Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will you Marry?

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious to know now that we have all 'learnt' about the opposite sex and we are self discovering ourselves and learning to be happy by ourselves, how many of you still have dreams of getting married?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being happy with yourself doesn't necessarily mean that you want to be happy by yourself. At best one may have learned that having another person in your life may be for reasons other than the purpose of making you happy (because you're already there). Now is it necessary to get married? Well... Wait, there's already a few posts about this...

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On one hand I don't want to get married because of the very redundant and domesticated lifestyle I would be living. On the other hand, I know IF I ever get married I would have found a really special girl who I would never want to leave my life, which would be a rare thing.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-
With due respect to Azanon, Rollo, and whoever else is happy in a marriage (and I believe that, unfortunately, these guys are in a vanishingly small minority), I simply cannot understand why any man would get married in the current social climate. I DO understand why many men might WANT to. I did. And so, I got married - mostly with the goal of providing a two-parent family for my kids. They don't have one now. So, what was the point?

Those still in favor of marriage point to security/companionship/familial or cultural pressures, etc.

The only really valid reason I can think of is the last. Family is important, and if your family/culture really supports (or even demands) marriage, and you marry within that culture, you might have a good shot at it. But, other than that, the other arguments just don't take into account the real world we're living in. Marriage in the wider US culture has become a big ol' joke.

This topic has been flogged to death on this forum, but I've never posted directly about it on a "marriage" thread, so thanks for indulging me.

As to the title question --- for me ----> never again.
-
-
-

Canadien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not!!

Is that not our final goal, if you believe you are not improving by coming to this forum then why bother?

The whole purpose for my being here is to understand the men-to-woman interaction, and use the skills to sort out my life partner, as they say, the things will only manifest in reallity if you allow it, so get your self out of negative mindset..

WE'r learning to please woman on this forums for gods shake, I have to think that after some time most of the member get good chemistry with woman, so why not fulfill the need to belong when its possible..

But then again, I have not build up this negative feelings and emotions attached to the opposite sex as some of you have. Anyways I'd say keep an open mind for marriage and you might just find you're dream girl...

Reaction score
When I do I will have a fat pre nup that's for sure! And if she doesn't like it she can go to hell.

bambam

Banned
Reaction score
if you marry an american female i will pray for you. go ahead and call me a loser for not wanting to pamper and chase down one, but i would rather be a monk than go through the hell that most of you are going through now. once you find one, convince her and her friends that you are not too much of a loser, spend money and loads of time on her, and listen to her stories of her past lovers the real fun begins - marriage! i won't even touch upon the fat issue, the age issue, or the lack of style and grace.

Reaction score
Only a virgin is worthy of marriage!!!!! Otherwise overwhelming failure will be the result!!!

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Only a virgin is worthy of marriage!!!!! Otherwise overwhelming failure will be the result!!!

Good luck with that. No wonder you aren't married.

Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Good luck with that. No wonder you aren't married.
It is better that you throw a millstone (a very heavy grinding stone) around your neck and throw yourself into the sea, than marry a hor!!!!

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
It is better that you throw a millstone (a very heavy grinding stone) around your neck and throw yourself into the sea, than marry a hor!!!!

So you are saying that any woman that is not a virgin is a wh0re?

Reaction score
I don't think I could ever trust a ho enough to marry her. Not because im insecrue just cause they the devil. Im young yet and never felt like I was in ''love'' with a girl before and made a chump outta myself but Im sure it'll happen at some stage. We all make mistakes. I'd prefer to be a bachler at 60 years old tryna pick up hot young chicks then a 60 year old man married to a granny cause I doubt they suddenly become attractive when you're old yourself.

Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
So you are saying that any woman that is not a virgin is a wh0re?
WRONG!! Wives are not virgins!! Are they hors?

It is the same definition as the last million years - a hor is one who is getting pounced by one or two or fifty who are NOT her husband!!! Simple, very simple!!

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
WRONG!! Wives are not virgins!! Are they hors?

It is the same definition as the last million years - a hor is one who is getting pounced by one or two or fifty who are NOT her husband!!! Simple, very simple!!

But you just said that any woman you marry who is NOT a virgin is a "hor". You don't back up your statement?

Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
But you just said that any woman you marry who is NOT a virgin is a "hor". You don't back up your statement?
Yes, you married a hor!! But she cannot be a hor for submitting to her husband!!

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Yes, you married a hor!! But she cannot be a hor for submitting to her husband!!

I'm not married. And you said she is already a wh0re if the woman is not a virgin when you marry her. So if she is ALREADY a wh0re (*like you said) how can she not be a hor just because she fukked her husband?

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
is this site about getting married or dating?.....seems like all the guys here whimpy and want LTR. why? you would think a site called don juan would have more backbone. I think men in poverty are the ones that want to get married. I can't imagine a guy with money in his pocket would want the pain of a wife