PeasantPlayer
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2013
- Messages
- 3,069
- Reaction score
- 946
I've been a hermitlately, outside of playing basketball
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
weather app? lol, just prepare. I go out at night if I doHow did you manage to keep things cool with weather so F'd up in Chicago? Yesterday was a rollercoaster ride, there was snow, rain, wind and sun and the temps in the 30's, how does this affect your game?
Days like Saturday don't happen too often. Keeping an eye on the weather forecast is a necessity in Chicago though, especially during turning points of the season. Once we get into spring, we get a few warm days to lull you into a false sense of security and then the weather drops 30 degrees the next day (or in the same day) lolHow did you manage to keep things cool with weather so F'd up in Chicago? Yesterday was a rollercoaster ride, there was snow, rain, wind and sun and the temps in the 30's, how does this affect your game?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Fvcked Amanda the first wknd we hung out but thanks for dropping a line.Your lack of escalation on these dates is preventing you from getting laid.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
One out of how many tho? Your goal is to increase your ratio...you should be working towards banging 1 in every 3 or 4 women you go on a date with.Fvcked Amanda the first wknd we hung out but thanks for dropping a line.
That is what I'm batting give or take a few. Read the previous page.One out of how many tho? Your goal is to increase your ratio...you should be working towards banging 1 in every 3 or 4 women you go on a date with.
Hey, whats going on? Fellow Windy City bro here. 24 yrs of age. Would love to go out with ya sometime and play the game a bit.That is what I'm batting give or take a few. Read the previous page.
Shoot me a PM and we can talkHey, whats going on? Fellow Windy City bro here. 24 yrs of age. Would love to go out with ya sometime and play the game a bit.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.