Women are not monogamous - Red Pill stuff

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't hate women, Captain save-a-hoe. I just understand how they operate.

I only deal with HOT women. These are women with the most options.
Might these hot women possibly also be some of the worst's worst human beings? It's easy to get away with, being hot, and especially in the city without small town gossip. I don't doubt the things you say are true for the women you are meeting, but I don't think your sample is random, either.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys in the manosphere spout the idiom that women only pursue a dualistic mating strategy when they can't find the ideal balance in one man. But I get the feeling that's just ego preservation for men that are somewhere on the provider scale. That's not to say that you can't strike the ideal balance with a given woman for a given period of time (depending on her circumstances), but when women have the most sexual currency that's not the arrangement they seek. The average hot 20 y/o has no shortage of men who would offer commitment in a heartbeat; but that's not what she goes for with any consistency.
A 20 year old is a little young for serious commitment in today's culture. But in any case, even if a woman does seek commitment, she wants it from a guy who is fairly high value. They're not likely to settle unless they feel they can't do any better, or if they feel their own SMV is in decline. And obviously some girls avoid relationships, while others seek them, depends on their personality.

Even in my plate spinning days, I have always thought it was a bigger compliment to a guy if the girl wanted to keep you around long term. But I've never experienced a girl who wanted me as a LTR who didn't passionately want the sex that goes along with it. Guys around here seem to think that it's a bigger compliment if the girl only wants you as a short term sex fling. Desdinova seems like a good example of a guy who has that duel nature. Why settle for a one trick pony when you can have the total package?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might these hot women possibly also be some of the worst's worst human beings? It's easy to get away with, being hot, and especially in the city without small town gossip. I don't doubt the things you say are true for the women you are meeting, but I don't think your sample is random, either.
I haven't a clue about their attitudes and personalities, but the point is, women desire commitment way more.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem guys... is the paradox of choice.

Due to an influx of a myriad of issues we've been discussing on this forum for years, women (and men) now have greater access to options than ever before. Like others have said... evolution hasn't changed... our access to options has.

Look at it this way... let's go real old school and say you walk onto a car lot and you see 5 or 10 superb Ford Model T cars... so at this point, it comes to a preference of the paint job since most of the mechanics are the same right?

Now, fast forward to 2018 and you want to buy a new car... what are your options? You can go dealership to dealership. Surf third party sites. Use search engines or you can use signs up on Consumer Reports for one month to find the car you want. You go through the shopping cart service and pick out all your must-haves, add-ons, etc. and hit submit. 5-30 minutes later you get 3-10 offers in emails from salesmen giving you a quote and go for a close tactic like "how soon can you stop by?"

OLD is no different if your perceived value/status, pictures, etc. sell your image up front. So why would a woman or a man settle and go exclusive at the first offer or couple of offers if you're value/status aware and can back it up? There's always a crowd of guys DMing hoping for their next chance in line. That won't change, it's a reality here to stay, so we have to adapt to this mating strategy.

The grass is always greener, DJs ...and many... probably to most people in the dating game.

Ever hear the line "yeaaaaaaaaahhh, but........" (I can do better)? This is ingrained in them thanks to blown out the reality of entitlement, yet that's another post for another day...

Moving away from the car buying analogy and getting a little serious. We can't decide who and when a significant other will walk out of our lives and trade up for someone of perceived value or meets her needs in that moment after she has calculated in her head if leaving you is a safe enough option to jump ship for another guy's monogamy serial game and she knows she can still pull pre/post wall.

Again, I bring up my previous post, we as men can decide our direction and keep striving for what we want out of life. We can't control the events or circumstances if and when a woman may make that decision to leave for someone else.

Our frames aren't bulletproof, we slip up (body, work, memory-lapse, attentiveness, we age, natural circumstances, declining interest level, etc. etc.). I say this because we have to learn to be content with the things that bring us joy in life. No love is unconditional, although a mother's love is close.

Don't worry about your woman being monogamous (unless you're married... you'll have other financial concerns to occupy your mind)... just enjoy the time she's spending with you, have fun, be light-hearted, laugh, and make sure she's a lower priority ;). Seriously guys, just learn to relax a little and worry less, you'll enjoy life a lot more.

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serial monogamy or temporary monogamy is transitory (i.e. women will continue to seek you out for your value until proven, lost or otherwise). That's why it's important that we always value ourselves first as men. Take care of you, your goals, your career, body, hobbies, faith, social sphere, and family. That is the one thing you have the power to shape... your direction.

Moving away from exclusivity as a goal-state brings balance back into the life of a Don Juan... the focus-shift brings clarity from overinflating a woman's value and keeps your self-respect in check.
The thing is eventually if you want a family, your going to have to wife some chick up. And nobody is 100% safe from infidelity. Being alpha can minimize those chances but alphas get cheated on

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is eventually if you want a family, you're going to have to wife some chick up. And nobody is 100% safe from infidelity. Being alpha can minimize those chances but alphas get cheated on
True, at that point the risk lever is at risk of divorce as it has become a legal commitment between two parties or hopefully stay married and resolve issues. No gender is bulletproof from infidelity. Many enter marriage with blind trust that things will just work out and that they believed they followed their gut as best as their perceived intuition led them to believe.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women cheat all the time. They just don't get caught as often.
True fact.

I only deal with HOT women. These are women with the most options. Spending time in these circles teaches you a lot about true human nature. If you want to know who people really are give them POWER. For a woman.. her power comes from her looks. That's where the true nature of women is revealed.
Another truth - beauty is women's currency.

Looks, MONEY, status.

VALUE to open the door, aka women's legs.
Partly true, it can't be denied it does assist in getting SOME women.

However,

U can be a struggling musician or artist and yet pull HOT women.

Or u can be a struggling FAT poet or magician and still be successful in pulling HOT women.

Women r 1st and foremost looking for a passionate man, they will remain monogamous with him when he proves he is also Effective (successful in the long run).

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between men cheating and women cheating is big.
When women cheat it is emotional, they disrespect their man by opening up to another man.
When a man cheat it is physical, they can be emotionally loyal to one woman and still have the need for more women in their life for sex. In fact this compliments the woman, because it shows she has a high value man, whos genes are wanted by many women.

Sneaky Pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between men cheating and women cheating is big.
When women cheat it is emotional, they disrespect their man by opening up to another man.
When a man cheat it is physical, they can be emotionally loyal to one woman and still have the need for more women in their life for sex. In fact this compliments the woman, because it shows she has a high value man, whos genes are wanted by many women.
I completely disagree. I doubt most woman (excluding those who are poly or in open relationships) would feel complimented by the man she is dating on a regular basis having sex with other women.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on what you're looking for and how you act. If you're an easy going guy, you're probably going to attract the hippie liberal chicks that are polyamorous and just want lots of sex. That's the type I usually attract (and then fail at having sex with because I'm not actually that liberal...lol).

On the other hand if you're more conservative and really into monogamy, you will naturally align with women who think like that too and attract them instead. That's just how it is.

It was said well by @fastlife. If you're the best source for casual sex or monogamy, you will attract women who want casual sex or monogamy respectively.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Figure out how to get women to invest in you and the relationship, not just sexually, but emotionally and financially and you will figure out how to keep women around.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in my plate spinning days, I have always thought it was a bigger compliment to a guy if the girl wanted to keep you around long term. But I've never experienced a girl who wanted me as a LTR who didn't passionately want the sex that goes along with it. Guys around here seem to think that it's a bigger compliment if the girl only wants you as a short term sex fling. Desdinova seems like a good example of a guy who has that duel nature. Why settle for a one trick pony when you can have the total package?
I think there's a little bit of a generation gap here--people my age (and definitely younger) experience the more duplicitous aspects of female nature in a much more visceral, consistent way. Women are less tactful, less discreet & less inhibited in ways that I really don't think they were 10, 20 years ago--and then whatever stage of life they are/were in or their present emotional state at any given time is recorded forever & instantly attainable via social media. They still play the old game on some guys (and even try it on me from time to time), but it's not a sustainable illusion that her propensity to commit comes from a place of respect or value & not from a place of manipulation or the perception of my own gullibility.

That's not to say that's always the case--I've met some incredible women where we do share a connection and a sense of mutual respect and have a great time together. There's been at least a handful that I could've committed to & it would've been a pretty good longterm bet--if I felt inclined to at the time. But that's definitely the exception & most men are starved of that kind of connection enough default to rationalizing that any girl who gives him play as being 'special' in some way--and most girls know that. And then when you're the other guy enough you get a very different perspective on the value of being the guy she wants to keep around; I have more respect for the utility of my refrigerator than a lot of girls have for their guy lol.

Then, from my end, it becomes a matter of investment & pragmatism. If I have a couple hours of free time, it's literally easier for me to go out and meet a new girl than it is to move schedules around to meet up with a girl I've already been with--or to deal with the negative emotions that arise from time to time. That might sound incredibly jaded from a certain perspective--but your perception changes according to circumstance. Unless a girl brings a ton to the table, my brain, at this point, usually defaults to OK, she was cool, that was fun--but I really don't want to see her again.

I have tons of respect for @Desdinova but he's even admitted his girl isn't the girl he's most attracted to. Maybe in the future that kind of trade off might seem worth it but from where I am now it's unfathomable. I'm not totally opposed to monogamy--but if it's something I choose for myself again it will be a choice and it won't be a choice based on idealism or ignorance.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean "Captain save-a-hoe"?
"Captain save-a-hoe" means a guy who rushes to the defense of women OR a guy who views them in a weak infantile way and feels the need to protect them. If a man is being critical of women and the first thing you say is "you must hate women" you are a Captain save-a-hoe blue piller.

Actually, all the hot women i know are in a monogamous R E L A T I O N S H I P.
Sure they are.

Until they're not lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Partly true, it can't be denied it does assist in getting SOME women.

However,

U can be a struggling musician or artist and yet pull HOT women.

Or u can be a struggling FAT poet or magician and still be successful in pulling HOT women.

Women r 1st and foremost looking for a passionate man, they will remain monogamous with him when he proves he is also Effective (successful in the long run).
Shut up with all your exceptions to the rule.

I'm talking about the rule. How to CONSISTENTLY attract HOT women. How to CONSISTENTLY attract HOT women. How to CONSISTENTLY attract HOT women.

CONSISTENTLY. Not get lucky here and there.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
HOT women have higher VALUE. Nothing will change that.

If you prefer ugly women because they are "nice" then you probably have a very easy and drama free dating life. But for me personally, I want a HOT woman with high SMV otherwise I'm not interested in sex or a relationship.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Captain save-a-hoe" means a guy who rushes to the defense of women OR a guy who views them in a weak infantile way and feels the need to protect them. If a man is being critical of women and the first thing you say is "you must hate women" you are a Captain save-a-hoe blue piller.

Sure they are.

Until they're not lol.
Then i guess i should never defend anyone no matter how right it might be, i wouldn't want to be labeled a "captain save-a-hoe" right?.

You remind me of leftists yelling "Racist!" and "Fascist!" at anyone trying to be rational and objective.

Whether they are now or are not a week from now is irrelevant to the fact that they like monogamy and commitment more than men.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOT women have higher VALUE. Nothing will change that.

If you prefer ugly women because they are "nice" then you probably have a very easy and drama free dating life. But for me personally, I want a HOT woman with high SMV otherwise I'm not interested in sex or a relationship.
I'm sure everyone has their own looks/personality compromise. I don't go for the typical beauty queen types. I've had them before, but I can't be interested in a woman with nothing going on in her head. I didn't like getting stared at everywhere we went, either.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a little bit of a generation gap here--people my age (and definitely younger) experience the more duplicitous aspects of female nature in a much more visceral, consistent way.
There's never been shortage of trashy women, but I agree things have deteriorated in recent years/decades. This is something I was thinking about recently:

When I was a child in the '60s, you couldn't say "damn" or "hell" on television. They couldn't show a man and woman in bed together unless one person had one foot on the floor. All that slowly changed as the "counterculture" gained influence. But compare that to today. Most guys here talk about social media destroying the quality of media, but look at the internet and cable. Kids are exposed to sex at a very young age now. In our day, we might have been able to lay our hands on a Playboy or Penthouse magazine, but now I'd say that by 10 or 12 most kids are well acquainted with how sex works, and may have done some sexual experimentation. If not earlier. The idea of a woman being chaste as a virtue is harder to convey.

Funny thing is, as children have become more sexualized, the age of consent has raised.

Until they're not lol.
I think you've hit a truth here. I think a lot of women are monogamous, until they get tired of their relationship. Then they move on to someone new. It's the "serial monogamy" I've talked about many times.