Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman has sex with her husband for 365 days straight.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Internet has allowed so much bs and hate to spread. I guess instead of complaints we can commit to putting a different message there.
now we're talking; there's enough leaders reading your post that have the influence and strength to effect this positive change.

Let's engineer the future!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet has allowed so much bs and hate to spread. I guess instead of complaints we can commit to putting a different message there.
that is the good and bad about freedom, you get the good and bad and learn to filter, only morons try to control it to only put "the good things"(aka control it to spin the tale like they want and anything they don't like is bad)

but most bad things today is because goverments are doing everything to tight the leash and keep everyone in control, we see how well its going

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is the good and bad about freedom, you get the good and bad and learn to filter, only morons try to control it to only put "the good things"(aka control it to spin the tale like they want and anything they don't like is bad)

but most bad things today is because goverments are doing everything to tight the leash and keep everyone in control, we see how well its going
All you hear is bad cause it grabs more attention. A peice of negative information is 5-10 times more powerful in terms of attention grabbing than a peice of positive information.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't looked at her but it seems like she was fat in 2017.

I don't think I'd want to have sex with someone 365 days in a row. There are many good reasons not to have sex every single day for a year.

There are stats online that are showing married couples under age 60 are having less sex now than during the 1980s.

In the last decade, as I've listened to married co-workers describe their lives, I could read between the lines and figure out that their relationships didn't appear to have a lot of sex. No co-worker outright said it, but it wasn't difficult to determine that their bedrooms weren't very active.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Haven't looked at her but it seems like she was fat in 2017.

I don't think I'd want to have sex with someone 365 days in a row. There are many good reasons not to have sex every single day for a year.

There are stats online that are showing married couples under age 60 are having less sex now than during the 1980s.

In the last decade, as I've listened to married co-workers describe their lives, I could read between the lines and figure out that their relationships didn't appear to have a lot of sex. No co-worker outright said it, but it wasn't difficult to determine that their bedrooms weren't very active.
Willing to bet the better looking and better shape both partners are in determines a lot of it. I mean who wants to have sex with a woman you don't find attractive sexually if she has gained 50-60 lbs? Same for her even tho she won't say it, she is thinking it.

If both partners are attractive and in good shape, their bedrooms are most likely pretty active

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willing to bet the better looking and better shape both partners are in determines a lot of it. I mean who wants to have sex with a woman you don't find attractive sexually if she has gained 50-60 lbs? Same for her even tho she won't say it, she is thinking it.

If both partners are attractive and in good shape, their bedrooms are most likely pretty active
Physical fitness is the main change when comparing married couples under 60 in the 1980s to 2010s-present.

The only other changes are increased technology options and changes in parenting styles.

The median/average age of the US population has changed a lot since 1989, but that variable is eliminated when comparing people under age 60 in both samples. In the 2010s-present, there are now a lot of aging Boomers over 60 who are physically compromised.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Not sure when this was originally posted but this was a movement like a decade ago.

When I was married my ex tried it, I thought I was in heaven, she lasted like 2-3 weeks before the drop off. Oh well.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing special about 365 day sex. I got stuff to do.