"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Women are a poker game..

neo12535

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2002
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
corpus christi,texas,united states
I just recently had a thought that trying to DJ it with a girl is alot like playing Texas No-Limit Hold 'em poker. One of my best moves now is a move often used in poker. If you ever watch all the tournaments on ESPN you will see a guy with a really good hand check, or pass on raising the bet or betting at all, and then on the next round he will bet high and bring it all in. This approach can kind of be used on a girl.

I first used this move on a girl who was dating an aquatance of sorts. I acted like a total DJ towards her because I knew at the moment she was something good to practice on since there wasn't much of a chance of risking a relationship if I screwed up. Everything I said was perfect, I didnt screw up my words or anything around her and I looked like a pimp. She always told me with a big smile on her face how naughty I was and how I should be nicer.

So one day I played an AFC when she broke up with her boyfriend. I listened and talked and gave advice and I was her emotional tampon. She got comfortable around me and pretty soon she always came to talk to me about anything.

And then whenever she got over him and thought of me as a good friend or whatever I came in with a heavy bet, and I showed her what I really had acting like a DJ again. I don't know exactly how to explain how it worked but it did.. When she saw I could go from a nice senstive friend to that stud that she could see herself with she fell for me. So by being weak and letting her think of me in a friend she put in her money and then I busted out the royal flush of being a DJ and I had her.

More poker move dating tips to come as I figure them out.. Those guys on the World Poker Tour could be great DJ's.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Wow, you really watch that sh*t. LoL, don't trip, I love poker too. I watch that stuff too, and I'm pretty good at Texas. Still though, me thinks you look like a farking idiot for making this analogy.
 

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Age
39
Location
Australia
Whatever works for you, whatever works... :)
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Your analogy makes no sense, but I am a gambling addict.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top