Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will you take the covid vaccine?

Will you get the vaccine...

• Yes, as soon as possible

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • No way in hell

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • I'm going to wait and see.

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First responders, healthcare workers, and the elderly will start receiving the first doses by the end of this month. For the rest of us, it will probably be the spring.

There are two shots required. Both make you sick temporarily and the second shot is the worst. People should expect to have to take a sick day for the second shot.

It is a touchy subject to force people to get a vaccine. I know the local healthcare workers will probably be told the vaccine is optional, but if they get sick with covid, they have to take that time off from their own personal sick time instead of getting paid to stay home if they do take the shots. Professional licenses like nurses will be the first to make it mandatory, under threat of yanking the license.

Major league baseball will probably not start on time in the spring, at least with fans, and one of the ideas already being talked about is only letting in fans who show proof of vaccination.
I don't think specifically in regards to the USA and Canada that vaccination will be forced.

encouraged, yes.
propagandized, yes.
Will new social norms be created in relation to vaccines, probably.
manipulatively coerced to take it in certain situations, probably.

but explicitly forced at the federal level, probably not. Too much current social upheaval to add this variable. If the economy can restabilize with the addition of vaccines then maybe we can worry about how draconian our vaccine policies become.

I think the current prerogative is to get people somewhat back to normal so they stop with all this dumb ****. At least if they are working they'll have that to take a good chunk of mental bandwidth away from protesting dumb ****.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it funny that they conveniently unveil these new "studies" purporting that Vitamin D does jack s hit to help aid your immunity against these respiratory viruses all of a sudden. What happened to all of those they observed with good blood levels who fared far better than those with severe deficiences? Just when plans are being announced for the rollout of the vaccines. They can't profit off it or patent a vitamin.

Did you see that FDNY and their respective medic units do not have to take the vaccine if they choose not to. Shocking coming from such a terrible city and state. One of their firefighters told me before the news broke that he would straight up walk away from his career in the Bronx if FDNY forced it. He had valid points in mind. What is the long-term safety of it? and what, if any of side effects will it deliver as well? I lost my head of line privileges two weeks ago when I left active duty, not that they gave a sh!t about us on the so called "front lines". I'll just wait to get it. I survived my bout with the virus because I put in effort to prioritize my health and wellbeing for years.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a good way to call the bluff of the many people politicising the vaccine just like they politicised covid - the "your a conspiracy theorist Nazi if you doubt the safety of the vaccine" types.

First tell them the story of the mass hysteria around the swine flu pandemic 2009, the rushed vaccine that came out, the nasty side effects that lead the vaccine being withdrawn, and the lawsuits that still continue to this day. Then say "after you, my son".

This is a good article on the swine flu debacle. https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...ria-the-swine-flu-panic-of-2009-a-682613.html

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a good way to call the bluff of the many people politicising the vaccine just like they politicised covid - the "your a conspiracy theorist Nazi if you doubt the safety of the vaccine" types.

First tell them the story of the mass hysteria around the swine flu pandemic 2009, the rushed vaccine that came out, the nasty side effects that lead the vaccine being withdrawn, and the lawsuits that still continue to this day. Then say "after you, my son".

This is a good article on the swine flu debacle. https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...ria-the-swine-flu-panic-of-2009-a-682613.html
That was a really interesting read. I was surprised to see the article is from 2010, as it fits the current situation perfectly!

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a really interesting read. I was surprised to see the article is from 2010, as it fits the current situation perfectly!
It's incredible yeah. Prescient. I know a guy who got the vaccine and complained he had no energy ever since and I always said "all in your head mate". Then I read that. Now I believe him.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it funny that they conveniently unveil these new "studies" purporting that Vitamin D does jack s hit to help aid your immunity against these respiratory viruses all of a sudden. What happened to all of those they observed with good blood levels who fared far better than those with severe deficiences? Just when plans are being announced for the rollout of the vaccines. They can't profit off it or patent a vitamin.
Along the same lines, they changed quarantine period from 14 days to 10 days if no covid test taken and 7 days if covid test taken and comes back negative. Where's the logic and any scientific info to back it up? LOL

Reactions: BMX

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck to all the sheeple lining up to get pinned.

x.jpg

ff.jpg

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 5244

View attachment 5246
Gosh, you seem so afraid. As for the first:

The second sounds really scary doesn't it? Makes it sound like you're screwed if you're injured by a vaccine. But, not really:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 5244
You say "sheeple", but according to your attachment, if we don't take it they're going to unleash a deadlier weaponized SARS/HIV/MERS virus on us. Not a very pleasant outcome. So what is their objective in getting people to take the vaccine, and what does it do to you?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say "sheeple", but according to your attachment, if we don't take it they're going to unleash a deadlier weaponized SARS/HIV/MERS virus on us. Not a very pleasant outcome. So what is their objective in getting people to take the vaccine, and what does it do to you?
well, if it is poison as I suspect it IS, then they'll go, "Oh, looks like we made a mistake, we messed up. Sorry." Meanwhile you're dying of cancer or something from it along with Billions of other gullible lost souls, while they go on to inherit the Earth all to themSELVES. THAT is the goal of the Billionacracy. You think they're not Arrogant enough to try it? in their lifetimes? I know one 100+ millionaire personally going on 8 years. Just spoke with him last week and yesterday and through the years he's led on that he believes that he'll go on living a Long time thereby paying for the longevity that other people can't afford, be it stem cell therapy or blood/organ transfusions. He's loyal to NO country though he's from Australia. He really Believes he'll go on living 100s of years. I say, "Bah!" You never know when you'll meet your maker. These are Godless people trying to kill us all!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have decided to start seriously planning my permanent departure from the United States. Best to leave a sinking ship early. I'm not the captain.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gosh, you seem so afraid. As for the first:

The second sounds really scary doesn't it? Makes it sound like you're screwed if you're injured by a vaccine. But, not really:

You sound like a moron. I lack fear like a black bear. Posting a Snopes link shows you have no idea how deep censorship has gotten. You control humans by controlling the flow of information. We're in a war and information is the main weapon.

They already know the world is going through a great awakening and most will not take it. So now they purposed having Obama, Clinton and Bush take the vac on camera to show it's safe. You would be classified as the dumbest human on planet earth to believe they would actually inject it, rather than saline or a vitamin D shot. That's how dumb they think we are. It will have various side effects one being changing ones DNA. I can't say a lot will die from it cause I personally don't know. But I will say would anyone really be surprised if they do? It's crystal clear they have an agenda and with an agenda there is hidden evil.

Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people get sick this winter. It will be mostly due to a compromised immune from wearing masks and lack of vitamin D. They will blame it on covid like they have all year with other health issues. More fudging the numbers equals more fear. It seems old people didnt die from old age this year. How many times does the Government need to lie to us for people to realize we're being lied to by the Government?

I remember seeing a political figure in AUS taking a vaccine on camera back when the lock downs first started and these herp derps didn't even take the cap off the needle when she took the shot. When you live in fear, one tends to overlook the fine details of things.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a moron. I lack fear like a black bear. Posting a Snopes link shows you have no idea how deep censorship has gotten. You control humans by controlling the flow of information. We're in a war and information is the main weapon.
Fear is good, when it is healthy.

You are correct that information has been weaponized. You are on the wrong side of that war, and you are being manipulated by fear and paranoia.

As for snopes, I at least attributed my source. Both times. Not that it would matter, since I have no doubt you would find fault in any source I used. If censorship is that deep, then no information source is to be trusted. Unless of course the information being proffered supports your biases.

By contrast, you posted just words, some of them utter fiction, others "true" in the strictest sense but taken out of context in a way as to distort their meaning. Which is the worst form of weaponization of information there is. And it's often done in pursuit of justifying and defending a worldview when that worldview is challenged by reality-checks.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, if it is poison as I suspect it IS, then they'll go, "Oh, looks like we made a mistake, we messed up. Sorry." Meanwhile you're dying of cancer or something from it along with Billions of other gullible lost souls, while they go on to inherit the Earth all to themSELVES. THAT is the goal of the Billionacracy. You think they're not Arrogant enough to try it? in their lifetimes? I know one 100+ millionaire personally going on 8 years. Just spoke with him last week and yesterday and through the years he's led on that he believes that he'll go on living a Long time thereby paying for the longevity that other people can't afford, be it stem cell therapy or blood/organ transfusions. He's loyal to NO country though he's from Australia. He really Believes he'll go on living 100s of years. I say, "Bah!" You never know when you'll meet your maker. These are Godless people trying to kill us all!
If the Billionacrats kill off all of the plebes and proles with poison, who will produce and render services for them?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from experience the ones who belive in god are the ones who are more likely to kill you, the godless ones let you alone

If the Billionacrats kill off all of the plebes and proles with poison, who will produce and render services for them?
thing is the problem here is not killing is keping things in control, plus killing something around 100-200m would not even make a dent on world pop, also making people any idiot can do

Status
Not open for further replies.