“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Woman says women are attending therapy because of men.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
Part of their "healing" work is attempting to get new men in their lives to pay for the damage incurred by past men they've made mistakes with. By trying to act feminine on the surface when they're not, and jacking up the price of the P (often via bait-and-switching their sexual availability level). If it all fails, and it will, they can still revel in victimhood.
“Healing” implies that they are damaged. If a chic needs to do that much ”work”, I’d run the other direction.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,046
Reaction score
4,852
“Healing” implies that they are damaged. If a chic needs to do that much ”work”, I’d run the other direction.
Most of them are once they hit their mid 30's
 
Top