Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman makes men write a 500 word essay to date her...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Of course plenty of simps bent over backwards because she is decent looking although looks older than her age.

And not surprisingly the one she thought was the "best fit" turned out not to have any sparks when she went on a date with him.

All of this simply shows that you cannot reason with why you are attracted to someone. You either are or you are not.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
But then again, the problem isn't her requiring that. The problem is most men will submit her request.

To your point, she does this because she can and feels entitled to do so not because she actually believes it works.
Of course she thinks it will work and course plenty of simps out there will do it.

Then she gets slapped with a reality check when she goes on a date with the "best" essay writer and has no va-jay-jay tingles.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She aint even all that imo..

Imagine being the man who declines her crazy demand. Or will THAT be the man she really wants, the man that calls her out on her bs in a 500 words letter.

You cant make this fecking shyte up. Not only is it ridiculous, she also gets her 15 minutes of fame. What's next, at least a 500 dollar gift (with receipt) just to get a date?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was also mentioned in that article that she is single mom. She has 1 child and is 36.

Not at all surprising that one of the 500 word essay writers wasn't a guy who gave her "all the feelz".

It's difficult to assess compatibility for a good first date from behind an electronic screen.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This lady is dumb.

The only dudes who she might be attracted are are dudes who would NOT write an essay.

She's guaranteeing yourself a simp parade.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My humble contribution. I bet that the winning essay read something like this:

Title: A Journey of Love and Understanding: An Essay for Lauren Kempton

Introduction: Love is a complex and beautiful emotion that transcends borders and cultures, bringing together souls in a profound connection. It is with this understanding that I humbly present this essay, a testament to my sincere intentions in pursuing a relationship with Lauren Kempton, a remarkable individual hailing from England. Through this essay, I aim to express my genuine admiration, showcase my values, and illustrate the potential for a meaningful partnership.

Admiration for Lauren: Lauren Kempton embodies a rare combination of qualities that captivate my heart and mind. Her intelligence, kindness, and zest for life are evident in every interaction. I am drawn to her effervescent personality, which lights up any room she enters. Lauren's wit and charm effortlessly transcend cultural boundaries, making her a truly global citizen. Her passion for her career and her unwavering dedication to her family and friends are testaments to her character and the strength of her values.

Shared Values and Aspirations: For any relationship to flourish, shared values are paramount. In Lauren Kempton, I have found a kindred spirit with similar aspirations and beliefs. We both place great importance on personal growth, intellectual curiosity, and continuous learning. Our shared values of empathy, compassion, and respect for others foster a deep connection rooted in understanding and acceptance. Together, we can embark on a journey of mutual support, emotional growth, and unwavering encouragement as we strive to make a positive impact on the world.

Cultural Exchange and Understanding: Lauren's English heritage presents an enriching opportunity for cultural exchange and understanding. As an individual who appreciates the diversity and beauty of the world, I am eager to learn more about the rich history, traditions, and values of England. Through our interactions, I hope to create a harmonious blend of our respective backgrounds, celebrating the unique aspects of each culture while nurturing a strong bond that transcends geographical boundaries. This journey of cultural exchange will undoubtedly deepen our understanding of one another, creating a relationship built on mutual respect and appreciation.

Emotional Support and Connection: One of the cornerstones of a fulfilling partnership is the ability to provide emotional support during both joyful and challenging times. I believe in fostering open and honest communication, allowing for vulnerability and the sharing of our deepest thoughts and fears. Together, we can create a safe space where we can seek solace, celebrate triumphs, and navigate the complexities of life. Through trust, empathy, and active listening, we will build a connection that thrives on understanding and emotional intimacy.

Conclusion: In conclusion, this essay serves as a testament to my heartfelt desire to embark on a journey of love and understanding with Lauren Kempton. Our shared values, cultural exchange, and unwavering emotional support are the pillars on which our potential relationship can flourish. I am genuinely enamored by Lauren's remarkable qualities and believe that our partnership holds the promise of a deep, meaningful connection. With sincere admiration and the hope of a future filled with love and growth, I humbly submit this essay as a testament to my intentions and dedication to pursuing a relationship with Lauren Kempton.

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine being the man who declines her crazy demand. Or will THAT be the man she really wants, the man that calls her out on her bs in a 500 words letter.
Probably, this is what she is looking for.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course plenty of simps bent over backwards because she is decent looking although looks older than her age.

And not surprisingly the one she thought was the "best fit" turned out not to have any sparks when she went on a date with him.

All of this simply shows that you cannot reason with why you are attracted to someone. You either are or you are not.

She does have a nice rack ... :rolleyes:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
TLDR;

Answer : chatgpt

For those of you who can’t write to save your lives.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminded me of the craigslist golddigger and the response to her that was hilarious years ago.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a power play on her part. She feels entitled to demand such a request. A glimpse of how much of a pain in the azz she will be for the simp that follows through. This would be a great application for ChatGPT. Send her a dozen of fake responses and see which fictional dude she goes for.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks terrible

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any men who thinks that prior random requested efforts on a woman that did nothing to earn them will get him results, deserves to wank.