Woman don't want to have sex with me

bruf3n

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're doing is you're not pushing/pulling enough with them or not meeting up when they are horny enough around their menstruation cycle. After this if they still refuse, it's your fault for telling them it's ok and still sticking around like a simp. Or you are not realizing that these girls are using you mainly as an emotional tampon and rewarding your excellent listening behaviour with crumbs like letting you finger them or a bj so you can continue to stick around and give them attention and listen to all their issues.

After the push/pull, if you don't get anywhere, you should just tell them that you don't think it will work out and that they are not proving to you that they are THAT interested in you and proceed to leave. After that, you should move on and not pay attention to them unless they are ready to do the deed.
Thanks for the info but how do you find out when they're on their period? XD

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is having intercourse with you...the proof that she accepts you? Validates you as a man? Is because you can’t have that particular thing? Oral sex isn’t enough for you? Her keeping you drained while you go get other women really that horrible for you?

You are seriously fixated. If I was her I wouldn’t give it to you either.
Bro what the **** are you on? Sex is the whole point of relationships. I think you'd be hard pressed to find people to agree with you, even women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nope, there's nothing wrong with me physically. As I said we do intense stuff but never gets to the point of having actual sex.
Maybe you are coming off as nervous or inexperienced in getting past this hurdle and something just feels "off". Maybe you are hesitating. Hard to say. This almost never happens to me.

bruf3n

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I think you missed the connotation. Sex at all costs is the actions of a dweebis Maximus linguini. He is fixated. Relationship? Who said anything about a relationship?

I feel for the guy but he has received tons of good advice but can’t see it. He wants intercourse. So do you think his future wife giving a guy a BJ in the club parking lot isn’t sex? Well it should be ok for her to do that, right? It’s not intercourse, true? Not sex.
Her reasons are her own. He is not a good breeding prospect to her biology or she would have spread her legs. But she meets him half way and takes care of him.

The wait is never worth the sex in my experience. When it’s over he will have gotten his validation and feel better but she gains nothing. Don’t you think she’s done the math? (Figuratively)
We don't know each other. Do not assume stuff I didn't state and definetly don't create a narrative which is not in accordance to my reality. I understand and thank the advice I've been given, why wouldn't I.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
We don't know each other. Do not assume stuff I didn't state and definetly don't create a narrative which is not in accordance to my reality. I understand and thank the advice I've been given, why wouldn't I.
OP, when you look back at these interactions do you see anything that is similar you have done or not done that could be causing this?

Gotta start analyzing things and determining if there is anything you are doing that could be causing it

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Just one additional thought...

The reason I said try to "fish in a different pond" is because REPUTATION is critical in social circles. Girls love to gossip, so this whole circle of girls already knows that you've fooled around with certain ones but haven't gone all the way with any of them. (I'm not judging you or blaming you at all. Just an honest observation based on what limited info I have.)

Unfortunately, this gets you branded as the "fool around with" guy as opposed to the "F-boy." I know that makes no sense on the surface, but "group think" is what girls do.

A "clean slate" girl (i.e. who doesn't know any of them) will just assume you've gone all the way with chicks before, and it will hopefully be less of a big deal to her.

I hope that helps.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just one additional thought...

The reason I said try to "fish in a different pond" is because REPUTATION is critical in social circles. Girls love to gossip, so this whole circle of girls already knows that you've fooled around with certain ones but haven't gone all the way with any of them. (I'm not judging you or blaming you at all. Just an honest observation based on what limited info I have.)

Unfortunately, this gets you branded as the "fool around with" guy as opposed to the "F-boy." I know that makes no sense on the surface, but "group think" is what girls do.

A "clean slate" girl (who doesn't know any of them) will just assume you've gone all the way with chicks before, and it will hopefully be less of a big deal to her.

I hope that helps.
So you are saying the women are thinking this is the guy who doesn't know how to close the deal. Fair or not for the OP that is how it goes...

When a woman is in a situation where she reasonably expects to have sex and the guy doesn't deliver that usually doesn't end in the guys favor. Whatever the reason it doesn't matter, women want a guy who knows how to close the deal.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
So you are saying the women are thinking this is the guy who doesn't know how to close the deal. Fair or not for the OP that is how it goes...

When a woman is in a situation where she reasonably expects to have sex and the guy doesn't deliver that usually doesn't end in the guys favor. Whatever the reason it doesn't matter, women want a guy who knows how to close the deal.
While he gets some limited "rep points" with them, they may only want to sex a guy in their circle that is rumored to have gone all the way with at least one of them. So maybe they are more focused on a reputation for being "experienced," not so much a game/smoothness/close the deal thing per se.

Last edited:

bruf3n

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, when you look back at these interactions do you see anything that is similar you have done or not done that could be causing this?

Gotta start analyzing things and determining if there is anything you are doing that could be causing it
That was incredibly helpful. Thanks.
Once a female friend of mine said that she thought I was bi. She explained that I was very chill and kind of an "eboy". What I got from that convo is that she was trying to say that I'm don't have a strong masculine presence. I'm already working on that tho and I think it is the reason why woman don't want to "close the deal" even though I'm attractive. Right now I'm still recovering from what I call "fatass mentality"; I used to be that fat sentimental guy who had no luck with girls, now that I've gone from black to white I'm kinda lost and I know I have some things that I got to work on.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That was incredibly helpful. Thanks.
Once a female friend of mine said that she thought I was bi. She explained that I was very chill and kind of an "eboy". What I got from that convo is that she was trying to say that I'm don't have a strong masculine presence. I'm already working on that tho and I think it is the reason why woman don't want to "close the deal" even though I'm attractive. Right now I'm still recovering from what I call "fatass mentality"; I used to be that fat sentimental guy who had no luck with girls, now that I've gone from black to white I'm kinda lost and I know I have some things that I got to work on.
Something that has always worked for me and has almost never gotten any last minute resistance is to continue escalating in steps...

For example lets say you are at your place or her place and are on the couch making out. Then you move to rubbing your hand up and down the side of her...then move to rubbing up and down the side while moving over their breasts...then move to rubbing up and down their side underneath their shirt and over their breast....then reach inside their bra and massage their breasts in a circle...and then finally take their hand and put it on your hopefully erect c0ck...once they accept that and continue doing it themselves then you can start undoing your pants while still making out and put her hand inside your pants and whisoer in her ear to "stroke that fvcking c0ck"...and then finally start rubbing their ass and pvssy over their pants and then put your hand inside their pants...

Then undo their bra and take of their shirt....you stand up and take off your pants and shirt and then grab their hand and pull them up and lead them to the bedroom where you finish undressing her and get ready to insert your c0ck into her...there should be no resistance by this point.

Pretty much the method I follow every time with a new woman and it works almost flawlessly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when i'm doing my thing I don't get rejected much, but there have been a few stern ladies in my life who would block every shot like a moving basketball goal... But in the most cases, women that usually let me get close something is going to happen. So I'm hugging on her and kissing her cheek and gripping her azz... Feeling her body close to me, she feels me... I start unzipping her pants, she says "what are you doing?", antl-slut defence, and i smile and calmly say "you know what i'm doing"... In sex I enjoy every single stroke. I have some of those memories recorded like some old VHS tapes that are stored away.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So when i'm doing my thing I don't get rejected much, but there have been a few stern ladies in my life who would block every shot like a moving basketball goal... But in the most cases, women that usually let me get close something is going to happen. So I'm hugging on her and kissing her cheek and gripping her azz... Feeling her body close to me, she feels me... I start unzipping her pants, she says "what are you doing?", antl-slut defence, and i smile and calmly say "you know what i'm doing"... In sex I enjoy every single stroke. I have some of those memories recorded like some old VHS tapes that are stored away.
I eliminate the anti-slut defense by putting her hand on my c0ck and getting her super aroused prior to any attempted undressing...have never had a woman attempt to stop me once that happens.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eliminate the anti-slut defense by putting her hand on my c0ck and getting her super aroused prior to any attempted undressing...have never had a woman attempt to stop me once that happens.
Imagine if you don't even have to do she's pulling your pants down

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genuinely getting anxious just reading some of this stuff..... :eek: