Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman got "Tricked" into sex

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullsh!t, some dumb wh0re playing power games, or figuring there was something in it for her by trying to prosecute him.

Here

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so I get it she had vigina something, and the treatment was to fvck. She had to fvck with this guy nurse, no hubby? No bf? Is that b1tch ugly?

That's what you get if you fvck ugly b1tches..

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Good Lord...first...that woman has to be pretty stupid to buy that story, but sadly, there are people who really are that stupid about this kind of thing.

Second...yeah, the guy should get into trouble. I don't think it should be out and out rape he's charged with, though. Fraud, and whatever sexual based offense that best fits what he did. I don't think jail is needed, but he should have to pay a hella lot of restitution.

I don't know what's more pathetic...the woman being that stupid or the guy being that desperate to have to trick her into having sex with him.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Latter is more pathetic.. I don't think he should pay restitution. Woman needed sex, she could pay him for services, $20 for each session. This is victim less crime, girl was ugly and guy was desparate.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok women aren't as stupid as this might make you believe, she must have gone along with this b/c she need some c0ck. But, then things must have turned sour and she decided to fvck him over.

I mean seriously, if she didn't want his penis inside her she could have said... can't i apply it myself with a dildo?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Latter is more pathetic.. I don't think he should pay restitution. Woman needed sex, she could pay him for services, $20 for each session. This is victim less crime, girl was ugly and guy was desparate.
What is even more pathetic is that the woman supposedly had some kind of crotch rot going on and the guy was still desperate enough to tell her some whacked story to apply ointment. He probably has herpes now or something, lol. Some people are just idiots...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on - she just made this crap up when the pilot nexted her.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
What is even more pathetic is that the woman supposedly had some kind of crotch rot going on and the guy was still desperate enough to tell her some whacked story to apply ointment. He probably has herpes now or something, lol. Some people are just idiots...
Or maybe she had nothing at all.

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
No the article mentioned some gross white sores or some ****. That's why she thought she needed the medicine in the first place.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what to think about this. It's really weird and kinda hard to believe. Can a woman really be that stupid? I guess so. That's sad. Also, sad that a man can be that desperate.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Come on - she just made this crap up when the pilot nexted her.
:crackup: ^ good one.

That has to be the stupidest b.itch to ever walk the face of the planet.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
She probably came from a very religious family where she was never taught about her body or sex. It's unfortunate, but if children are isolated enough they can grow up to be that stupid about such things.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
She probably came from a very religious family where she was never taught about her body or sex. It's unfortunate, but if children are isolated enough they can grow up to be that stupid about such things.

Nice try. They teach sex ed in schools. I know, I know. Its a poor excuse for sex ed. Its enough though. Common sense question: why the hell would you have to recieve treatment for your vagina...by putting cream on the end of some dude's (who has no correlation with the medical field whatsoever) d.ick? Come on. My 6 year old sister could figure that s.hit out.