Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will you take the covid vaccine?

Will you get the vaccine...

• Yes, as soon as possible

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • No way in hell

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • I'm going to wait and see.

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the Billionacrats kill off all of the plebes and proles with poison, who will produce and render services for them?
So you're saying they like competition while they shut down non-Costcos and non-Walmarts non-Amazons non-ok-for-me-not-for-thee's?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mankind has generally survived without any assistance and by letting their bodies build up the natural immunity for 100's of years. Some have died and others have survived. I believe in this natural course of life.

I'm of the belief that if we keep assisting our bodies with synthetics, it could have long term affects in various ways and our bodies can become very reliant on outside assistance for us to survive anything moving forward.

Just like influenza shots that has become less and less effective due to mutated strains over the years, I see Covid vaccines going down the same path if humans rely on that.

I say natural is the best and if you're worried, do something about it by staying or getting healthy. The staying healthy part should be the focus, not some miracle drug which is the easy way out and not necessarily guaranteed. I haven't seen hardly any healthy people dying of this yet. Most of the people that I've seen on the media passing away from it were obese or had some kind of existing medical conditions, hidden or not.

A lot don't even need to be hospitalized. Yes it does suck catching this and having it linger for 3 weeks but it is nonetheless something that you can overcome if you're healthy. Right now, my friend's 81 yo mother got it and it was like a cold to her and she was able to get better after 3 days. My other friend's father is 82yo and has had it for 3 weeks but has been resting at home and is finally starting to get better. I've known about a dozen others with various stages but nonetheless, they were all healthy and didn't need to be hospitalized.

I think this could help those that fall into older, pre-existing medical conditions, smokers, diabetic, etc. people out there but I don't think humans as a whole should rely on it and instead work on being/staying healthy. My $.02

P.S. I also hope big government and other companies don't mandate vaccination to use their service. For example, I hope airlines don't require you to have vaccination before you can fly. That would not be cool.
I see this alot.. Absolutely no mention of Long Covid.. You do realise there are thousands & thousands of young healthy people who have not fully recovered & still are unwell with covid19 illness.

I have noticed many of the long Covid sick caught the virus back March..Maybe the strain isn't as deadly anymore.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying they like competition while they shut down non-Costcos and non-Walmarts non-Amazons non-ok-for-me-not-for-thee's?
I was asking a serious question. Who will produce and serve for them?

U

user43770

I see this alot.. Absolutely no mention of Long Covid.. You do realise there are thousands & thousands of young healthy people who have not fully recovered & still are unwell with covid19 illness.

I have noticed many of the long Covid sick caught the virus back March..Maybe the strain isn't as deadly anymore.
You check on that sleep apnea yet?

You and Storm are our resident long-term cases.

And Storm has caught it twice!

Obviously.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's just simply not true.
the real godless not the ones you call godless because they don't belive in the same god as you, history tells you, midle east tells you that

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on the horse carts or modern day refrigeration trucks full of dead bodies in my town South of Chicago metro like was the case with the Bubonic Plague \ Black Death, then I will consider bending over and doing all "they" tell me to do such as get a vaccination. I will also call it a "pandemic" once I see this. I'm also still waiting on the tents outside the ER at my local hospital to come up like they were back in March-April. Word is that those tents and precautions are costly for the hospital and they haven't seen the "need" now like March-April. Wow yeah all of those precautions cost money, don't they? Today the hospital knows it doesn't actually need to do all that, they just need to report "Bob Smith came into the ER with a gunshot to the head by shotgun, but he died of Covid". Then collect their 20% on top of Bob's otherwise bill to his estate. And be done. Follow the money.....

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was asking a serious question. Who will produce and serve for them?
The Fact is, they want a Lot of people dead, not All of them.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the real godless not the ones you call godless because they don't belive in the same god as you, history tells you, midle east tells you that
ok, how bout, those with no morals, or snakes in the grass, the psychopaths, the term "godless" is just a term for Normal people with a conscience, are you ok with that?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, how bout, those with no morals, or snakes in the grass, the psychopaths, the term "godless" is just a term for Normal people with a conscience, are you ok with that?
godless term as used as tematic of religious epople who belive only bad people are people who don't belive in god, with in experience is completely wrong, the ones I could never trust are the religious people, they only behave when they think people are watching, theya re not good from nature, they are good from fear, and they will undermine you or worse if they belive no one is looking, they god will forgive then, its was always the case.

but here is the deal its not about morals or psychopaths, is all about power and keeping then, that is what goverment want, and is taht what most countrys are edaling with, one is internet control, the good thing, is since most politicians are dumb they belived the internet wouldn't become a problem, only china controled from start, with now russia is trying to, everything is about control, they control media and if a new come from internet from normal people that is tagged as "fake news".

thing is, most covid problems are issues from goverment trying to lock people down, with in doing so raised a lot of other problems, but tehy will not admit and tells you, "ok guys we fuc*ed up, covid is not as deadly as we told you, sorry", no they will try to do like some idiots on this very forum come to tell you the only reason things are bad are because "some" people refuse to follow the lockdowns, when facts and evidence tells then otherwise, the virus will stay with us the same way as the flu is, remember when europeans came to america, both north, mid and south they bring the flu, who killed a lot of natives, the flu, or the very least that stain was not common here, but we still see some descendants from then, also take note, most schools are of, but childrens are the less likely to die from it, this virus become deadly older you are and if you have another problem to help with, these are the ones who should being in care, the rest should be doing what they always have done

U

user43770

Trump's old ass beat it in 3 days.

My best friend and his wife beat it within a week.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You check on that sleep apnea yet?

You and Storm are our resident long-term cases.

And Storm has caught it twice!

Obviously.

Yeh that sleep apnea situation is on going, however not quite as bad as before.

Wow storm caught it twice? This is why I am very cautious about banging chicks right now.. I don't want another round with covid again.. The first time was more than enough

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear is good, when it is healthy.

You are correct that information has been weaponized. You are on the wrong side of that war, and you are being manipulated by fear and paranoia.

As for snopes, I at least attributed my source. Both times. Not that it would matter, since I have no doubt you would find fault in any source I used. If censorship is that deep, then no information source is to be trusted. Unless of course the information being proffered supports your biases.

By contrast, you posted just words, some of them utter fiction, others "true" in the strictest sense but taken out of context in a way as to distort their meaning. Which is the worst form of weaponization of information there is. And it's often done in pursuit of justifying and defending a worldview when that worldview is challenged by reality-checks.
Im being manipulated by fear? My words are utter fiction? I don't live in fear, cause when you do, you become a slave. You're alseep to what's really happening in the world. No matter how much truth I post I will always look crazy to those who are alseep. All you had to do was some digging on Snopes to find they're a joke. It is your right to interpret what anyone posts or says the way you see fit. If one truly cares about the truth he/she will seek it. I don't want anyone believing anything I post.

Did you watch the court hearings with Big Tech to see how they blatantly break the law by censoring the truth and leaving lies? They're controlling peoples minds without them even realizing it. Yahoo, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, Aol, ect are all working for the left which is run by a Satanic cult. That's all fiction too right? What's really going on in the world is so dark, so evil, so sinister that the average humans brain cannot even process it as non-fiction.

There was articles I saved of people in the vaccine trials who said they lost touch with God after taking it. Or described themselves as soulless after taking it. No spiritual connection. All those articles have vanished within the past month as the links are now gone.

vv.JPG

Dudes got the same eye as Soros.
Andrew Ross Sorkin.JPG

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. If that's a fact, tell me another: Roughly how many do they want dead?
There are several Dr. Kavorkians in the hospitals, across the country, right now, playing God, on your relatives, for $39K a pop.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are several Dr. Kavorkians in the hospitals, across the country, right now, playing God, on your relatives, for $39K a pop.
So...how many? Out of 8 billion, ballpark figure. Just curious about the plan.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...how many? Out of 8 billion, ballpark figure. Just curious about the plan.
I have no idea, but I suggest you peruse Bitchute. If you do not think that all that is going on the year 2020 (and before) isn't a bit "strange," then you really should start right now, to give yourself Reason to give pause. 99.99% death rate on this no-more-than-flu virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.