"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Women and occupations

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,510
Reaction score
5,686
Having dated women from all walks of life, I find it interesting that I have had consistently positive or negative experience with women in certain professions. My most positive experiences have been with women in technical fields: finance, accounting, and even IT. It should be noted that I do not work in one of those fields and generally find that line of work boring. Nonetheless, most of the women I've dated with those types of jobs were decent human beings. On the flip side, my worst experiences have been with teachers and nurses. Almost without exception, these women were absolute scum.

Has anyone else noticed similar patterns?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Women in the community housing industry, aka apartments. They usually have at least two completely different first names, one real, one fake, depending on who they’re with and they’re mostly promiscuous and squirrelly in nature when they’re not in bed.…
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I have heard the same about teachers

Any experience with women in law enforcement?
I actualy interested in 1
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I know a few teachers and they're usually feminists. One of my coworkers invites me over to her house so she has someone to talk to other than her husband's coworkers when he invites them over (he's a teacher / male feminist). They sit around the fire and discuss socialist/feminist topics and ***** about everything under the sun. I usually leave early when they're around.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Most teachers treat their men like the students they teach. Yelling and reprimanding them all the time. Not sure why they put up with that crap. Nurses are always a good bang, some are bat shyt crazy, other ones are loving and will take care of you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I do agree somewhat on nurses if they're been exposed to those dying or seen death up close multiple times, they kinda have a different take on life, more free spirited, perhaps its a coping mechanism.

Women basically mold themselves to what they're exposed and automatically become something else to adjust and cope.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I have the opposite experience. Women in more professional cultures often act more masculine. Especially in STEM fields. They act superior and masculine because they are in extremely competitive environments all day dealing mostly with men.

Nurses and teachers I have found to be more caring and nurturing.
 

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
I work with nurses and a large proportion are bat **** but they will fvck you seven ways to Sunday and we know how to let out hair down when not at work.

Snorting coke off a nurses tits is de regur at our Xmas parties.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Had a couple of nurses including my current girlfriend. Always found them very feminine and down to earth. Seeing life and death literally knocks a lot of the crap out of them.

And it's a physically demanding job so you don't get many fat heifers.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Had a couple of nurses including my current girlfriend. Always found them very feminine and down to earth. Seeing life and death literally knocks a lot of the crap out of them.

And it's a physically demanding job so you don't get many fat heifers.
Not sure about nurses qualities for a ltr but i can say that its one of the professions with the hottest women.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
As recently as last year I was doing this whole "bang women based on their occupations" thingy.

For most part there's some truth towards it and fits with what I believe is a woman's natural ability to mold herself into the environment she's in, for survival.

A lot of it has to do with fear.

So they mold themselves to be accepted and become it.

Take a good girl out of her environment and place her in a cesspool of moral degradation, she'll automatically degrade herself and even compete in that environment.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Having dated women from all walks of life, I find it interesting that I have had consistently positive or negative experience with women in certain professions. My most positive experiences have been with women in technical fields: finance, accounting, and even IT. It should be noted that I do not work in one of those fields and generally find that line of work boring. Nonetheless, most of the women I've dated with those types of jobs were decent human beings. On the flip side, my worst experiences have been with teachers and nurses. Almost without exception, these women were absolute scum.

Has anyone else noticed similar patterns?
Nurses and teachers have been the most sexual freaks I have dated...never dated ant women in IT...ptobably because there are very few women in IT
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
Nurses and teachers have been the most sexual freaks I have dated...never dated ant women in IT...ptobably because there are very few women in IT
I second the nurses lol. Now I just need to get with a teacher to test that theory myself

I wonder if there's any reason why these groups of women are usually freaks?
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I second the nurses lol. Now I just need to get with a teacher to test that theory myself

I wonder if there's any reason why these groups of women are usually freaks?
Teachers probably because they have to follow so many rules all day long at work and they just want to let loose when they are done....

Nurses I dunno...they just are haha
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Teachers probably because they have to follow so many rules all day long at work and they just want to let loose when they are done....

Nurses I dunno...they just are haha
Imo teachers are probably one of the worst.

Its like they get indoctrinated by the liberal system.

All the pro left **** like feminist, lgbt etc they preach then brainwash our children with it. They think all those movement are positive without thinking any deeper or for themself.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,521
Reaction score
11,437
I've noticed women who are in more technical oriented careers tend to be more rational and less emotional. As a result they are are easier to get a long with.

Girls in sales are always a damn mess.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I've noticed women who are in more technical oriented careers tend to be more rational and less emotional. As a result they are are easier to get a long with.

Girls in sales are always a damn mess.
What about sex with the technical minded?
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
I noticed this pattern:

Most are hoes. And, the odds of them sucking off 20+ c0cks before you, is really high.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top