"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Women always seem to beat around the bush

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Has anyone ever had a women you were pursuing bluntly tell you why they were not interested?

I.E.

There is a chick at work I have been after. I get some good vibes from her, but she seems to play some mind games.

The other day I saw her going out to eat with some other guy. She could be seeing the guy for all I know, but I always believe women will always make some excuse: Instead of saying, Oh, I am not attracted to you or Oh, I am seeing somebody. It seems they will just beat around the bush and not tell you the truth.

Another example,,,,,I asked this other chick out via e-mail (I did not have her #) and she said sure,,,maybe when I get back from Vegas...I then asked for her # and she never got back to me in the past three weeks.

IMO, I think most women take the easy way out because they do not want to hurt your feelings.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
I learned that the key to dealing with these types of women is to do your own thing and act like you don't care. Indifference is the most important DJ trait to have in my opinion.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I don't have anything to add or say, except for the fact that I saw "women" and "bush" in the thread title. :)

Originally posted by mahon83050
IMO, I think most women take the easy way out because they do not want to hurt your feelings.
I wonder how many times this has been discussed before.
You are correct.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
the only way i can tell if the girl wants me is if i'm getting some sex action, if not then i always act aloof/indifferent, but then again i also play some flirt/mind games to push their buttons...
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Women usually tell me when they have boyfriends, usually after I aske them out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
3
Age
42
Location
Oregon
after all those posts you just found that out?
 
Top