Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

With holding of sex is a dating strategy

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys ever heard of the 90 day rule? Steve Harvey? Would suggest checking out the movie "Think Like a Man" based on his book "Act like a lady, think like a man". Below is one of the quotes from the book, which has been read by Millions of women. The point is, he is promoting a 90 day rule, where if a girl wants to keep a guy then she must not give him sex for 90 days.

“Newsflash: it's not the guy who determines whether you're a sports fisher or a keeper-it's you. (Don't hate the player, hate the game.) When a man approaches you you're the one with total control over the situation-whether he can talk to you, buy you a drink, dance with you, get your number, take you home, see you again, all of that. We certainly want these things from you; that's why we talked to you in the first place. But it's you who decides if you're going to give us any of the things we want, and how, exactly, we're going to get them. Where you stand in our eyes is dictated by YOUR control over the situation. Every word you say, every move you make, every signal you give to a man will help him determine whether he should try to play you, be straight with you, or move on to the next woman to do a little more sport fishing.”
― Steve Harvey, Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Withholding sex = the "strategy" that almost always backfires. I'll lose interest in a hot second if she plays that game.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
WAKE UP MEN.

rearea is not on this site to help men get laid or help men find quality women. Never take dating advice from a woman. That is a golden rule to follow.

The bottom line is.. as much as rearea talks sh!t about how "she makes men wait" she will STILL spread her legs for Bradly Cooper like there's no tomorrow if he approached her.

Don't get it twisted men. Don't fall for the BS :)

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
WAKE UP MEN.

rearea is not on this site to help men get laid or help men find quality women. Never take dating advice from a woman. That is a golden rule to follow.

The bottom line is.. as much as rearea talks sh!t about how "she makes men wait" she will STILL spread her legs for Bradly Cooper like there's no tomorrow if he approached her.

Don't get it twisted men. Don't fall for the BS :)

couldn't have said it better.
in addition she's trolling. several members,myself included, asked legit questions but she ignores them.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

from Esther Villar

Man has been manipulated by woman to the point where he cannot live without her and therefore will do anything she asks of him. He fights for his life and calls it love. There are even men who will threaten their idolized female with suicide unless she accepts him. Not that this is much of a risk for them - they have nothing to lose.

Woman, nevertheless, is incapable of living without a man. Like a queen bee, she cannot survive on her own. She, too, is fighting for her life, and she, too, calls it love. They each need one another, in fact, and it seems therefore that they share at least one sentiment. The cause, nature, and consequences of this sentiment however differ as much as do the sexes.

To a woman love means power, to a man enslavement. Love provides woman with an excuse for financial exploitation, man with an emotionally charged excuse. `For the sake of love' woman will do things that are of advantage only to herself, while man does only those things that will harm him. When a woman marries, she gives up her career `for the sake of love.' When a man marries, he will have to work for two `for the sake of love.' For both sexes, love is a fight for survival. But the one survives only by being victorious, the other only by being defeated. It is a paradox that women can also make their greatest gains during moments of utter passivity and that the word `love' endows them with a halo of selflessness, even at the moment of their most pitiless deception of man.

As a result of `love,' man is able to hide his cowardly self-deception behind a smoke screen of sentiment. He is able to make himself believe that his senseless enslavement to woman and her hostages is more than an act of honor, it has a higher purpose. He is entirely happy in his role as a slave and has arrived at the goal he has so long desired. Since woman gains nothing but one advantage after another from the situation as it stands today, things will never change. The system forces her to be corrupt, but no one is going to worry about that. Since one can expect nothing from a woman but love, it will remain the currency for any need she might have. Man, her slave, will continue to use his energies only according to his conditioning and never to his own advantage. He will achieve greater goals and the more he achieves, the farther women will become alienated from him. The more he tries to ingratiate himself with her, the more demanding she will become; the more he desires her, the less she finds him desirable; the more comforts he provides for her, the more indolent, stupid and inhuman she will become - and man will grow lonelier as a
result.

Only woman can break the vicious circle of man's manipulation and exploitation - but she will not do it. There is absolutely no compelling reason why she should.
QFT

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
Any guy who wants to **** me before he hardly knows me is an entitled ass and Id be happier if they went along their merry way. You hardly know someone the first month you date- it takes on average 3 months or longer for someones true colors to come out. The person is a stranger to you dates 1-3.

Doing this really just weeds out the *******s anyway.
You are delusional if you think that a quality man would be interested in dating you for 3 months without sex. Whether you like it or not, all healthy men have a strong sex drive. And yes, we are all interested in women primarily because of sex and intimacy, no matter what your beta male "guy friends" may tell you. By witholding sex or 3 months, you are weeding out not only "*******s" but all men with options. Only the desperate ones remain.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
Along time ago a female friend of mine told me that when a girl withholds se*, its just a dating strategy. My female friend told me that its not that girls view sex as sacred or special but that they are acting that way for an ulterior motive. She said that its simple economics. She also said that you don't find this behavior in ugly and average chicks because they cant afford to hold out the sex for too long. They don't view sex as less sacred. They just cant get away with not giving it up. From what i observed on a recent date, i think my female friend is correct.

A girl i went on a date with told me that she only f*#ks guys that she thinks are bad people. She does this because she doesn't care how they view her and that she does not see a long term future in the relationship. Either she would leave him soon or he is moving away very soon, or he is just such a bad person that she is not going to seriously date him.

She said that guys that she likes she takes it very slow. She actually told me that she does not even give up the po*n to these type of guys for a very very long time. She stated that if she see's a long term future with you then you are not gonna get any. She specifically stated that if she feels herself actually starting to really like you then she will not have s*x with you. She wont even get physical with you!!!

I personally feel that this girl is expressing female hypergamy. The guys she does not see a long term future in are the guys that she is aroused by. They are also the guys who are moving away very soon, so she will not get judged for being slutty. "Who cares becuz he is leaving". I assume these guys get her really hot.

They guys who she see a long term future with are the beta types with a nice personality. Marriage type. She would not compromise their respect of her by giving it up too easily. She want these beta types to look at her as a catch im guessing. Or she may not be sexually attracted to these beta types but still likes the idea of them being her boyfriend some day. Idk....but im sure its some form of female hypergamy. Help me figure this out.

Btw she is not giving it up to me at all right now but she calls me all the time. So i must be the beta type of dude to her ...FUC**!! :eek:

The strategy is called "Alpha f*cks, Beta bucks."

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
You are delusional if you think that a quality man would be interested in dating you for 3 months without sex. Whether you like it or not, all healthy men have a strong sex drive. And yes, we are all interested in women primarily because of sex and intimacy, no matter what your beta male "guy friends" may tell you. By witholding sex or 3 months, you are weeding out not only "*******s" but all men with options. Only the desperate ones remain.
She won't wait 3 months to f*ck Bradly Cooper or Ryan Gosling. She's full of sh!t. ALL women who say they "wait" are fully of sh!t. They only "wait" if they have plans to exploit the man and control the man. Otherwise they hop on that c0ck like their life depends on it. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Consider this.. if a woman is sexually attracted to a man.. WHAT EXACTLY is "waiting to have sex" supposed to accomplish outside of some form of CONTROL over the man and his resources/emotions? Hmmm?

Its well known that what women say and what they do are rarely the same.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
She won't wait 3 months to f*ck Bradly Cooper or Ryan Gosling. She's full of sh!t. ALL women who say they "wait" are fully of sh!t. They only "wait" if they have plans to exploit the man and control the man. Otherwise they hop on that c0ck like their life depends on it.
If Ryan Gosling asked her out on a date and was nice to her, she'd probably try to make him wait too :D Manipulation is the female version of Game...just like seduction is male Game.

You are right though, it only works with weak/desperate men. She wouldn't risk getting nexted by a high-value man by pretending to be some kind of a fair maiden.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only woman can break the vicious circle of man's manipulation and exploitation
Had me till that point.. that's just silly. Men have zero control over their own circumstances? :down:

Aaaanyway, this is the first decent thread in the Mature section in a long time. But really, does it involve this much thought?

It's a market transaction involving supply and demand. This isn't even Economics 101. It's Economics 1. It's the first day of the most basic economics class.

Prices rise as demand rises.

If you give her signals that her p*ssy is in demand, she will naturally raise its price. I think this goes beyond male-female relations and goes down into pure human relations.

If you were selling some piece of sh*t used car on Craigslist and some guy called you up and told you how awesome it was, how much he'd always wanted that kind of car, how beautiful and wonderful the car was, you'd naturally quote him a higher price than you would otherwise.

I was hanging out with one of my exes a couple of weeks ago and she was watching some reality show called "King Pawn" or something about some pawn shop in Detroit. The very first thing this pawn broker tells people about the item that they're trying to sell to him is that it's a piece of sh*t and they'd be lucky if he even bothered to take it off their hands. It's a pure negotiation tactic to get the lowest price. The reason the "bad" guys in the OP are getting laid quickly is not because they're "bad," it's because they're good negotiators.

Why don't men do this more? This is the principal of the neg and tons of other seductive moves. If she doesn't f*ck you by the first or (at least) second date, tell her to hit the road. If every man did this, there would be none of the behavior mentioned in the OP. Chicks would know they have to put out or GTFO.

It's entirely in men's hands.

Only men can break the vicious circle of man's manipulation and exploitation

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Zarky said:
Had me till that point.. that's just silly. Men have zero control over their own circumstances? :down:

Aaaanyway, this is the first decent thread in the Mature section in a long time. But really, does it involve this much thought?

It's a market transaction involving supply and demand. This isn't even Economics 101. It's Economics 1. It's the first day of the most basic economics class.

Prices rise as demand rises.

If you give her signals that her p*ssy is in demand, she will naturally raise its price. I think this goes beyond male-female relations and goes down into pure human relations.

If you were selling some piece of sh*t used car on Craigslist and some guy called you up and told you how awesome it was, how much he'd always wanted that kind of car, how beautiful and wonderful the car was, you'd naturally quote him a higher price than you would otherwise.

I was hanging out with one of my exes a couple of weeks ago and she was watching some reality show called "King Pawn" or something about some pawn shop in Detroit. The very first thing this pawn broker tells people about the item that they're trying to sell to him is that it's a piece of sh*t and they'd be lucky if he even bothered to take it off their hands. It's a pure negotiation tactic to get the lowest price.

Very true. Then when the dealer is trying to re-sell that "crap" item, it is suddenly a rare, quality piece worth big money lol.

The reason the "bad" guys in the OP are getting laid quickly is not because they're "bad," it's because they're good negotiators.

Why don't men do this more? This is the principal of the neg and tons of other seductive moves. If she doesn't f*ck you by the first or (at least) second date, tell her to hit the road. If every man did this, there would be none of the behavior mentioned in the OP. Chicks would know they have to put out or GTFO.

It's entirely in men's hands.
Solid stuff. Can't disagree. Men, COLLECTIVELY, have enormous power. I always said if men (collectively) ignored women at the bars and clubs and just hung out and drank with their buddies, b@tch shields would disappear.

The problem is men won't band together (the way women do). So, INDIVIDUALLY, most men have little power. If I next a chick who doesn't put out quickly, it won't have much effect. But it's a start. The "vote out of principle" thing is solid.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Well you are a transexual broke lawyer who sleeps on friend's couches and hates men on a men's help site

how much control do you have over your own *circumstance*

not much clearly...
:crackup:

01jason20

Reaction score
In your opinion, how much of this info changes/is altered if the girl is a virgin?