mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
She supports her man
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I've always said that. Don't you care about your sons?I'm surprised nore woman aren't like her, in the future rhey will have sons. Do they not care that their own son will be treated like a second class citezin?
You know what though. Her attitude and supports beats a "better looking" and selfish and destructive female by miles.They all know it on the inside. The ones that reject the truth are angry about it. As for her, no bonus points for accepting reality. She’s still a 5 (average at best).
Don't think a lot of them see that ahead tbh.I've always said that. Don't you care about your sons?
She's nice, a good woman. The more she talked, the prettier she got, you notice that? She's like a feminine tomboy kind of vibe.
She supports her man
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
They don’t. Too dang selfish. Feminist baby mommas destroy their sons.Don't think a lot of them see that ahead tbh.
"what about your son's?, what do you want for your sons?"They don’t. Too dang selfish. Feminist baby mommas destroy their sons.
From being a man, and in the midst of the current environment, which has penetrated many peoples "energies", listening to her made my strength feel like it was getting stronger and i could relax without being attacked.She's nice, a good woman. The more she talked, the prettier she got, you notice that? She's like a feminine tomboy kind of vibe.
I agree with her. I do try my best to support masculine men. I wonder if I could try harder in some way.
I can't believe she said that bit about a piece of steak!! She's referring to that hunger feeling a woman gets towards alpha men. Like you could just eat them up. lol.
It would be great if she could put out more videos like this. I felt her soothing nature.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
awww, I had the feeling she made you feel good by what I know of your personality in the past year posting here.From being a man, and in the midst of the current environment, which has penetrated many peoples "energies", listening to her made my strength feel like it was getting stronger and i could relax without being attacked.

We need feminine women.awww, I had the feeling she made you feel good by what I know of your personality in the past year posting here.
That's wonderful, that's great you come across these sympathetic females. My word, they are out there and want to help raise awareness.
Did you see that rapper's wife Christmas video? Or did I watch it from you posting here? Anyways, its a Dr. BoA video. She's a good woman too, supporting her man too.
Its important to find these rare gems of examples of feminine types of women protecting their man's masculinity.
That's beautiful man, that she made you feel good. I feel good for you now.
This is just a screenshot. Look to the thumbnail in the middle.
"Rapper Ace Hood's wife shows..." View attachment 5416
A completely selfish man, who is embedded in politics or the law will be relatively "safe". He's almost like a "woman" in terms of "rights".In the world we live in now, only women can save us, that's the sad part. Unless they all have a collective epiphany we're doomed
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.