Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will you take the covid vaccine?

Will you get the vaccine...

• Yes, as soon as possible

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • No way in hell

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • I'm going to wait and see.

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not just me it's hundreds of milions of people don't want that. People are not chipped yet, the chipping thing has been going on for some time in masonic agenda and corona was just an excuse for doing it politely.
Huh, yeah millions of people also believe that we haven't been on the moon and that the earth is flat apparently.
These conspiration theories are getting more and more advanced it seems!

Since this, by far, is the fastest they've ever put a vaccine out there. I'm sure they also had the time to put a super advanced DNA altering chip in the mix. You know like you're adding some salad to the pizza, no biggie.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The average age of death from covid where I'm from is 88 - higher than the average age of death. Those dying have on average 3 underlying conditions. 95% of those who have died were not admitted to ICU - this is because they are too frail. In short, it's the extremely vulnerable people who are dying with it. The vaccines all have side-effects, mainly fever and exhaustion - which is not far off the actual symptoms of covid. So, ironically, the only people dying of covid (where I'm from anyway) are so vulnerable that they may also die from a vaccine induced fever.

I think we'll see the extraordinary power of Big Pharma on mainstream media laid bare when we look at the difference between the general message after a death of someone from covid ("if lockdowns save one life, it will be worth it, hunker down and wait for the vaccine"), and a death FROM the vaccine ("the unfortunate person was 88 and had 3 underlying conditions").

That said, My parents are near 80 so I'll take the vaccine as soon as available.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feh fear at his finest

see the video

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they are putting a bio-luminescent enzyme on it so that people who have the vaccine could be confirmed by electronics interacting with that enzyme. The name of the enzyme is called luciferase https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferase - I've included a link about it.

Are you really comfortable with any ingredient in a vaccine with the name of "lucifer" on it?

There are other ideas that there could be some subtle ingredient that changes the DNA structure to make people more anti-christ or more hostile towards God. So, what spiritual-effect a vaccine like that would have on people is also another story and that can't be measured on a laboratory. Personality changes won't be reported as a side-effect.
I guess the devil only speaks English? Because in Latin, "Lucifer" means Venus.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
feh fear at his finest

see the video
You're correct, this guy is a fearmonger who doesn't even get his facts straight.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they are putting a bio-luminescent enzyme on it so that people who have the vaccine could be confirmed by electronics interacting with that enzyme. The name of the enzyme is called luciferase https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferase - I've included a link about it.

Are you really comfortable with any ingredient in a vaccine with the name of "lucifer" on it?

There are other ideas that there could be some subtle ingredient that changes the DNA structure to make people more anti-christ or more hostile towards God. So, what spiritual-effect a vaccine like that would have on people is also another story and that can't be measured on a laboratory. Personality changes won't be reported as a side-effect.
That's interesting, if true. And another reason FOR ME not to do it.

I have seen the actions of vaccines in general and I don't trust this almost untested one in particular.
I'm at a point where I'm considering leaving my job and finding something even in a rural area if my current employer would make our vaccination mandatory.
Just my 2 cents.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh, yeah millions of people also believe that we haven't been on the moon and that the earth is flat apparently.
These conspiration theories are getting more and more advanced it seems!

Since this, by far, is the fastest they've ever put a vaccine out there. I'm sure they also had the time to put a super advanced DNA altering chip in the mix. You know like you're adding some salad to the pizza, no biggie.
I'd argue that if they had this on the agenda, they had enough time for the DNA testing. And they released the virus afterwards.

Also, conspiracy theories exist for a reason, and throughout the years, A LOT of them turned out to be true. I'm saying it in general, not when it comes to this in particular.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average age of death from covid where I'm from is 88 - higher than the average age of death. Those dying have on average 3 underlying conditions. 95% of those who have died were not admitted to ICU - this is because they are too frail. In short, it's the extremely vulnerable people who are dying with it. The vaccines all have side-effects, mainly fever and exhaustion - which is not far off the actual symptoms of covid. So, ironically, the only people dying of covid (where I'm from anyway) are so vulnerable that they may also die from a vaccine induced fever.

I think we'll see the extraordinary power of Big Pharma on mainstream media laid bare when we look at the difference between the general message after a death of someone from covid ("if lockdowns save one life, it will be worth it, hunker down and wait for the vaccine"), and a death FROM the vaccine ("the unfortunate person was 88 and had 3 underlying conditions").

That said, My parents are near 80 so I'll take the vaccine as soon as available.
Reading this got me thinking: What if this vaccine is what will once for all cure people of vaccines in general? Not immediately, but maybe in a few years when side effects appear. I truly hope I'm wrong and that as few people will suffer from this as possible, but it seems inevitable looking at how many people will want to take it(for good or bad reasons).
But again, I hope I'm wrong about this. God bless us all!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, in addition to lack of balls and empathy, there is a lack of sanity in the United States. Clearly.

U

user43770

Also, in addition to lack of balls and empathy, there is a lack of sanity in the United States. Clearly.
I've never taken a flu shot in my life.

Haven't had the flu in over decade.

If I start feeling sick, I'll stay home, which I've always done.

Some of you women are looking for a reason to be a straight up psycho b1tch

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never had a flu shot, either. I dated a girl about ten years ago whose stepdad got a flu shot out of a bad batch. He became very sick and was hospitalized. Later he got a $10k settlement check.

That 90 or 95 percent number being touted about the effectivenessof the vaccine, those are the percentage of people who went about their normal lives in the pandemic and did not get covid. It is not going to be that high of a percent when people are not taking all of the pandemic precautions like mask wearing. Even if you get the vaccine, if someone with covid coughs on you enough, you will still get covid. The biggest question right now is if those vaccinated people who do get covid anyway will become much less sick. That is the hope. But no one in the media will talk about it yet, because the part people will hear is that even if they get the shot they will get covid anyway. That doesn't help the narrative of trying to encourage the public to want the vaccine.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd argue that if they had this on the agenda, they had enough time for the DNA testing. And they released the virus afterwards.

Also, conspiracy theories exist for a reason, and throughout the years, A LOT of them turned out to be true. I'm saying it in general, not when it comes to this in particular.
If they really wanted to do this let's say. Do you think they would want to shut down the whole world economy in a capitalist world just to get everyone chipped up, when there would be easier ways? I would think not.

Conspiracy theories exist mainly because of social media, where crazy ideas get alot more traction. It's like a snowball effect. There's no coincidence that this flat-earth theory become so popular and widespread.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they really wanted to do this let's say. Do you think they would want to shut down the whole world economy in a capitalist world just to get everyone chipped up, when there would be easier ways? I would think not.

Conspiracy theories exist mainly because of social media, where crazy ideas get alot more traction. It's like a snowball effect. There's no coincidence that this flat-earth theory become so popular and widespread.
I think I still have documents from the WHO and Rockefeller Foundation with plans to lower the population. These are facts that are not even hidden.
And I see social media as a tool for manipulation, where conspiracies are getting hidden instead of spread. Because of the social media involvement in different schemes where they get their big money.
I am not trying to force my ideas on anyone, you are of course free to hold onto what you believe in, as I will as well.
But you can find a lot of conspiracies (most of them US-based) that turned out to be true everywhere. So having no skepticism at all seems unwise to me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People can get chipped without their consent out of nowhere. That's why you hear of all these reports of people having an inserted chip on their limbs, hands or feet after witnessing a UFO.

Dr. Roger Lier has been focused in removing implants in this regard.

If this is true, then UFOs can just do that to anyone and something clandestine may already be happening.

The company in charge of tracking people is called "Alien Technology" (interesting it has the same name).

This is a company that specializes in tracking people. Notice the weird name of the company.

Do you really think people's consent is required if nano-technology impants can just be inserted into most random people at will already?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be more interested in knowing the 'why' from (the majority of?) people that voted anything but 'yes'.
All of a sudden the government "cares" about us after DECADES of NOT caring about us, the "people?" Since WHEN has any prescription pills or doctor's bills been "free?????????"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I qualify for the first wave, so that means other people will have to be the guinea pigs, and I can see how it affects them. I will most likely take it, barring any exceptionally bad side effects. The vaccine is not likely to kill you, but the virus could, so why not? Well, the virus is not likely to kill you either, but it's more likely to kill you than the vaccine, I'm guessing.

I think I was reading that the vaccine has no dead virus in it, it just boosts your antibodies somehow? There are a few different vaccines they're talking about, so I'm not sure. I'll probably look into it more, closer to the time.

I usually get the flu shot every year. So whatever the anti-vaxxers are afraid of, I probably have it.

If I eventually take the vaccine, I will make sure it's inserted on my LEFT arm or LEGs but refuse 100% if it's inserted on my RIGHT arm. This is to distance this in my mind from being the 'mark of the beast" which is only supposed to be inserted on the right hand and forehead.
I don't think the mark of the beast is likely to be a vaccine, but I guess they could eventually tie it to being able to buy and sell, so who knows? I've said before we'll probably be wearing masks now for the rest of our lives, and they could use Covid and other infections to control people in a big way. Shoot, they're doing it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.