“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Women are just as prone to jealousy and insecurity as men are

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Online dating has made it easier for men to "spin plates" without any "plate" knowing about the others, but that doesn't mean women have changed. The exodus of women from online dating actually has a lot to do with that.

This whole "soft harem" business is just men taking advantage of the relative anonymity of online dating, it's not some "wave of the future". The only way women are really going to do this is if they don't know about the other women. Most women are way too territorial to share a man.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,865
But by "Online Dating" you're referring to Dating Using Technology.

Technology isn't going away anytime soon.
 
Top