"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Woman admits masculinity is under attack

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
emotions, short term thinking over rides the bigger picture for many women, even though they may consider the long game from time to time.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
They're not all crazy, the problem is that the crazies are the ones that shriek the loudest.

But the crazies do need to be told that they have gone too far.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm surprised nore woman aren't like her, in the future rhey will have sons. Do they not care that their own son will be treated like a second class citezin?
I've always said that. Don't you care about your sons?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
They all know it on the inside. The ones that reject the truth are angry about it. As for her, no bonus points for accepting reality. She’s still a 5 (average at best).
You know what though. Her attitude and supports beats a "better looking" and selfish and destructive female by miles.

We need women like this
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491

She supports her man
She's nice, a good woman. The more she talked, the prettier she got, you notice that? She's like a feminine tomboy kind of vibe.

I agree with her. I do try my best to support masculine men. I wonder if I could try harder in some way.

I can't believe she said that bit about a piece of steak!! She's referring to that hunger feeling a woman gets towards alpha men. Like you could just eat them up. lol.

It would be great if she could put out more videos like this. I felt her soothing nature.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She's nice, a good woman. The more she talked, the prettier she got, you notice that? She's like a feminine tomboy kind of vibe.

I agree with her. I do try my best to support masculine men. I wonder if I could try harder in some way.

I can't believe she said that bit about a piece of steak!! She's referring to that hunger feeling a woman gets towards alpha men. Like you could just eat them up. lol.

It would be great if she could put out more videos like this. I felt her soothing nature.
From being a man, and in the midst of the current environment, which has penetrated many peoples "energies", listening to her made my strength feel like it was getting stronger and i could relax without being attacked.
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
A woman who was raised in a good family, with a masculine father and feminine mother, where the father was the benevolent patriarch of the household, will value masculinity.

A woman who was raised in a family with an absent or subservient father, and a dominant matriarch, will not value masculinity. More and more women come from these backgrounds.

This is why you do not marry women with poor or non-existent relationships with their fathers. If you are a more dominant "alpha" male, she will resent you, she will challenge you, she will not respect you, and she will be nothing but problems.

Vet your woman. And when you have a family, be the benevolent, loving patriarch of your household.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
From being a man, and in the midst of the current environment, which has penetrated many peoples "energies", listening to her made my strength feel like it was getting stronger and i could relax without being attacked.
awww, I had the feeling she made you feel good by what I know of your personality in the past year posting here.
That's wonderful, that's great you come across these sympathetic females. My word, they are out there and want to help raise awareness.

Did you see that rapper's wife Christmas video? Or did I watch it from you posting here? Anyways, its a Dr. BoA video. She's a good woman too, supporting her man too.

Its important to find these rare gems of examples of feminine types of women protecting their man's masculinity.

That's beautiful man, that she made you feel good. I feel good for you now.

This is just a screenshot. Look to the thumbnail in the middle.
"Rapper Ace Hood's wife shows..." Screenshot_2021-01-15-18-51-16.png
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
awww, I had the feeling she made you feel good by what I know of your personality in the past year posting here.
That's wonderful, that's great you come across these sympathetic females. My word, they are out there and want to help raise awareness.

Did you see that rapper's wife Christmas video? Or did I watch it from you posting here? Anyways, its a Dr. BoA video. She's a good woman too, supporting her man too.

Its important to find these rare gems of examples of feminine types of women protecting their man's masculinity.

That's beautiful man, that she made you feel good. I feel good for you now.

This is just a screenshot. Look to the thumbnail in the middle.
"Rapper Ace Hood's wife shows..." View attachment 5416
We need feminine women.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Without femininity or decent women, people take to being the "exploitative" one ( running games, undermining, cheating ) to feel "strength".

I understand on this "toxic relationship being 'enjoyable'" by some. Some people use relationships almost like a "comedy" or a "movie" they are part of. So they want a "challenge" and some chit to complain about, this entertains them. I don't agree with the concept, but i understand. I'd rather worry about other things than fighting the lady i'm with all the time, worrying about cheating or needing to cheat, or keeping up with lies...
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
In the world we live in now, only women can save us, that's the sad part. Unless they all have a collective epiphany we're doomed
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
In the world we live in now, only women can save us, that's the sad part. Unless they all have a collective epiphany we're doomed
A completely selfish man, who is embedded in politics or the law will be relatively "safe". He's almost like a "woman" in terms of "rights".

What they are doing right now in large quantities makes it tough to rationalize doing anything which might help them, because on the other end in "general" they tend to hurt you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top