Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are not interested in men

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a dog.

The "group" thing is way more powerful than your LMS. If you aren't part of her group or the groups she respect you will be used, no matter your LMS. It's the mans responsibility to make sure he's not wasting his time.

You can be that attractive and even dominant man, but if she is one of those who cares so much about what the group thinks then you are going to be biased AGAINST.
I agree broski. You have to be part of the group or else you will be discarded. But becoming part of a social circle with chicks is tough. It is especially tough as you transition into your 30s.

What saves me is the fact I built up a really big social circle in my 20s that I can recycle puzzy from that. But its getting tougher.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree broski. You have to be part of the group or else you will be discarded. But becoming part of a social circle with chicks is tough. It is especially tough as you transition into your 30s.

What saves me is the fact I built up a really big social circle in my 20s that I can recycle puzzy from that. But its getting tougher.
I don't like this reality of "group think", but it is the way it is and trying to work against it will only hurt or frustrate a man. It is a reality that cannot be avoided.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. I once belonged to a social environment full of 8’s and 9’s. They all supplicated to me just because of my status as the dominant male of the tribe.

After awhile I realized they were calibrating to me. There was no such thing as “game” in the matriarchal sense of impressing women.

There was a game, but it was a patriarchal one, where the women tried to dress as sexy and possible and seduce me.

I was the target and women were the seducers.

The frame was completely reversed from the night clubs where women are targets and men are seducers. This frame is unsustainable, even if the guy manages to seduce her for the night. Eventually her brain will rebel from his lack of dominance. She will experience a cognitive dissonance and reject him or simply go back to the social circle dominant guy (who is first place in her brain).

A funny thing happened when I left the tribe. My value went down to 0, lol. None of the women even bothered to connect with me on social media. Hell one chick who was obsessed with me didn’t even let me follow her on Instagram.

I went from a king to irrelevant all because I left the group. Even the ones that were “in love” with me acted I died.

Thats when I learned that women are tribal creatures. They don’t assign any status to you unless you belong to their tribe.

If you ever meet a woman outside of your social spheres, you should pull her into your world immediately. This is why taking a woman out in your neck of the woods and introducing her to people who respect you works.
Happened to me as well as part of a divorce and I suspect many men. In divorce a man will even be burned out of spheres that he introduced HER into, those were his people.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:TLDR

Most men are overgrown children. Ice princess is not impressed.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@wifehunter the same could be said for most women. Again my experience is that women still want men , especially higher value men but you can't play their game. With the decline in men women have become hungrier for dominant men or at least that has been my experience.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I can tell women are still very interested in men, has social media, OLD, and feminist you go girl society made them feel entitled sure, but at the end of the day women are still women and they don't just want men they need men. Look at how nuts spinsters get because they have become invisible to men. The rude biitchy women that starts arguments with men she doesn't even know is doing that to get male attention because even negative male attention is better than nothing.
Nah bruh those types of women just need some dick.
It’s called the “perfect man syndrome.” A woman is more likely to reject a 90% guy who failed to live up to that final 10% and end up sleeping with a 50% guy simply because there are no expectations for him. This is how women’s logic works that escapes most men on sosuave.

Ironically, the more high value you are, the more you are likely to get rejected because the bar is raised and expectations are higher. And nothing kills attraction faster than unmet expectations.

Eventually she will find some kind of qualification you failed to live up to and use it as justification to reject you - no matter how high status you are. All because you failed to live up to the image of the perfect man. And it could be something completely arbitrary, like you are a dog lover and she’s allergic to dogs.

But when it comes to the 50% guy, there are no expectations so she knows what she’s getting. The 50% guy is perfectly congruent with his 50% image and doesn’t try to be anything more. Therefore he is safe from her qualifications. The bar is lower and there are no expectations besides fvcking him and forgetting about him.

This is a female delusion that is further exasperated by high value guys supplicating to women. The key is to knock the wind out of the perfect man’s sail. You don’t want to be compared to him.

And the way to do that is to disqualify yourself - especially when she’s giving you compliments. You want to keep expectations down to earth. This sounds counterintuitive because it’s the opposite of what your ego wants to do. Your ego wants to DHV and prove your worth. But all your ego is going to do is create unrealistic expectations.

An example is when she praises you for something. Instead of eating it up, do the exact opposite. Actively choose the side that she hates.

For example:

Her: I love the fact that you are an environmentalist who is against pollution.

Me: Actually sometimes I just throw trash right into the gutter. I seem to suffer from lazy indifference from time to time.

Her. Well you shouldn’t really do that.

Me: I know.......But I do it anyway.

Sometimes she might battle you a bit. But keep your ground. Show her you don’t give a fvck about her qualifications.

What this effectively does is it allows me to bring expectations back down to earth. And she can’t use random standards to qualify me.

In essence, I show her I have no need for her approval. I know she is suffering from a delusion where she believes a perfect man exists.

I also know that she sleeps with losers so I’m not going to try to prove myself to a cvm dumpster.

Compliments are actually a sh1t test. You are supposed to deflect them and show you have no need for women’s approval.

A lot of high status rich guys have weak frames which is why they often fall victim to the “perfect man syndrome” that women seem to suffer from.

They get their egos stroked and then they try to prove their worth more and more until the woman eventually gets bored and realizes the high status guy is really a supplicating chump. This is an ego trap. Never qualify yourself to women even if you blow her qualifications out of the water.

When a woman compliments you, it is not an opportunity to show her how great you are. Rather, it’s an opportunity to show her you don’t give a fvck what she thinks. And ironically, you demonstrate your greatness.
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. If a woman compliments you, you say that you suck?

If her expectations of you are high, so what? If she compliments you, just roll with it or change the subject and just be playful and fun. If you **** up her ‘expectation’ of you, your playfulness means that she can’t take you too seriously to begin with so you’re already at that level, but the fact that you did something she liked (lol) she’ll think of you more as like a guy who is a little rough around the edges whom she could ‘change’. It’s akin to that bad boy with a sweet spot; she thinks she could change you. And EVERY woman likes this guy. It’s also the best place to be for you because you could choose to become either more masculine and give her the hots for you, or you could show/fake having a little bit of a sweetness inside of you so that she thinks of you as more romantically like there’s really hope, or you can become more chill so that she hunks of you as one of those quiet ‘alphas’ whom are used solely for sex by women because they know those guys won’t talk about them fvcking (meaning it won’t ruin their rep), or if she’s crazy, you could overplay the playfulness so that she thinks you’re just a ****boy and then rolls her eyes at you an disregards you on her own rather than you having to damage your reputation.

So, no.
The more insecure a girl the more she will gravitate towards low value men. She has to be the star in the relationship.
Not the ‘star’ of the relationship, they just want someone who can give them attention in the right way, in like an ‘I understand you’ kinda way. Timing is also important, it needs to be when she’s feeling more lonely, otherwise it’s not as easy.
This is why I say we should not analyze the picking criteria of the modern American woman. Their criteria is arbitrary and high dependant on their self esteem and mood. The more we try to make sense of it the more confused we will be. You dont try to make logic out of chaos.
That’s a cop-out. I made sense out of it. Just gotta understand women. Women are more experience-oriented, men are more goal-oriented. This right here explains so much about women and why they do the things they do compared to men.
Actually I have already figured out your sticking point. It’s what I have been preaching for the past two years on sosuave. I have a bunch of hobbies that leaves room for women. And then I plug myself into these social environments where women can see me more than once.

What happens is I increase the probability of me being the social environment fun/sex guy who is socially proofed rather than always hitting on women from the outside looking in. I introduce myself once instead of having to do it over and over again.

The difference is like day and night. Most of the time I’m getting laid because I just happened to be the dominant guy who is present and available, not because I’m the greatest guy in the world or anything.

The first step is to become dominant. But the second step is to belong to some social scene.

Sometimes it takes a woman 3 months in a social environment to warm up to me. Imagine if I met her in a club. She wouldn’t even know I existed.

Ever since high school I’ve always been the quiet confidence guy where the more I reveal myself, the more the girl likes me.

That’s why I always preach putting yourself into social environments where women see you more than once.
^^^^^^^ this times a thousand. Literally all you can do nowadays. And that’s the REAL way to do it anyway, it’s the ORIGINAL way it was done before social media and clubbing came out. Social media just took everyone’s friends away and made it a whole lot harder to have a true social circle.
This is true. I once belonged to a social environment full of 8’s and 9’s. They all supplicated to me just because of my status as the dominant male of the tribe.

After awhile I realized they were calibrating to me. There was no such thing as “game” in the matriarchal sense of impressing women.

There was a game, but it was a patriarchal one, where the women tried to dress as sexy and possible and seduce me.

I was the target and women were the seducers.

The frame was completely reversed from the night clubs where women are targets and men are seducers. This frame is unsustainable, even if the guy manages to seduce her for the night. Eventually her brain will rebel from his lack of dominance. She will experience a cognitive dissonance and reject him or simply go back to the social circle dominant guy (who is first place in her brain).

A funny thing happened when I left the tribe. My value went down to 0, lol. None of the women even bothered to connect with me on social media. Hell one chick who was obsessed with me didn’t even let me follow her on Instagram.

I went from a king to irrelevant all because I left the group. Even the ones that were “in love” with me acted like I died.

Thats when I learned that women are tribal creatures. They don’t assign any status to you unless you belong to their tribe.

If you ever meet a woman outside of your social spheres, you should pull her into your world immediately. This is why taking a woman out in your neck of the woods and introducing her to people who respect you works.
Or you could just have a strong enough social presence just by your very nature. You gotta be THAT guy that everyone knows of and is aware of, but no one really knows WHO he is exactly. Only problem is that if you piss someone off, everyone is gonna know you as that lol. But it’s better than being that nobody lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I find this material depressing. Its depressing once you realize that you are constantly chasing a moving target. Your best bet is to create an extensive social circle and bang girls from the social circle if you can. But forming an extensive social circle is much easier said than done. MGTOW while banging a chick that falls into your lap every once in a while is the only logical choice.
Or you can always just get a girlfriend. Crazy thought, I know, and probably not for beginners. Just don't over-invest in her (by giving up your life and making her the focus of it), and it shouldn't be a problem.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you can always just get a girlfriend. Crazy thought, I know, and probably not for beginners. Just don't over-invest in her (by giving up your life and making her the focus of it), and it shouldn't be a problem.
To be honest I am actually happier without a girlfriend. For the first time in life I am actually saving a decent percentage of my money. Girlfriends are expensive bro.

I also have no distractions so I am pursuing the hobbies I always had on my bucket list. The only thing I really miss is the consistent sex. I am not sure if the consistent sex makes up for all the other disadvantages tho.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest I am actually happier without a girlfriend. For the first time in life I am actually saving a decent percentage of my money. Girlfriends are expensive bro.

I also have no distractions so I am pursuing the hobbies I always had on my bucket list. The only thing I really miss is the consistent sex. I am not sure if the consistent sex makes up for all the other disadvantages tho.
same boat as you right now.
the consistent sex I do miss.

but dealing with the other disadvantages...
and the ever increasing ways of how society is going...
which is creating even more disadvantages...

being single is not too bad.

maybe my mind will change in the future.
we shall see

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@wifehunter the same could be said for most women. Again my experience is that women still want men , especially higher value men but you can't play their game. With the decline in men women have become hungrier for dominant men or at least that has been my experience.
Yes, it's too easy these days, with all the mama's boys.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stormrider nice write-up. That's what I was driving at in my 'pedigree bitzer' post but you said it better.

Only thing is don't throw out the baby. There r good women (idk in San Fran)

Now they r still women. They still sh1t test and go squirrely in their heads sometimes.

But your hyperalpha routine would scare them off. An occasional gentle tug on the reins is fine

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, the old dominant theory

Just one problem. I'm not seeing it. I see the opposite. I see women wanting more power. Any talk of exclusivity gets you thrown on the trash heap. Possession, influence over her life, coming on strong, all pretty much repulsive now. Toxic masculinity ring any bells?

Indifference works but indifference isn't dominance, it's actually passive. She wants is the freedom, to come and go when SHE feels like it, with someone who doesn't view her as a priority. Her interest is low

That's what I see in 2019

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just reading these forums, one would believe that most women do not want relationships and most men do. So, if this is true, why do most men want relationships? Is it truly in a man's nature to desire relationships or is it that most men live in scarcity and feel that a relationship will make their lives easier than being single?
Most men don't want relationships at least until they are in their late twenties. What we want is to have regular sex. And having relationships with a woman is the easiest way to secure sex. Most guys don't have enough abundance to spin plates, have ****buddies or picking up new chick each week.
Also, it isn't true that women don't need relationships or sex. They want it, but only with the highest quality of guys they can get. And because of the internet, they have access to guys who are way out of their league. And so many women are rather would be a cumdump for some model looking and wealthy guy than a wife for someone of her own level. It takes a lot of time for them to understand that they have zero chance to make some high-quality guy settle for them so they give up and marry someone of their own level when they hit the wall. In practice the only thing what get changed is the average age of marriage.