Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are not interested in men

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing are as they are, only thing a man can control is how they react to it.

If you can handle how you react to women now things will seems less frustrating.

Rollo said something like dont wish the game was easier wish you were better.
All that is true, and my way of reacting to it is to just not try to be around it. Cut those types of women off as soon as they make it known who the are, the old me would have tried to pursue them and “break down their walls” and be captain save a hoe. I literally stood up and walked out of the bar with the last one that told me her hard life story when it came to guys. She started in on “I’ve never been treated right, all my exes are jerks”. I said “excuse me” stood up and walked the f out. She blew up my phone but I blocked her number. I know how women like this are and it never ends well, no sense in me investing anything into them whether it be to get just sex or whatever. No investment at all is how I handle them.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but he hasn’t spent a LIFETIME dating women like that either I bet. Getting hung up on a bad women a couple times is normal, you’re a fool if you let it happen more than twice though. The difference is women CONSTANTLY.......constantly, go for the absolute worst of the worst when it comes to men. I can guarantee you that’s the secret behind your friend girlfriend, she behaves this way because she’s dated nothing but guys in her past that behaved this way towards her. It’s a learned behavior.
No but he's dated this woman longer than he has any other woman. On and off for about 7 years now. It's one of the dumbest relationships I've ever witnessed.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
They're not interested like they were in previous generations and this is NOT your fault

We pedal the idea that men are somehow to blame (lol) so you hit the gym, work on your game, become indifferent. Why? Your father never did this. He just grew up in a time where women actually liked men and looked forward to seeing them with enthusiasm

That is not the case now. Even if they find you attractive, they won't tell you. The walls are up, the mind games, the tests, the flaking. Does this sound like a generation that actually likes men? No. They pretty much look to unsteady the ship

They'll still fvck with mostly deadbeats that have MINIMAL intrusion into their lives (just the way they like it) and any talk of further pair-bonding or a connection gets you labelled a "clinger" and they magically lose interest. Just think about how absurd that is

Their priorities are different now, their goals and aspirations don't involve men. Mgtow think they're going they're own way but in reality it's the women who are. Her same tinder account for years & you're telling me not a single suitor came by? LOL. No. They're just not that interested, and this isn't your fault

It's the ethos of an anti-male society that tried to convince you that it was
Incorrect. They have lost interest in the bottom 80% of men.

Now they only have interest in the top 20% of men in SMV. Our leftovers go to the bottom 80%.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Women today are just as interested in men as they were in the past. What has changed is technology and social media. In the past she had to try and learn about you, in her efforts to learn more about you, she has to put in effort... the more she tried, the more she valued you. Sex has no value to them because they can get sex whenever they want... all women can pick up the phone and they will have at least three dudes on speed dial that are willing to drop everything they are doing to rush over and service her.

When I was in my 20s... there was no internet... no smart phone... heck... only about 5% of people had those brick sized cell phones. Today, right after your first date ends... she's on her phone with her friends... who then all start searching the internet, you can get a report with a monthly subscription, and she can get an arrest record... how old you are... all your relatives, you net worth. If you are on LinkedIn, your fvcking work resume is right there online, from that she can figure out what you earn.... They can immediately connect with anyone that you ever had anything to do with... the chick network kicks in and it's easy to screen you out.

I like Doc Love, and really believe his approach to dating is spot on, if you are looking for a relationship. But the idea that you need to be a 'mystery' is just fvcking impossible, so you are wasting your time trying. And if think that you can get around all this by not being on social media... well.... if you don't have a social media presence you are AUTOMATICALLY assumed to be some kind of anti-social problem and something to hide, and you will be screened out.

Women have ALWAYS understood that all men are pretty much the same, in terms of what they want... the only difference is how you look and what level you happen to have your sh!t together. Trust me when I say that if you are a decent looking guy, with some level of wealth... every chick you ever come in contact with knows, because technology makes this easy.... and they will chase you. Just go ahead and to an internet search of yourself and if you have never done this before, you will be surprised what you learn. There was one website that someone sent me to about a year ago called "MyLife", and my whole life was there... my marriage, my divorce... my net worth, my annual income... my kids and their ages. There was even a arrest record when I was 19. And the website actually gave you a 'reputation score". Truth is it was all very accurate.

Women have the ability, in real time to rank order all the dudes in their lives... if you happen to be near the top, and display a willingness to be used, she will chase you.
When I was dating, I created a separate phone and face FB account. Never had an issue. You can search my to her hearts content; little comes back; but nothing about my income, net worth, or any of that Jazz. Not sure what you're talking about dude. Never had a problem with no real social media accounts. It had come up, I just say I like my privacy, but ask me what you like. I'm more of a Michael Knight than a Perez Hilton in terms of public info.

Serenity

Reaction score
Have men failed or have women become less interested in men? Fvck if I know! It doesn't matter, what matter is that there is a way. There are those who find the way and there's those who call themselves incels. Women aren't evil, they're women. The specifics may have changed, but the principles haven't and probably never will. They want a MAN, but such men are in short supply.

We are deluded to think women want a lot of different things, what many fail to see is that by trying to provide those things in order to attract a woman we sacrifice our humanity. We are humans for fvcks sake! We are allowed to fvck up, we are imperfect and that is our perfection. Women will recognize that the moment we stop pretending we are better than what we could ever pretend to be. As long as we play the "game" we are pretending to be above what is human and that is not human, it's off putting.

Be what you are in all your glory, fvck it all, fvck the "system" because it's a "system" designed to fvck us all, men and women alike.

Be human!

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theory of everything, version 1.0

Humans have needs.

Girls are humans.

Girl will select you if you can meet the need that she is currently desire/looking for.

What you do is figure out what you have to offer and then place your self in an environment where that is in great demand. The rest will work itself out quickly. There are beautiful women of all ages in need of everyone of these items on the list, some place in the world. If your trying to have success in a location that does not need what you have or they are looking for something you don't have... good luck... Then what you do is something called game.

Following is the accepted list of human needs. The first hear is the last one that ppl try to get. Usually humans will try to get the first ones, and then move on to the next ones. My commentary is how this affects attraction from girls to men.

--
5 Self actualization
This is the golden spot, the unicorns, no games needed. To play in this category, you need to be in this category. Or have such a strong game that you CAN fake it. You can find this need in any location, but usually only in stable wealthy areas. To get to this point, usually a person has to have the lower needs already met.

4 Esteem Needs
This is the whole validation thing. And why game tells to hang back and wait. Do not give validation until getting something in return. This is an important tool and most of what game is about. Facebook and culture in general has created some sense of belonging. Making this the typical and most used general target for mate selection. Physical looks play to this as there is an esteem/validation thing with having an attractive mate. This is a tricky area to fill, as at any time the lower belonging need can be at risk and that will immediately change the targets focus to belonging. In this way the group leader of any social circle really can control access to most that are in that circle.

3 Belonging Needs
This is the social circle thing... It works really well in western country because the lower two items are provided by government to all(taking from us by force to give to them...). If you can access/control a social circle you can have almost any girl that wants to belong... This is only good if the basics are already met. If the basics fail, safety and physiological then this one gets bumped in favor of those.

2 Safety Needs
Same as for physiological Needs and usually it will be the same locations. If you are strong/wealthy/wise enough to be able to provide safety when it is needed. Can have your pick of all girls in that area and will probably be loyal as long as your needed. That can be forever depending.

1 Physiological Needs.
Food, shelter. Poor locations ppl are in need of this. Avoid the US and other western countries as most of them are setup to provide these items from the community(government) if you don't have. Go to a place where it is not provided by the community and your attractiveness for being able to provide it is gigantic. Many beautiful girls, of all different intelligence levels.

--

The interesting or sometimes confusing thing is that this framework applies to the current thing the girl is looking for. You do not need to be able to provide all or any of the lower level needs if you can provide the one she currently is trying to get. For example you can be broke and good looking and likely catch someone looking for esteem, at least for short term. You can be broke and be the Alpha in a social circle and have any included or new girl that is looking or needs to belong. Because it is up to you ultimately if she is allowed to belong.

If you can not provide anything on this list, you are an incel and likely lazy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just reading these forums, one would believe that most women do not want relationships and most men do. So, if this is true, why do most men want relationships? Is it truly in a man's nature to desire relationships or is it that most men live in scarcity and feel that a relationship will make their lives easier than being single?
Men want steady access to poontang.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women today are just as interested in men as they were in the past. What has changed is technology and social media. In the past she had to try and learn about you, in her efforts to learn more about you, she has to put in effort... the more she tried, the more she valued you. Sex has no value to them because they can get sex whenever they want... all women can pick up the phone and they will have at least three dudes on speed dial that are willing to drop everything they are doing to rush over and service her.

When I was in my 20s... there was no internet... no smart phone... heck... only about 5% of people had those brick sized cell phones. Today, right after your first date ends... she's on her phone with her friends... who then all start searching the internet, you can get a report with a monthly subscription, and she can get an arrest record... how old you are... all your relatives, you net worth. If you are on LinkedIn, your fvcking work resume is right there online, from that she can figure out what you earn.... They can immediately connect with anyone that you ever had anything to do with... the chick network kicks in and it's easy to screen you out.

I like Doc Love, and really believe his approach to dating is spot on, if you are looking for a relationship. But the idea that you need to be a 'mystery' is just fvcking impossible, so you are wasting your time trying. And if think that you can get around all this by not being on social media... well.... if you don't have a social media presence you are AUTOMATICALLY assumed to be some kind of anti-social problem and something to hide, and you will be screened out.

Women have ALWAYS understood that all men are pretty much the same, in terms of what they want... the only difference is how you look and what level you happen to have your sh!t together. Trust me when I say that if you are a decent looking guy, with some level of wealth... every chick you ever come in contact with knows, because technology makes this easy.... and they will chase you. Just go ahead and to an internet search of yourself and if you have never done this before, you will be surprised what you learn. There was one website that someone sent me to about a year ago called "MyLife", and my whole life was there... my marriage, my divorce... my net worth, my annual income... my kids and their ages. There was even a arrest record when I was 19. And the website actually gave you a 'reputation score". Truth is it was all very accurate.

Women have the ability, in real time to rank order all the dudes in their lives... if you happen to be near the top, and display a willingness to be used, she will chase you.
Funny you typed this, last month I was browsing Google and got bored and decided to type my name in. A few sites came up with my name address, age and what not. Then I found a site that had a bit more info, it might of been the mylife website you mentioned. It had a reputation score, my date of birth, age address etc. For more content you had to sign up for criminal records and such. Crazy thing is the website had me as married, which I am not. It also listed people I hang out with on the block, but I really don't unless it was a block party. I still found that part creepy and wonder how they get ahold of this info

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect. They have lost interest in the bottom 80% of men.

Now they only have interest in the top 20% of men in SMV. Our leftovers go to the bottom 80%.
The top 20% have the same issues

Chad can't tie his woman down to a lasting commitment. Women are out of control and basically do what they like. Any hint of a deeper connection gets you bumped. I see "angry chad" all the time, because he knows he isn't a priority. Even wedding vows are not taken seriously. They don't want you attached to them, their interest is low at best and actually hateful at worst.

When a woman looks at a man she looks for reasons NOT to date you. That's her default position now

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that date bums do not value themselves, otherwise they wouldn't waste their time with a deadbeat.
I agree that women who date bums have self esteem issues.
But I'm wondering if there is an increased number of deadbeat males these days, and that's one reason why this is so common. It's the old "a good man is hard to find" theory, adapated for our current society.

From what I read, most guys here would say they are in that 20%. So I don't know why posters are complaining about this, it just means that guys here should have their pick of the entire female population, for the most part. Theoretically, of course. Although saying you're in the top 20% of males doesn't necessarily mean she will see it that way.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s what I don’t get. If social media is inflating women’s ego’s so much, how in the world do they still have low self esteem? Maybe deep down women know they’re going after trash and feel bad about it but they refuse to change because dating the trash gives them something to complain about on social media and to their friends.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I read, most guys here would say they are in that 20%. So I don't know why posters are complaining about this, it just means that guys here should have their pick of the entire female population, for the most part. Theoretically, of course. Although saying you're in the top 20% of males doesn't necessarily mean she will see it that way.
I do agree. I know lots of men that have their sh!t together that struggle with chicks in their lives. The problem is women judge their own status on the men they have in their lives, AT THAT MOMENT. If a woman lands a top 20% dude, she immediately starts wondering if she can do better, until she believes she can't.

I dated this one women, super hot... really, she was in her mid 30s and had the body of a 25 year old. She was divorced, her ex was a wealthy guy, but not exactly the best looking man in the world, and he was not aging well... so he had to be DX'ed. Anyway, I think we casually dated for a few months then she drifted off a couple of years ago when she found a guy that had more money than brains and was a really decent looking guy for a man in his early 60s... private jet, likely worth a billion dollars, flew this chick all over the world, she was always posting pictures of them in exotic places, and all the fvcking flowers this fool was sending her which seemed like twice a week. Bought her a high end condo downtown, new BMW... just found out last week she dumped him.

Whatever you give to a woman without the expectation of getting something in return, automatically becomes an expectation. And if you can't or won't keep up that sh!t, she starts losing interest. This is why the top 20% have problems with women. If you give a chick a million dollars, she thinks she's worth a million dollars. This is just how women are getting upset about it is pointless, they are never really satisfied with where she is unless she believes she can not do better.

If a chick THINKS you are a top 20% you have a 50-50 chance to get her, at least that is my experience, but keeping them will always be a challenge. I think the problem with many on this forum is that they are secretly hoping for a relationship... and when things go sideways, they want to know what happened. What happened is female nature.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s the quality of women rapidly nosediving over the past 10 years but their standards and demands you must meet for you dating them or getting some are higher than ever.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh threads like this are why I would stop coming here in the first place. Way too pessimistic and borderline mgtow. No offense to OP, and I see what you’re getting at, but this is the wrong type of viewpoint.

I understand it is red pill thinking, but it’s way too negative, IMO. Perhaps you’re looking for the wrong kind of woman - hypergamous to a fault and ultra status driven.

I for one, don’t believe 100% of dateable women are ultra hypergamus, as many on this forum appear to believe. It isn’t so black and white in the real world

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, OLD inflates women’s standards because they think they can get any guy they want, just because new versions of hyperchad/Tyrone are in their tinder inbox daily. Men lower their standards on OLD just to get sex. Women see this as them actually BEING that true high quality in the real world, leading them to have ultra unrealistic dating expectations and will only settle for a man who is 6ft or taller, blonde, and makes 6 figures, when in reality the girl is a solid 7 at best and could never land a man of that quality while out and about or at the club (in the real world)

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have interest in men, men just have to much interest in women and have no respect for themselves or there fellow man.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, OLD inflates women’s standards because they think they can get any guy they want, just because new versions of hyperchad/Tyrone are in their tinder inbox daily. Men lower their standards on OLD just to get sex. Women see this as them actually BEING that true high quality in the real world, leading them to have ultra unrealistic dating expectations and will only settle for a man who is 6ft or taller, blonde, and makes 6 figures, when in reality the girl is a solid 7 at best and could never land a man of that quality while out and about or at the club (in the real world)
I've never heard a women any of race say they like blonde men

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Tbh threads like this are why I would stop coming here in the first place. Way too pessimistic and borderline mgtow. No offense to OP, and I see what you’re getting at, but this is the wrong type of viewpoint.

I understand it is red pill thinking, but it’s way too negative, IMO. Perhaps you’re looking for the wrong kind of woman - hypergamous to a fault and ultra status driven.

I for one, don’t believe 100% of dateable women are ultra hypergamus, as many on this forum appear to believe. It isn’t so black and white in the real world
He's gone off the deep end, for sure. He's been poisoned by the blackpill rather than enlightened by the redpill. He just makes things up out of thin air to support his delusions, too. There's no rescuing him now: he's just going to spiral further and further out of control from here on out.

Last edited:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I can tell women are still very interested in men, has social media, OLD, and feminist you go girl society made them feel entitled sure, but at the end of the day women are still women and they don't just want men they need men. Look at how nuts spinsters get because they have become invisible to men. The rude biitchy women that starts arguments with men she doesn't even know is doing that to get male attention because even negative male attention is better than nothing.