Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are not interested in men

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Also, OLD inflates women’s standards because they think they can get any guy they want, just because new versions of hyperchad/Tyrone are in their tinder inbox daily. Men lower their standards on OLD just to get sex. Women see this as them actually BEING that true high quality in the real world, leading them to have ultra unrealistic dating expectations and will only settle for a man who is 6ft or taller, blonde, and makes 6 figures, when in reality the girl is a solid 7 at best and could never land a man of that quality while out and about or at the club (in the real world)
I basically wrote the same post in another thread. You see 5 foot 1 women won't accept anyone under 6 foot on OLD lol. It does seem the older ones, late 30s don't list that BS quite as much, BUT in place of that have high demands when it comes to income instead. Since most are divorced and single moms wanting to find a guy who makes money so they can betabuxx off them. They seem to be a bit less focused on height, physical size, etc. and more on money.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never heard a women any of race say they like blonde men
That's an interesting point. Clearly they can find a blonde guy attractive, but you're right, I bet if you ask them they'd say they like a guy with dark hair. Men like variety in their women, but guys seem to have a very narrow type when it comes to being attractive - tall, dark, and handsome.

It's like clothing. Women can wear a wide variety of clothes to dress up, but guys are all put into what is essentially the same suit. It's very one size fits all.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For women, you are almost "not real" unless you are socially proofed, for they are tribal creatures after all. And when you have social proof, you don't have to be anything spectacular.
It makes me sick experiencing this like I did today. It's a slag girl (tats), just flat out former wh0re college sorority slvt who's partied too hardy. She laughs boisterously and melted-brainedly (I don't know how to describe it but it's a typical or common way of party girls to Laugh these days where they just let it all hang out when they laugh like they're saying I'm laughing like this cause I accept you I approve of you you're cool I'm letting it all hang out and it's a kinda "Fvck" laugh, a "fvck me" laugh). I mean this girl has been Rode by studs I can tell and now she wants to ride me because in another town she liked/thought was cool a cool guy who worked for my company. So just because there are other dudes out there associated with me, then I'm good-to-go too. It doesn't hurt that I'm good looking either. She's knows I make bank and so she'd throw her pvssy at me. It makes me sick to be honest. Because if I was like a lot of other struggling guys, I'd not even be recognized by her (and she's Nothing special), I'd probably be disdained by her, my mere presence would be beneath her if I was a struggling bloke. I guess my demeanor and stance or carry or movement, walk, speech, at-easeness conveys "rich" or "no worries" or "well-to-do" too so she knows... I don't know how many times I've got to show to her "I'm not interested." I mean I just wish she'd leave me alone. She's skinny, slovenly and too liberal or ratty hoe-ish, you know tongue out, tongue loose laughing scatterbrained, however she's educated with business degree at university. Her fam must be well-to-do. She appears to be riding a wave of c0ck because she's still young (but not for long, clock is ticking but she ignores it havin too much fun). She's tryin to seduce me and it's like a com'on "why aren't you letting me IN?" She's trying to get me onboard with her EVERY time I see her, she's working on me. She's a hardened case. Sex slave, and she can see/tell that I've fvcked a lot of girls. So she wants me to play the part and fvck her. I won't. D!ck would probably fall off.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@zekko the problem is quite often you're competing against the pedigree bitzer boyfriend.

Before I voted them off the island I used to get this all the time with Aussie women in their 30s.

They don't want to admit their expectations are unrealistic or have to examine their own issues. So they just go with more is better. He needs to be tough yet sensitive. Rich but kind. Buffed but not self-centred. And it just goes on forever.

Of course that guy doesn't exist... And that's where cat ladies come from.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@zekko the problem is quite often you're competing against the pedigree bitzer boyfriend.

Before I voted them off the island I used to get this all the time with Aussie women in their 30s.

They don't want to admit their expectations are unrealistic or have to examine their own issues. So they just go with more is better. He needs to be tough yet sensitive. Rich but kind. Buffed but not self-centred. And it just goes on forever.

Of course that guy doesn't exist... And that's where cat ladies come from.
Who do you think drilled this into their heads the way they act today? even 40 years ago you didn't see this SH** like they do now. I mean looking for hyperchads and Tyrones with huge, mega muscles, 6-4, rich, etc. Hell back in the 60s you didn't even see many guys built like this, the way women want these meat heads on OLD. I was looking at my dads old photos from the 60s when we made a collage for his funeral, many of them his army photos and hardly any of the guys in the photos (nam era) looked like the type of guys women want today on OLD. If you transplanted them on a time warp and put them on OLD They probably wouldn't have a lot of luck. They were very slim and lean. Not 6-4 250lbs with huge muscles like a gorilla. Looked fit and lean. Even in the 70s guys were very slim.

Not all women are like that though. Like I said I see a lot of HB7,8 women with short, fat and ugly type men where I work and a lot of people shop. I think OLD is a combination of women on there automatically think it has some sort of magic wand they will get their mega chad and Tyrone, and also more than likely they're just super snobs and very picky to the point to have to resort to OLD in hopes of finding that perfect hyperchad that somehow exist. I think in the major cities OLD is more legit you have more women who are actually busy, but as a whole though I think many of them on there simply have baggage or just overtly picky and must resort to OLD. If you're HB8 or above and a woman who has friends there is no reason you should be using OLD.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The future boys and girls (if it's not already here)

Single apartment, laptop job, travelling, coffee & cats

Do you think this woman wants a Chad? No

That's probably the first white male she's seen in months yet she's dressed like a hobo

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's probably the first white male she's seen in months yet she's dressed like a hobo

Their orientation is totally off path. Back in the past, a female's orientation was geared toward finding a man to make a family. WHO IS guiding OUR women? Why? The motive is Clearly Genocide of a RACE.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree. I know lots of men that have their sh!t together that struggle with chicks in their lives. The problem is women judge their own status on the men they have in their lives, AT THAT MOMENT. If a woman lands a top 20% dude, she immediately starts wondering if she can do better, until she believes she can't.

I dated this one women, super hot... really, she was in her mid 30s and had the body of a 25 year old. She was divorced, her ex was a wealthy guy, but not exactly the best looking man in the world, and he was not aging well... so he had to be DX'ed. Anyway, I think we casually dated for a few months then she drifted off a couple of years ago when she found a guy that had more money than brains and was a really decent looking guy for a man in his early 60s... private jet, likely worth a billion dollars, flew this chick all over the world, she was always posting pictures of them in exotic places, and all the fvcking flowers this fool was sending her which seemed like twice a week. Bought her a high end condo downtown, new BMW... just found out last week she dumped him.

Whatever you give to a woman without the expectation of getting something in return, automatically becomes an expectation. And if you can't or won't keep up that sh!t, she starts losing interest. This is why the top 20% have problems with women. If you give a chick a million dollars, she thinks she's worth a million dollars. This is just how women are getting upset about it is pointless, they are never really satisfied with where she is unless she believes she can not do better.

If a chick THINKS you are a top 20% you have a 50-50 chance to get her, at least that is my experience, but keeping them will always be a challenge. I think the problem with many on this forum is that they are secretly hoping for a relationship... and when things go sideways, they want to know what happened. What happened is female nature.
I think this has made female alpha fvcks beta bucks worse, in the sense that the hybrid guys are getting squeezed out. Compromise to get the best all-around guy is over, if anything the hybrid is too much of a threat and she has already slept with much better looking men by that point. I'm not even speculating, I know women like this.
Hybrid guy is too much of a threat of what?

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score

The distinguishing watermark of a fraudster: mind reading.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They'll still fvck with mostly deadbeats that have MINIMAL intrusion into their lives (just the way they like it) and any talk of further pair-bonding or a connection gets you labelled a "clinger" and they magically lose interest. Just think about how absurd that is
I totally agree. I don't observe much hypergamy in the real world. Chicks f@ck losers as well as high value men. The more insecure a girl the more she will gravitate towards low value men. She has to be the star in the relationship.

This is why I say we should not analyze the picking criteria of the modern American woman. Their criteria is arbitrary and high dependant on their self esteem and mood. The more we try to make sense of it the more confused we will be. You dont try to make logic out of chaos. Just smash the ones that like you and keep it moving. The ones that rejected you have no good reason for doing it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s called the “perfect man syndrome.” A woman is more likely to reject a 90% guy who failed to live up to that final 10% and end up sleeping with a 50% guy simply because there are no expectations for him. This is how women’s logic works that escapes most men on sosuave.

Ironically, the more high value you are, the more you are likely to get rejected because the bar is raised and expectations are higher. And nothing kills attraction faster than unmet expectations.

Eventually she will find some kind of qualification you failed to live up to and use it as justification to reject you - no matter how high status you are. All because you failed to live up to the image of the perfect man. And it could be something completely arbitrary, like you are a dog lover and she’s allergic to dogs.

But when it comes to the 50% guy, there are no expectations so she knows what she’s getting. The 50% guy is perfectly congruent with his 50% image and doesn’t try to be anything more. Therefore he is safe from her qualifications. The bar is lower and there are no expectations besides fvcking him and forgetting about him.

This is a female delusion that is further exasperated by high value guys supplicating to women. The key is to knock the wind out of the perfect man’s sail. You don’t want to be compared to him.

And the way to do that is to disqualify yourself - especially when she’s giving you compliments. You want to keep expectations down to earth. This sounds counterintuitive because it’s the opposite of what your ego wants to do. Your ego wants to DHV and prove your worth. But all your ego is going to do is create unrealistic expectations.

An example is when she praises you for something. Instead of eating it up, do the exact opposite. Actively choose the side that she hates.

For example:

Her: I love the fact that you are an environmentalist who is against pollution.

Me: Actually sometimes I just throw trash right into the gutter. I seem to suffer from lazy indifference from time to time.

Her. Well you shouldn’t really do that.

Me: I know.......But I do it anyway.

Sometimes she might battle you a bit. But keep your ground. Show her you don’t give a fvck about her qualifications.

What this effectively does is it allows me to bring expectations back down to earth. And she can’t use random standards to qualify me.

In essence, I show her I have no need for her approval. I know she is suffering from a delusion where she believes a perfect man exists.

I also know that she sleeps with losers so I’m not going to try to prove myself to a cvm dumpster.

Compliments are actually a sh1t test. You are supposed to deflect them and show you have no need for women’s approval.

A lot of high status rich guys have weak frames which is why they often fall victim to the “perfect man syndrome” that women seem to suffer from.

They get their egos stroked and then they try to prove their worth more and more until the woman eventually gets bored and realizes the high status guy is really a supplicating chump. This is an ego trap. Never qualify yourself to women even if you blow her qualifications out of the water.

When a woman compliments you, it is not an opportunity to show her how great you are. Rather, it’s an opportunity to show her you don’t give a fvck what she thinks. And ironically, you demonstrate your greatness.
Man this is what I was trying to communicate in my post about leaving the manosphere and being indifferent. Well explained bro.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s called the “perfect man syndrome.” A woman is more likely to reject a 90% guy who failed to live up to that final 10% and end up sleeping with a 50% guy simply because there are no expectations for him. This is how women’s logic works that escapes most men on sosuave.

Ironically, the more high value you are, the more you are likely to get rejected because the bar is raised and expectations are higher. And nothing kills attraction faster than unmet expectations.
The 90% perfect guy, she may initially reject but keep in the background for him to finalize his 10%, while she fvcks the 50% guys.

Many men were sold on they need to be "perfect" or better for women... All the media and marketing, and from how they were raised. This 50% or "normal" guy is a guy Player Supreme referred to in his preachings. He felt he was a "normal" guy in the "real world". And I finally get it, this is where a man wants to be.

The 50% guy understands the reality of women and doesn't stretch or strain to reach them. He takes the puzzy that's offered to him.

Eventually she will find some kind of qualification you failed to live up to and use it as justification to reject you - no matter how high status you are. All because you failed to live up to the image of the perfect man. And it could be something completely arbitrary, like you are a dog lover and she’s allergic to dogs.
100% true

But when it comes to the 50% guy, there are no expectations so she knows what she’s getting. The 50% guy is perfectly congruent with his 50% image and doesn’t try to be anything more. Therefore he is safe from her qualifications. The bar is lower and there are no expectations besides fvcking him and forgetting about him.
50% guy also knows that she no special snowflake and that her shyt stinks. 50% guy also knows he doesn't have to or even NEED or WANT to live up to a "perfect guy" image, and if she's not trying to give him some puzzy then she doesn't exist in his frame.

This is a female delusion that is further exasperated by high value guys supplicating to women. The key is to knock the wind out of the perfect man’s sail. You don’t want to be compared to him.
Preach. This is the reality.

And the way to do that is to disqualify yourself - especially when she’s giving you compliments. You want to keep expectations down to earth. This sounds counterintuitive because it’s the opposite of what your ego wants to do. Your ego wants to DHV and prove your worth. But all your ego is going to do is create unrealistic expectations.

An example is when she praises you for something. Instead of eating it up, do the exact opposite. Actively choose the side that she hates.

For example:

Her: I love the fact that you are an environmentalist who is against pollution.

Me: Actually sometimes I just throw trash right into the gutter. I seem to suffer from lazy indifference from time to time.

Her. Well you shouldn’t really do that.

Me: I know.......But I do it anyway.

Sometimes she might battle you a bit. But keep your ground. Show her you don’t give a fvck about her qualifications.
Preach

What this effectively does is it allows me to bring expectations back down to earth. And she can’t use random standards to qualify me.

In essence, I show her I have no need for her approval. I know she is suffering from a delusion where she believes a perfect man exists.

I also know that she sleeps with losers so I’m not going to try to prove myself to a cvm dumpster.

Compliments are actually a sh1t test. You are supposed to deflect them and show you have no need for women’s approval.

A lot of high status rich guys have weak frames which is why they often fall victim to the “perfect man syndrome” that women seem to suffer from.
Walking wallets. They don't even realize it. Member "Howiestern" explained to me in todays matrix that the rich guys gf's will flirt right in front of him and he is usually oblivious to it or scared of her.

Those guys figure they had it made with all the money and stuff that people want.... Not realizing who they are associating with in the woman that the choose.

I like how you point out you know she sleeps with "losers", which to me means unmotivated souls or scammers or shady folks, and you use this to further validate yourself and who you are but to also realize you have no reason to be supplicating someone like herself.

On the "perfect guy", she knows that there are ethical guys who will look after her and will have good pockets, and he will love her and all of that.... But she will hate that guy because she knows she doesn't deserve him. She also does not admire his qualities, she will go against him. Cheat on him, lie to him, use him.

They get their egos stroked and then they try to prove their worth more and more until the woman eventually gets bored and realizes the high status guy is really a supplicating chump. This is an ego trap. Never qualify yourself to women even if you blow her qualifications out of the water.

When a woman compliments you, it is not an opportunity to show her how great you are. Rather, it’s an opportunity to show her you don’t give a fvck what she thinks. And ironically, you demonstrate your greatness.
Preach.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The top 20% have the same issues

Chad can't tie his woman down to a lasting commitment. Women are out of control and basically do what they like. Any hint of a deeper connection gets you bumped. I see "angry chad" all the time, because he knows he isn't a priority. Even wedding vows are not taken seriously. They don't want you attached to them, their interest is low at best and actually hateful at worst.

When a woman looks at a man she looks for reasons NOT to date you. That's her default position now
Facts! This mythical Chad still has female problems. Yes he can bang more girls. Yes he can bang hotter chicks than I do. But my Chad friends still have the same issues just with a hotter girls. The only advantage Chads have is that they can get sex way easier than the average guy.

Chad still has to deal with flakiness, entitiled hot girl capriciousness, feminist indoctrination etc. Chad is just dealing with this from a hotter chick. Chads get cheated on too fellas. On SoSuae we tend to over idealize Chads situation.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s what I don’t get. If social media is inflating women’s ego’s so much, how in the world do they still have low self esteem? Maybe deep down women know they’re going after trash and feel bad about it but they refuse to change because dating the trash gives them something to complain about on social media and to their friends.
Being overly picking and having a low self esteem are not mutually self exclusive. Most women have low self esteem. This is inherent to being feminine. They are passive. Passivity leads to low self esteem. This is a compliment to our masculine nature. Its not a fault of theirs. Its a compliment to our nature.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just an illusion. I have attractive female friends with "Chads" blowing up their old accounts, yet they sleep with regular guys in our social circles.

Attraction is just part of the equation. A woman's mood in the moment is what dictates who she sleeps with, not her validation quota on OLD.

What can influence a woman's mood in the moment? Proximity, privacy and secludedness, alcohol, and having fun with [insert random social circle guy].

When it comes to sex, guys are almost completely interchangeable if the woman is in the right mood.

For women, you are almost "not real" unless you are socially proofed, for they are tribal creatures after all. And when you have social proof, you don't have to be anything spectacular.

OLD and clubs can be anti-social mediums believe it or not.
Bro this is exactly it. You can improve all you want but you will still probably get rejected. It depends on so many factors. Her moods, her hormones, insecurity, what her friend just told her etc etc.

This is why I find this material depressing. Its depressing once you realize that you are constantly chasing a moving target. Your best bet is to create an extensive social circle and bang girls from the social circle if you can. But forming an extensive social circle is much easier said than done. MGTOW while banging a chick that falls into your lap every once in a while is the only logical choice.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I have already figured out your sticking point. It’s what I have been preaching for the past two years on sosuave. I have a bunch of hobbies that leaves room for women. And then I plug myself into these social environments where women can see me more than once.

What happens is I increase the probability of me being the social environment fun/sex guy who is socially proofed rather than always hitting on women from the outside looking in. I introduce myself once instead of having to do it over and over again.

The difference is like day and night. Most of the time I’m getting laid because I just happened to be the dominant guy who is present and available, not because I’m the greatest guy in the world or anything.

The first step is to become dominant. But the second step is to belong to some social scene.

Sometimes it takes a woman 3 months in a social environment to warm up to me. Imagine if I met her in a club. She wouldn’t even know I existed.

Ever since high school I’ve always been the quiet confidence guy where the more I reveal myself, the more the girl likes me.

That’s why I always preach putting yourself into social environments where women see you more than once.
Exactly. If you are a stranger she will find every reason to next you. This even applies to after she sleeps with you. It doesnt matter if you are a catch or not.

But if you can see her multiples times a month then she becomes more realistic in her evaluation of you. You beat her craziness.

The key is to have hobbies that include women. This is incredibly difficult tho .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the looks/money/status crowd either doesn’t understand or deny is that a dominant mindset and character comes before everything.

Women look for dominant cues in your behavior. Lack of dominance + status and wealth = using you for everything you’ve got. Dominance even without status and wealth = sex. Just look at all the thugs in the club pulling left and right.

Just because you’ve reached 90% value doesn’t mean you are supposed to use it as a crutch to wooo women. It’s communicating you have no real confidence outside of your wealth. That you need to rely on something external to make people like/respect you.

Dominance is internal. It is based on frame.

It doesn’t matter if you have 50% value or 90% value, you never qualify yourself to women. Especially since 90% of them are cvm dumpsters.

We’ve seen countless examples of “high status” men in society supplicating and losing frame and losing half of their fortune.

When you interact with women, there are hundreds of subtle tests thrown your way to test for dominance.

A naturally dominant guy doesn’t fall for any ego traps.

Ironically it’s the rich guys who fall for it the most. They drink their own koolaid and believe their own press and next thing you know, they are getting hoodwinked by h0es left and right.

Lack of dominance = you are getting played for all you got.

The thing about mental dominance is that there is no limit to it. You can even be a pimp and have women scamming rich guys for you. You can have harems of women supplicating to you. Women that can get men in every social stratosphere yet they keep coming back to you.

This is how a woman’s brain is hardwired. On a reptilian level, they only respond to dominance.
Like a dog.
Bro this is exactly it. You can improve all you want but you will still probably get rejected. It depends on so many factors. Her moods, her hormones, insecurity, what her friend just told her etc etc.

This is why I find this material depressing. Its depressing once you realize that you are constantly chasing a moving target. Your best bet is to create an extensive social circle and bang girls from the social circle if you can. But forming an extensive social circle is much easier said than done. MGTOW while banging a chick that falls into your lap every once in a while is the only logical choice.
The "group" thing is way more powerful than your LMS. If you aren't part of her group or the groups she respect you will be used, no matter your LMS. It's the mans responsibility to make sure he's not wasting his time.

You can be that attractive and even dominant man, but if she is one of those who cares so much about what the group thinks then you are going to be biased AGAINST.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. If you are a stranger she will find every reason to next you. This even applies to after she sleeps with you. It doesnt matter if you are a catch or not.

But if you can see her multiples times a month then she becomes more realistic in her evaluation of you. You beat her craziness.

The key is to have hobbies that include women. This is incredibly difficult tho .
When I saw a woman who thought it was important to try to fit in a particular group it was like watching a different person. Almost like a robot doing what it's supposed to do to get this groups favors. Groups is the way.