Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are more Loyal than Men - Challenging Hypergamy

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped replying to you, but it seems you miss me.

If my words are too big for you then perhaps it is time to get an education.
Dude "has a 148 IQ" and can't spell...lmfao

R

Ranger

I stopped replying to you, but it seems you miss me.

If my words are too big for you then perhaps it is time to get an education.
LMAO. You mean one where the science is proven by anyone being able to reproduce the experiment and it comes out the same every time?

R

Ranger

Dude "has a 148 IQ" and can't spell...lmfao
What’s really interesting is that you think IQ is spelling instead of spacial orientation and analyzing similarities and differences. Mechanics. You know, the physical universe stuff? I will try to educate you if you promise to be nice.
It’s mostly guy stuff though.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz is angry that I can see the matrix well enough to have outed him.

This is the real reason for his explosion tonight.

It's fun. Every post he makes, see how many of the game tactics you can identify. It will help you in the field.

When you have taken enough redpills, when you can see the matrix and the code behind it, you actually see the verbal and behavioral tricks people employ to get what they want. You see this in bars, social events, work, media, politics, you name it.

The only proof I need is that I so quickly dissected your methods Spaz. And now I am pointing them out.

Please, keep going. <----- Me using tactic 2
This must be my conspiracy.

Big Bad Spaz...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s really interesting is that you think IQ is spelling instead of spacial orientation and analyzing similarities and differences. Mechanics. You know, the physical universe stuff? I will try to educate you if you promise to be nice.
It’s mostly guy stuff though.
Rediculous:up:

Last edited:
R

Ranger

There are a few guys on here with very high IQs
Guru is probably over 140, Spaz is up there pretty high. Attackformation, there’s actually quite a few more. I feel kinda bad not remembering all their names. It’s how they extrapolate. Going A-to-B
Is a process. Separating those things that are similar and not mistaking things as being the same.
Differentiations.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is just typical agree and amplify.

I look forward to highlighting your tactics in the future though.
Sounds like I'm great

But carry on, I like to hear more of it haha

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao @Danger he's going to get mad that he can't get a rise out of you, and stomp off soon...

R

Ranger

It’s not very good reading now. How long can someone watch a waterfall?
You and danger make a good team sazc. I wonder why that is? You have him cucked rather well. Does he fold the towels too?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well now ain't this sweet.

You seem happy Danger after getting plenty of validation from a feminist...

Buoyed by Sazc certainly does wonders haha

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#deflection
#attentionSeeking
#rediculous
Lmfao

R

Ranger

Well now ain't this sweet.

You seem happy Danger after getting plenty of validation from a feminist...

Buoyed by Sazc certainly does wonders haha
It gives him a boost. It’s like jet fuel. There’s a chick flick in here somewhere.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and danger make a good team sazc. I wonder why that is? You have him cucked rather well. Does he fold the towels too?
Hahahahaha, had me lean back in my chair laughing. I tried to go back and find out what you and sazc developed an enmity out of, can't find a clear origin but this is great haha. This is a 3 party rumble.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say it now, and I will say it until those wonderful cows come home. Women are as loyal as their options and situation in life. If they are married or in an LTR with a decent guy and Di Caprio, Efron, Tatum, or Hemsworth came over to them and asked if they wanted to have some fun; they'd drop that bro like he was yesterday's newspaper. Maybe men would too (with females, obviously); but I am not too sure about that.