Peaks&Valleys
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2013
- Messages
- 1,956
- Reaction score
- 355
Pairs, this time, and this time only, you should listen to your own advice.PairPlusRoyalFlush said:Stop playing the victim.
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Pairs, this time, and this time only, you should listen to your own advice.PairPlusRoyalFlush said:Stop playing the victim.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Do you still have texts from this woman?Kailex said:As an addendum to my earlier story about the cheating Meetup girl. She found out through a mutual friend that I, in fact, do go out with other women and have been spotted at other places.
She is angry at me and has told someone within our group that if I am at future events, she won't be there. Mind you, I am an organizer within that group. When she was asked as to the "why", she simply stated that she didn't like the way I treated women.
Most of the people there were baffled because they've never seen this of me and had no idea what she was talking about because I've never hit on anyone within the group.
Even though she has a boyfriend and a problematic relationship, she draws the line at me being able to go out with anyone else. How dare I!? She is in a relationship for 3 years and is willing to chance all of that for a few lays with someone her boyfriend knows, but if I want to go around (while having 0 committment to her), I am IMMEDIATELY the villain.
So interesting how they dress up their own imaginary worlds to fit whatever reality they want to wear at the time. And this is why I always keep my distance with any girl willing to cheat on her boyfriend.
If so, I'd hang onto em. This woman, might one day, if pressed, make up a story that you were coming on to her and blah, blah, blah. As it is right now, she's trying to sabotage you for whatever self-entitled reasoning is going through her hamster brain.After that, she's texted me once or twice to go "hang out". They are in the midst of "breaking up" anyway, she says.