Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman admits masculinity is under attack

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
emotions, short term thinking over rides the bigger picture for many women, even though they may consider the long game from time to time.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not all crazy, the problem is that the crazies are the ones that shriek the loudest.

But the crazies do need to be told that they have gone too far.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised nore woman aren't like her, in the future rhey will have sons. Do they not care that their own son will be treated like a second class citezin?
I've always said that. Don't you care about your sons?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all know it on the inside. The ones that reject the truth are angry about it. As for her, no bonus points for accepting reality. She’s still a 5 (average at best).
You know what though. Her attitude and supports beats a "better looking" and selfish and destructive female by miles.

We need women like this

christie

Banned
Reaction score

She supports her man
She's nice, a good woman. The more she talked, the prettier she got, you notice that? She's like a feminine tomboy kind of vibe.

I agree with her. I do try my best to support masculine men. I wonder if I could try harder in some way.

I can't believe she said that bit about a piece of steak!! She's referring to that hunger feeling a woman gets towards alpha men. Like you could just eat them up. lol.

It would be great if she could put out more videos like this. I felt her soothing nature.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's nice, a good woman. The more she talked, the prettier she got, you notice that? She's like a feminine tomboy kind of vibe.

I agree with her. I do try my best to support masculine men. I wonder if I could try harder in some way.

I can't believe she said that bit about a piece of steak!! She's referring to that hunger feeling a woman gets towards alpha men. Like you could just eat them up. lol.

It would be great if she could put out more videos like this. I felt her soothing nature.
From being a man, and in the midst of the current environment, which has penetrated many peoples "energies", listening to her made my strength feel like it was getting stronger and i could relax without being attacked.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who was raised in a good family, with a masculine father and feminine mother, where the father was the benevolent patriarch of the household, will value masculinity.

A woman who was raised in a family with an absent or subservient father, and a dominant matriarch, will not value masculinity. More and more women come from these backgrounds.

This is why you do not marry women with poor or non-existent relationships with their fathers. If you are a more dominant "alpha" male, she will resent you, she will challenge you, she will not respect you, and she will be nothing but problems.

Vet your woman. And when you have a family, be the benevolent, loving patriarch of your household.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
From being a man, and in the midst of the current environment, which has penetrated many peoples "energies", listening to her made my strength feel like it was getting stronger and i could relax without being attacked.
awww, I had the feeling she made you feel good by what I know of your personality in the past year posting here.
That's wonderful, that's great you come across these sympathetic females. My word, they are out there and want to help raise awareness.

Did you see that rapper's wife Christmas video? Or did I watch it from you posting here? Anyways, its a Dr. BoA video. She's a good woman too, supporting her man too.

Its important to find these rare gems of examples of feminine types of women protecting their man's masculinity.

That's beautiful man, that she made you feel good. I feel good for you now.

This is just a screenshot. Look to the thumbnail in the middle.
"Rapper Ace Hood's wife shows..." Screenshot_2021-01-15-18-51-16.png

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awww, I had the feeling she made you feel good by what I know of your personality in the past year posting here.
That's wonderful, that's great you come across these sympathetic females. My word, they are out there and want to help raise awareness.

Did you see that rapper's wife Christmas video? Or did I watch it from you posting here? Anyways, its a Dr. BoA video. She's a good woman too, supporting her man too.

Its important to find these rare gems of examples of feminine types of women protecting their man's masculinity.

That's beautiful man, that she made you feel good. I feel good for you now.

This is just a screenshot. Look to the thumbnail in the middle.
"Rapper Ace Hood's wife shows..." View attachment 5416
We need feminine women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without femininity or decent women, people take to being the "exploitative" one ( running games, undermining, cheating ) to feel "strength".

I understand on this "toxic relationship being 'enjoyable'" by some. Some people use relationships almost like a "comedy" or a "movie" they are part of. So they want a "challenge" and some chit to complain about, this entertains them. I don't agree with the concept, but i understand. I'd rather worry about other things than fighting the lady i'm with all the time, worrying about cheating or needing to cheat, or keeping up with lies...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the world we live in now, only women can save us, that's the sad part. Unless they all have a collective epiphany we're doomed

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the world we live in now, only women can save us, that's the sad part. Unless they all have a collective epiphany we're doomed
A completely selfish man, who is embedded in politics or the law will be relatively "safe". He's almost like a "woman" in terms of "rights".

What they are doing right now in large quantities makes it tough to rationalize doing anything which might help them, because on the other end in "general" they tend to hurt you.