"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Within the hour...

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
I am going out to the clubs... alone.... because I am cool like that.

The reason I am posting this is because I am going to come back and post a field report. We'll see if I'm true DJ.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
been there. done that.

trust me it can be more fun than with friends

have a couple beers, maybe smoke a joint or so... and pick up some honies
 
B

BeDJ

Guest
Yup, too bad I ain't old enough to smoke cigarettes

But if I'm goiing to a party, I usually smoke a blunt with the homies and just have fun. Drinking is too fun to pass up so drink and pass out

Oh DOn't drink and drive because you might spill yoiur drink

Can you import bud from Cuba over registered mail?
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Originally posted by BeginningDJ

Can you import bud from Cuba over registered mail?
I got a package sent to me from Amsterdam two weeks ago that never reached me yet... breaks my heart
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
APART from added social proof of going with friends to clubs..
there are way too many down sides

i find going with a group i just get very restricted..
and don't want to look like a fool in front of my friends

When i go clubbing alone I've got nothing to lose and hit on every chick i see
and really have fun and enjoy it!

PLUS ..you gotta really enjoy the music
I actually go to the clubs for the music
the girls is just a bonus

HOPE you had some success
and hey ..if it didn't work out doesn't mean you are not a DJ..
just go back and try again! :)
persistance is what I CALL DJ :)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
There was a wet t-shirt contest, snip snap snip, wet girls all over.

I was hugged up with this cutie during it and we were giggling and talking about the wet girls etc...

Her friend was nice and damn I wanna dance with her so I can get all touchy feely. I've seen her out a few times and I am sure she is feeling me.

I basically built some rapport with her friend who I want to discuss stuff with over a beverage and all in all I had a great night.

Definitely got all messed up. Yeah corona.
 
Top