Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are not interested in men

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not interested like they were in previous generations and this is NOT your fault

We pedal the idea that men are somehow to blame (lol) so you hit the gym, work on your game, become indifferent. Why? Your father never did this. He just grew up in a time where women actually liked men and looked forward to seeing them with enthusiasm

That is not the case now. Even if they find you attractive, they won't tell you. The walls are up, the mind games, the tests, the flaking. Does this sound like a generation that actually likes men? No. They pretty much look to unsteady the ship

They'll still fvck with mostly deadbeats that have MINIMAL intrusion into their lives (just the way they like it) and any talk of further pair-bonding or a connection gets you labelled a "clinger" and they magically lose interest. Just think about how absurd that is

Their priorities are different now, their goals and aspirations don't involve men. Mgtow think they're going they're own way but in reality it's the women who are. Her same tinder account for years & you're telling me not a single suitor came by? LOL. No. They're just not that interested, and this isn't your fault

It's the ethos of an anti-male society that tried to convince you that it was

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women today are just as interested in men as they were in the past. What has changed is technology and social media. In the past she had to try and learn about you, in her efforts to learn more about you, she has to put in effort... the more she tried, the more she valued you. Sex has no value to them because they can get sex whenever they want... all women can pick up the phone and they will have at least three dudes on speed dial that are willing to drop everything they are doing to rush over and service her.

When I was in my 20s... there was no internet... no smart phone... heck... only about 5% of people had those brick sized cell phones. Today, right after your first date ends... she's on her phone with her friends... who then all start searching the internet, you can get a report with a monthly subscription, and she can get an arrest record... how old you are... all your relatives, you net worth. If you are on LinkedIn, your fvcking work resume is right there online, from that she can figure out what you earn.... They can immediately connect with anyone that you ever had anything to do with... the chick network kicks in and it's easy to screen you out.

I like Doc Love, and really believe his approach to dating is spot on, if you are looking for a relationship. But the idea that you need to be a 'mystery' is just fvcking impossible, so you are wasting your time trying. And if think that you can get around all this by not being on social media... well.... if you don't have a social media presence you are AUTOMATICALLY assumed to be some kind of anti-social problem and something to hide, and you will be screened out.

Women have ALWAYS understood that all men are pretty much the same, in terms of what they want... the only difference is how you look and what level you happen to have your sh!t together. Trust me when I say that if you are a decent looking guy, with some level of wealth... every chick you ever come in contact with knows, because technology makes this easy.... and they will chase you. Just go ahead and to an internet search of yourself and if you have never done this before, you will be surprised what you learn. There was one website that someone sent me to about a year ago called "MyLife", and my whole life was there... my marriage, my divorce... my net worth, my annual income... my kids and their ages. There was even a arrest record when I was 19. And the website actually gave you a 'reputation score". Truth is it was all very accurate.

Women have the ability, in real time to rank order all the dudes in their lives... if you happen to be near the top, and display a willingness to be used, she will chase you.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women today are just as interested in men as they were in the past. What has changed is technology and social media. In the past she had to try and learn about you, in her efforts to learn more about you, she has to put in effort... the more she tried, the more she valued you. Sex has no value to them because they can get sex whenever they want... all women can pick up the phone and they will have at least three dudes on speed dial that are willing to drop everything they are doing to rush over and service her.

When I was in my 20s... there was no internet... no smart phone... heck... only about 5% of people had those brick sized cell phones. Today, right after your first date ends... she's on her phone with her friends... who then all start searching the internet, you can get a report with a monthly subscription, and she can get an arrest record... how old you are... all your relatives, you net worth. If you are on LinkedIn, your fvcking work resume is right there online, from that she can figure out what you earn.... They can immediately connect with anyone that you ever had anything to do with... the chick network kicks in and it's easy to screen you out.

I like Doc Love, and really believe his approach to dating is spot on, if you are looking for a relationship. But the idea that you need to be a 'mystery' is just fvcking impossible, so you are wasting your time trying. And if think that you can get around all this by not being on social media... well.... if you don't have a social media presence you are AUTOMATICALLY assumed to be some kind of anti-social problem and something to hide, and you will be screened out.

Women have ALWAYS understood that all men are pretty much the same, in terms of what they want... the only difference is how you look and what level you happen to have your sh!t together. Trust me when I say that if you are a decent looking guy, with some level of wealth... every chick you ever come in contact with knows, because technology makes this easy.... and they will chase you. Just go ahead and to an internet search of yourself and if you have never done this before, you will be surprised what you learn. There was one website that someone sent me to about a year ago called "MyLife", and my whole life was there... my marriage, my divorce... my net worth, my annual income... my kids and their ages. There was even a arrest record when I was 19. And the website actually gave you a 'reputation score". Truth is it was all very accurate.

Women have the ability, in real time to rank order all the dudes in their lives... if you happen to be near the top, and display a willingness to be used, she will chase you.
I don’t have Facebook or any other type of social media. In addition, I have a common name. My current girlfriend searched the internet for me when we met and couldn’t find anything. She was like WTF? LOL.

She even mentioned it to me, somewhat concerned. So I told her I don’t do social media. I don’t think she had even dated anyone who didn’t.

-Augustus-

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just reading these forums, one would believe that most women do not want relationships and most men do. So, if this is true, why do most men want relationships? Is it truly in a man's nature to desire relationships or is it that most men live in scarcity and feel that a relationship will make their lives easier than being single?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is wrong or not explain well enough.

Women are more difficult, not respectful and picky yes. Rhats the feminist movement breainwashing effwct.

We have never seen before that much attention seeking from women, they brag about everything.

This is a clear sign in my eyes that they stil want to be relevant in the eyes of men, i know its misplaced way to get attention but any attention is better than none.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not interested like they were in previous generations and this is NOT your fault

We pedal the idea that men are somehow to blame (lol) so you hit the gym, work on your game, become indifferent. Why? Your father never did this. He just grew up in a time where women actually liked men and looked forward to seeing them with enthusiasm

That is not the case now. Even if they find you attractive, they won't tell you. The walls are up, the mind games, the tests, the flaking. Does this sound like a generation that actually likes men? No. They pretty much look to unsteady the ship

They'll still fvck with mostly deadbeats that have MINIMAL intrusion into their lives (just the way they like it) and any talk of further pair-bonding or a connection gets you labelled a "clinger" and they magically lose interest. Just think about how absurd that is

Their priorities are different now, their goals and aspirations don't involve men. Mgtow think they're going they're own way but in reality it's the women who are. Her same tinder account for years & you're telling me not a single suitor came by? LOL. No. They're just not that interested, and this isn't your fault

nope we tell people hit the gym do this and that to raise his odds of getting laid, and woman still are interesed in men same way as before, only now there is a surplus of perceived interest and she will always think she can do better, also woman sleep around a lot more because men today have no standard, before if she get preggo of some guy she would be stuck with him the rest of his life, and if he didn't she would be alone, because no men with some self respect would even entretain the idea of dating a single mom, today they sell the idea of captain save a who, marry a single mom

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

“Their priorities are different now, their goals and aspirations don’t involve men. Mgtow think they’re going their own way but in reality it’s the women who are.” <——this 1000 times.

In western society, women do not need men. Once you internalize that fact, then what might she want you for is the question?

Sex
Babies
Status
To fix things and to kill spiders

Bear in mind that the above items fulfill her agenda.

So never forget that you need to stay in your own frame and make sure that your agenda is being met, not just hers.

-Augustus-

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is wrong or not explain well enough.
I'm a school drop out but I'll try and explain it better

In my view, women have low interest in men now. They are more ambitious about travelling, careers, friends, pets etc

And when they do choose to get laid - it's usually with some deadbeat that pays little attention to them

This works well for women because in a weird way it gives them control, which is what they want

They are certainly not in a rush to become anyones woman in the traditional sense, even Chad

And that as a man, all of this is NOT your fault

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In my view, women have low interest in men now. They are more ambitious about travelling, careers, friends, pets etc

And when they do choose to get laid - it's usually with some deadbeat that pays little attention to them

This works well for women because in a weird way it gives them control, which is what they want

They are certainly not in a rush to become anyones woman in the traditional sense, even Chad

Oh God yes, women love bums more today than ever before. I’m not talking about how women complain about their ex treated them bad blah blah blah, they’ve always done that. But they date ACTUAL bums, guys with absolutely nothing going for them.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lots of black and white thinking here. These are some incel ideas.

We don't encourage guys to hit the gym and pursue their career for women, we encourage men to do it for themselves. More attention from healthier women is simply a byproduct.

Women that date bums do not value themselves, otherwise they wouldn't waste their time with a deadbeat. A lot of women are in this category, but certainly not all. These bums will bug women and weasel their way into their pants at the expense of their own careers and precious time. You obviously don't want to be this bum, so what is the frustration regarding? How hard your career is? The fact that these bums are getting some and you're not? But you've already decided that pusssy is not worth such a sacrifice. So stick by your decision and own your plan of being the master and leader of your life.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of black and white thinking here. These are some incel ideas.

We don't encourage guys to hit the gym and pursue their career for women, we encourage men to do it for themselves. More attention from healthier women is simply a byproduct.

Women that date bums do not value themselves, otherwise they wouldn't waste their time with a deadbeat. A lot of women are in this category, but certainly not all. These bums will bug women and weasel their way into their pants at the expense of their own careers and precious time. You obviously don't want to be this bum, so what is the frustration regarding? How hard your career is? The fact that these bums are getting some and you're not? But you've already decided that pusssy is not worth such a sacrifice. So stick by your decision and own your plan of being the master and leader of your life.
My frustration is these bum loving women makeup about 80% of the dating population of women out there. It’s out of control. I get that women that love bums don’t value themselves but that’s their problem, not mine. Maybe they came from a crappy family, so what, you know how many guys also grew up in broken families but yet made something of themselves? Tons! Why can’t women do the same? Why use that as a crutch? You get what you settle for in life and most women settle for the bums and that’s why they keep getting them.
It’s gotten to where I’ll be talking to a woman and the moment she says something along the lines of “yeah all my exes were bad, I’ve never been treated well”, I get up and leave because I think “great, another bum lover”. The thing is these bum lovers actually have decent guys come into their life and they don’t recognize it or pass on the opportunity. I’m not talking about some weak beta nice guy, I’m talking about a genuine fella with his sh!t together that maybe doesn’t like to have arguments in public and have the cops called every weekend or doesn’t have illegitimate children all over the place.
My frustration isn’t that women like bums, my frustration is how many of those women are out there. If we could round them all up and ship the off to some island in the ocean the world would be a better place.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This resonates with me because my best guy friend continually tries to make it work with a ***** who constantly disrespects him, kicks him out BUT wants to get pregnant by him. He just knocked her up for the 2nd time and their relationship still continues to be on a week to week basis. Others witnessing this type of behavior tells me this isn't some unique situation.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No worry man, i dont think it shows.im way worst than you on this.

I think this assessment is only partially right its all about what phase of life they are in
Pre epiphany phase women that only want to have fun and have been brainwash from the Feminist propaganda its probably right, they dont need the validation of any one man because that need is mostly fufill with all the social media stuff.

But when older closer to the wall it change validation is harder to get and their need for security start to take over other need.
Imo it is then that they start doing all kind of stupid stuff to get that attention/validation from men, because their look is starting to fade.

You know women saying they dont need a man are the one that deep down wants a man.

Imo that cry for attention that middle age women do with all those issue they invent is a way to get men attention away from younger better looking women.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My frustration is these bum loving women makeup about 80% of the dating population of women out there. It’s out of control. I get that women that love bums don’t value themselves but that’s their problem, not mine. Maybe they came from a crappy family, so what, you know how many guys also grew up in broken families but yet made something of themselves? Tons! Why can’t women do the same? Why use that as a crutch? You get what you settle for in life and most women settle for the bums and that’s why they keep getting them.
It’s gotten to where I’ll be talking to a woman and the moment she says something along the lines of “yeah all my exes were bad, I’ve never been treated well”, I get up and leave because I think “great, another bum lover”. The thing is these bum lovers actually have decent guys come into their life and they don’t recognize it or pass on the opportunity. I’m not talking about some weak beta nice guy, I’m talking about a genuine fella with his sh!t together that maybe doesn’t like to have arguments in public and have the cops called every weekend or doesn’t have illegitimate children all over the place.
My frustration isn’t that women like bums, my frustration is how many of those women are out there. If we could round them all up and ship the off to some island in the ocean the world would be a better place.
You might as well yell at the clouds when it rains. Look at the bell curve for IQ. That is the IQ of society. So most women are average and a smaller percentage are smart enough to not date bums.

It's like you're walking into a shoe store and are shocked to find a shoelace on the floor. Or walking into a woodshop and shocked to find sawdust on the equipment. Your frustration is useless. You will not change the women, it's the way they are. You simply filter through until one finds you attractive and is willing to bend to your whim or otherwise work on a relationship with you(if that's what you want).

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This resonates with me because my best guy friend continually tries to make it work with a ***** who constantly disrespects him, kicks him out BUT wants to get pregnant by him. He just knocked her up for the 2nd time and their relationship still continues to be on a week to week basis. Others witnessing this type of behavior tells me this isn't some unique situation.
Yeah but he hasn’t spent a LIFETIME dating women like that either I bet. Getting hung up on a bad women a couple times is normal, you’re a fool if you let it happen more than twice though. The difference is women CONSTANTLY.......constantly, go for the absolute worst of the worst when it comes to men. I can guarantee you that’s the secret behind your friend girlfriend, she behaves this way because she’s dated nothing but guys in her past that behaved this way towards her. It’s a learned behavior.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might as well yell at the clouds when it rains. Look at the bell curve for IQ. That is the IQ of society. So most women are average and a smaller percentage are smart enough to not date bums.

It's like you're walking into a shoe store and are shocked to find a shoelace on the floor. Or walking into a woodshop and shocked to find sawdust on the equipment. Your frustration is useless. You will not change the women, it's the way they are. You simply filter through until one finds you attractive and is willing to bend to your whim or otherwise work on a relationship with you(if that's what you want).
It’s not the way they are. It’s society excusing their ****ty behavior and stupid decision making. “Oh she can’t help it, she’s a woman and that’s how they are. Feel sorry for her and just accept it”. That’s why I’ve never bought into the whole attraction is not a choice thing, it most certainly is a choice. I can absolutely choose not to fall in love with a whale no matter what type personality she has, the same way I can feel absolutely nothing for a drop dead georgeous girl that has an awful personality. Life is about choices you make, you choose your friends, you choose who you date or at least try to date, you choose what job you have, you choose how far you go on life. I don’t make excuses for women, it’s their responsibility to learn from their bad decisions, not mine. This has become a generational thing, women want to settle for the worst but expect the best. Doesn’t work that way.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not the way they are. It’s society excusing their ****ty behavior and stupid decision making. “Oh she can’t help it, she’s a woman and that’s how they are. Feel sorry for her and just accept it”. That’s why I’ve never bought into the whole attraction is not a choice thing, it most certainly is a choice. I can absolutely choose not to fall in love with a whale no matter what type personality she has, the same way I can feel absolutely nothing for a drop dead georgeous girl that has an awful personality. Life is about choices you make, you choose your friends, you choose who you date or at least try to date, you choose what job you have, you choose how far you go on life. I don’t make excuses for women, it’s their responsibility to learn from their bad decisions, not mine. This has become a generational thing, women want to settle for the worst but expect the best. Doesn’t work that way.
No one is telling you to feel sorry for them. No one is excusing their behavior. You're bitter about the way things are and are venting here. You're being emotional and irrational, so I won't enable you further. Just like in every school class there are grades across the entire spectrum, in life there are people across the spectrum of intelligence, empathy, etc. It's multidimensional. What you want is probably some ideal woman, of which obviously there are none. If you want a relationship then you choose what you're willing to sacrifice for and what you're willing to put up with.

With your current bitter attitude I think you're only setting yourself back.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is telling you to feel sorry for them. No one is excusing their behavior. You're bitter about the way things are and are venting here. You're being emotional and irrational, so I won't enable you further. Just like in every school class there are grades across the entire spectrum, in life there are people across the spectrum of intelligence, empathy, etc. It's multidimensional. What you want is probably some ideal woman, of which obviously there are none. If you want a relationship then you choose what you're willing to sacrifice for and what you're willing to put up with.

With your current bitter attitude I think you're only setting yourself back.
I won’t deny my bitterness but it’s formed in past experiences, not failure or dreamed up elusions. I accept their is no perfect women, just like there is no perfect man, no perfect day, no perfect anything. What I can’t accept is how MANY of these women that are out there that just never seem to learn from their train wreck life. I see women in there 30’s and 40’s still complaining about the same things they complained about in their teens and 20’s. I think to myself “my God, it’s been a decade or two and you still don’t get it do you?”. I don’t blame my failures on these types of women, I failed in the past with some but I grew out of pursuing those types and now I just learn to leave them alone as soon as I find out they date bums. That’s me growing, not continuing to make the same mistakes, women should be doing the same.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won’t deny my bitterness but it’s formed in past experiences, not failure or dreamed up elusions. I accept their is no perfect women, just like there is no perfect man, no perfect day, no perfect anything. What I can’t accept is how MANY of these women that are out there that just never seem to learn from their train wreck life. I see women in there 30’s and 40’s still complaining about the same things they complained about in their teens and 20’s. I think to myself “my God, it’s been a decade or two and you still don’t get it do you?”. I don’t blame my failures on these types of women, I failed in the past with some but I grew out of pursuing those types and now I just learn to leave them alone as soon as I find out they date bums. That’s me growing, not continuing to make the same mistakes, women should be doing the same.
Thing are as they are, only thing a man can control is how they react to it.

If you can handle how you react to women now things will seems less frustrating.

Rollo said something like dont wish the game was easier wish you were better.