Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are getting fatter

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me a traitor to the male species, but women with love handles make me drool

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no name for a fat guy. You just call him a fat guy.

For fat women, they are called stuff like "BBW" and we talk about "body positive" shyt which is why they think it's ok to be fat.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no name for a fat guy. You just call him a fat guy.

For fat women, they are called stuff like "BBW" and we talk about "body positive" shyt which is why they think it's ok to be fat.
I agree but it get's even more confusing when they use the term "curvy" because that is even more of a grey area since curvy is a relative term to mean so many things to different people. It also doesn't help that you have fatties rising to fame and celeb status in media. Have you seen Kelly Clarkson lately on her own talk show? Totally unappealing and her viewership probably consists of beta simps, gay dudes, and other overweight women.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be on another planet, it seems that the women are getting better looking than before; dress better; act better; just better.
young women have goddess physiques on them like never before, until they hit around 19 and pop out that first section 8 kid

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like a secret stash spot.
If you think about it, the teat fvck is a sex act that a lot of men would like to do if their gal had the teats for it. With the gal in question, she's got all sorts of topological crevasses to slide the meat in. o_O :eek: :eek: