Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman not Dating immigrant

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard a lot of my immigrant friends in Canada tell me that women here dont date immigrants. I want to confirm the authenticity of this statement. Is this true that women in western country especially in canada, would not date an immigrant?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It depends. What do you have going for you? How good looking are you? How much game do you have?

There is no way of answering this question without knowing these things and how you interact with women.

A

AJ84

I have heard a lot of my immigrant friends in Canada tell me that women here dont date immigrants. I want to confirm the authenticity of this statement. Is this true that women in western country especially in canada, would not date an immigrant?
In the three major cities (Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto), it’s quite common to see women dating second gen immigrants from various cultural backgrounds. If they’re not particularly religious, or they share the same religion then it’s pretty much a regular thing that doesn’t even register as different for most people. No one seems to bat an eyelash over mixed races couples here.

Small town Canada, less likely but also less diversity.

That said, I can see it being more difficult for first gen immigrants in the major cities. Canadians have a lot assumptions about immigrants from certain backgrounds, esp backgrounds that are not seen as liberal or open minded. Second gen immigrants are seen as more likely to be liberal than first gen and hence, hold more similar values (not saying that’s necessarily true but it’s what many Canadians assume until proven wrong).

Last edited by a moderator:

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the three major cities (Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto), it’s quite common to see women dating second gen immigrants from various cultural backgrounds. If they’re not particularly religious, or they share the same religion then it’s pretty much a regular thing that doesn’t even register as different for most people. No one seems to bat an eyelash over mixed races couples here.

Small town Canada, less likely but also less diversity.

That said, I can see it being more difficult for first gen immigrants in the major cities. Canadians have a lot assumptions about immigrants from certain backgrounds, esp backgrounds that are not seen as liberal or open minded. Second gen immigrants are seen as more likely to be liberal than first gen and hence, hold more similar values (not saying that’s necessarily true but it’s what many Canadians assume until proven wrong).
That makes sense. Most of my immigrant friends are first generation immigrants from India and are staying in ottawa, which i am pretty sure has less diversity.