk about monogamy, I'm talking about a kind of serial monogamy, or a temporary monogamy. I don't think many people just keep one lover for life. Certainly women expect their men to have some sort of experience when entering a relationship, most of the time.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was never intented for a weaker sex to be in control of the game like it is today. They are like newly rich people, and they didnt choose it either. Sadly, our forefathers gave away power and it is what it is. The dangerous thing now is to get bitter, which doesnt help. (Easier said than done)

I think thats a great quote, "Men love women, women love value". If we internalize that concept our lives will better.

One thing I regret about the mating game today is being so stubborn when I was younger, I didnt care about social media because it is cancer for the mind to compare yourself with others constantly. It also takes years to develop a following or generate likes, and the top cats are nailing "hotties" through it.

Still, there are masculine concepts developing since Arnold and his Pumping Iron documentary in the 70s, reaching the pinnacle with Dwayne Johnson on roids as the biggest physically and best paid actor (as far as I know). All men need to workout today or you are far behind unless u have some godly masculine genetics.

Having that appeal as though you look like a guy that could protect your woman is even more important now than before feminism.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serial monogamy or temporary monogamy is transitory (i.e. women will continue to seek you out for your value until proven, lost or otherwise). That's why it's important that we always value ourselves first as men. Take care of you, your goals, your career, body, hobbies, faith, social sphere, and family. That is the one thing you have the power to shape... your direction.

Moving away from exclusivity as a goal-state brings balance back into the life of a Don Juan... the focus-shift brings clarity from overinflating a woman's value and keeps your self-respect in check.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are way more monogamous than men. Basic biology. Pregnancy, need for resource, all that begs for monogamy.

Monkey branching, hypergamy, and so on, has n o t h i n g to do with monogamy.

If you were in a LTR with 6 i'd bet my dik you'd dump her to be in a LTR with a 10, that doesn't make you any less monogamous. Everybody wants 1 good person.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience woman are monogamous when you get them in love, I've had exs that doted on me and would not even think about another guy, but I've also had exs that were looking to level up once I got into a bad spot.

I think it's unfair to blanket all women with one brush - we are not the bitter woman haters club here. Good loyal women do exist.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still, there are masculine concepts developing since Arnold and his Pumping Iron documentary in the 70s, reaching the pinnacle with Dwayne Johnson on roids as the biggest physically and best paid actor (as far as I know). All men need to workout today or you are far behind unless u have some godly masculine genetics.
Actually, to take a tangent, to me this rise of drugged up ROIDGIANT gym addicts as male role models we should all aspire to be like is one of the biggest and most obnoxious cancers on true masculinity in recent decades.

I was browsing a copy of Men's Fitness in the supermarket recently and the front cover was:

"THE HENRY CAVILL SUPERMAN WORKOUT: WHY YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO NOT LOOK LIKE HENRY CAVILL!".

As the mag itself said, Henry Cavill worked out up to 10 hours a day with a professional bodybuilder to get his Superman physique. He had to follow an insanely regimented diet. The only way you could ever do his work out was if you were a movie star being paid huge sums to do it for an upcoming role and had nothing else going on in your life.

The whole article was phrased like "Time to get off your lazy ass, you fat f***, AND BECOME HENRY CAVILL! You have a job? You have a social life? Wtf is wrong with you, get down that f***ing gym and put in at least 8 hours YOU SAP. Do this or you're unattractive and no woman will ever look at you."

Toxic stuff. And it's even worse when it's celebs like The Rock that men are encouraged to be like, because these men are (IMO) frauds. Yeah, they work hard to maintain their physique. But their build is unnatural, and was obtained by illegitimate methods.

The Rock was voted Sexiest Man Alive...which filled me with dismay. Basically, you're never going to get that mantle if you don't pump your body full of drugs and artificially inflate your muscle mass. Ridiculous.

For the record, I believe "real" men should be muscular and strong. But I also think that should be natural, through playing sports, working out legit without drugs and eating clean. No wonder young men have f***ed self esteem these days. Even the b*tchy women's mags don't tell girls they need to roid up and sweat in a gym for all their waking hours.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monogamy is having one sexual partner, girls will monkey branch and be hypergamous but not necessarily cheat.

As long as these women are not cheating they should be allowed to find a better man and level up on you. Just like we do them. Except it's more likely that we will cheat in the process.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are having a threesome, you are always having one sexual partner at any given time.

The average relationship today is physical and emotional cheating through the first 6 months of purported exclusivity, and then something resembling loyalty (maintaining orbiters for validation and as backups) until a final 3 months of physical and emotional cheating. This is not monogamy in any meaningful sense of the word, it's actually borderline polyamory but we use the word hypergamy because we don't fully integrate the backups.

As far as "just like we do to them," I actually do not do that but I've always found in interesting that the guys that cheat have a higher opinion of the average woman than those that do not. I have a few theories about that:

1. Azzholes attract codependent caretaker women(yin and yang)

2. Azzholes cannot admit a woman is disloyal because their ego relies on their self image as a seducer

3. Azzholes always cheat and/or leave first
What I'm saying is regardless of if a women wants to monkey branch or partake in hypergamy, they are less likely to cheat PHYSICALLY (monogamy does not take into account emotional cheating) until after the break.

Therefore monogamy is not connected to hypergamy and/or monkey branching.

My main point is it's unfair to say women are not monogamous.

Regarding your second point covertly calling me an azzhole, I've only cheated in my previous relationship, that was due to not being fully committed or ready, and just agreeing blindly (a mistake I will NEVER make again) to exclusivity. I never thought women were non monogamous before I'd cheated so you're whole post, as far as I'm concerned, is redundant. I'm sure your points do stand up for quite a few men though but I can't speak on what I haven't experienced.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I think thats a great quote, "Men love women, women love value". If we internalize that concept our lives will better.
Looks, MONEY, status.

VALUE to open the door, aka women's legs.

One thing I don't regret is prioritizing MONEY and good health since my early 20's. I'm seeing the fruits of that now.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Women are way more monogamous than men. Basic biology. Pregnancy, need for resource, all that begs for monogamy.

Monkey branching, hypergamy, and so on, has n o t h i n g to do with monogamy.

If you were in a LTR with 6 i'd bet my dik you'd dump her to be in a LTR with a 10, that doesn't make you any less monogamous. Everybody wants 1 good person.
You're drinking the blue pill Cool-aid.

Women are not more monogamous than men. They just want you to believe they are.

Pregnancy doesn't required a committed man. It just requires a woman has the right resources and safety to raise a child. These days the state and a decent income cover that need easily lol.

Public image and shaming is the only thing that keeps women somewhat in check now and that is fading now since men are becoming increasingly desperate and less inclined to shame women for anything.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
In my experience woman are monogamous when you get them in love, I've had exs that doted on me and would not even think about another guy, but I've also had exs that were looking to level up once I got into a bad spot.

I think it's unfair to blanket all women with one brush - we are not the bitter woman haters club here. Good loyal women do exist.
No they don't.

Women are loyal to their best possible option based on their SMV.

Telling the truth is not "bitter woman hating".

Another blue pill cool-aid drinker lol.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're drinking the blue pill Cool-aid.

Women are not more monogamous than men. They just want you to believe they are.

Pregnancy doesn't required a committed man. It just requires a woman has the right resources and safety to raise a child. These days the state and a decent income cover that need easily lol.

Public image and shaming is the only thing that keeps women somewhat in check now and that is fading now since men are becoming increasingly desperate and less inclined to shame women for anything.
You're just looking for reasons to hate women.
Look around you, women are dying for a relationship while men are running away from it.
Only men can become hermits. Women cannot handle solitude, they need commitment.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Monogamy is having one sexual partner, girls will monkey branch and be hypergamous but not necessarily cheat.

As long as these women are not cheating they should be allowed to find a better man and level up on you. Just like we do them. Except it's more likely that we will cheat in the process.
Nah.

Women cheat all the time. They just don't get caught as often.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You're just looking for reasons to hate women.
Look around you, women are dying for a relationship while men are running away from it.
Only men can become hermits. Women cannot handle solitude, they need commitment.
LOL.

Don't make me laugh. I don't hate women, Captain save-a-hoe. I just understand how they operate.

I only deal with HOT women. These are women with the most options. Spending time in these circles teaches you a lot about true human nature. If you want to know who people really are give them POWER. For a woman.. her power comes from her looks. That's where the true nature of women is revealed.

You are either 12 years old or have no experience at all dating HOT women lol.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting how the game shifts depending on how you choose to play it.

Five or six years ago I would've argued that women are super inclined toward monogamy--but really they just wanted 'monogamy' with me since I would've been a good source for it. From where I stand now, my impression would be that women just want sex with none of the trimming of emotionality/investment--but again that's what they want with me since it's what I'm the ideal source for. However, these same women want the emotionality/commitment from other men--they tell me about them and I don't get any sense that they sense the disparity in their strategies.

A lot of guys in the manosphere spout the idiom that women only pursue a dualistic mating strategy when they can't find the ideal balance in one man. But I get the feeling that's just ego preservation for men that are somewhere on the provider scale. That's not to say that you can't strike the ideal balance with a given woman for a given period of time (depending on her circumstances), but when women have the most sexual currency that's not the arrangement they seek. The average hot 20 y/o has no shortage of men who would offer commitment in a heartbeat; but that's not what she goes for with any consistency.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that women initially want monogamy when they're still vulnerable. They want monogamy with that first dude who rocked her emotions. When they're out fvcking other men, they still want monogamy with that first dude or someone just like him. Because they can't have that, they fvck other guys in hopes of finding someone like that first dude. They never find him and never become truly monogamous.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
when women have the most sexual currency that's not the arrangement they seek. The average hot 20 y/o has no shortage of men who would offer commitment in a heartbeat; but that's not what she goes for with any consistency.
Yeah, when women near the wall.. that's when they start looking for monogamy.

Their declining sexual currency means less men to pull resources from as they age. And the older they get, the less sexual currency they have. At this point, monogamy is a more stable and emotionally comfortable arrangement for them. This is also the age they start shaming men for exercising the same slut behavior they enjoyed in their youth lol.

You can argue its not about gender, but about sexual currency. The more options a person has, the less appealing monogamy becomes. I've even noticed this in myself after I starting making good MONEY. While I still want a LTR, my ability to attract HOT women makes me less inclined to commit because it feels like a restriction unless the woman is really amazing.

People with high sexual currency feel restricted in relationships. People with low sexual currency feel lucky to be in one lol.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Don't make me laugh. I don't hate women, Captain save-a-hoe. I just understand how they operate.

I only deal with HOT women. These are women with the most options. Spending time in these circles teaches you a lot about true human nature. If you want to know who people really are give them POWER. For a woman.. her power comes from her looks. That's where the true nature of women is revealed.

You are either 12 years old or have no experience at all dating HOT women lol.
What do you mean "Captain save-a-hoe"? They're the ones who want a relationship with me hahaha

Actually, all the hot women i know are in a monogamous R E L A T I O N S H I P.

Last edited: