Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will swine flu keep you from going out tomorrow night?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm debating whether to go to a nightclub in a million+ city with some distant friends, opting for camping with my 'closer' friends up in the mountains. It's supposed to rain tomorrow. There will be a whole lot more girls at the nightclub. There MAY be one or two camping, but probably just us guys. *Psst, as a side note, I've recently had a fantasy of gang-bangin a chick in a tent.

So, would you let the ever-growing swine flu keep you from going out where there might be illegal mexicans or people who have it, and don't know they have it, having just been to Mexico on spring break or something?

I'm serious about this. I don't wanna die.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im thinking about this too haha

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you refrain from going out during normal flu season? Its not that much different, really. Besides, I doubt anyone with swine flu will want to go clubbing. Dont be paranoid, people. Alos, the hospitals here are a little better than Mexico city, I doubt many Amercans will die from it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe the level of panic that people are at right now, it's insanity.
The media is stirring the pot and loving it.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from the south. A couple of snow flurries and nearly all of 'my people' act like panicking idiots.
In the past, I thought that stupidity was more of a southern thing, but I now see that it's widespread.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from the south. A couple of snow flurries and nearly all of 'my people' act like panicking idiots.
I'm in the midwest, and we get a mix. First, the people who hear about getting an inch of snow and there's a run on the grocery stores.
And then other people who don't adjust at all - first snow of the year and they're sliding their cars into each other.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the midwest, and we get a mix. First, the people who hear about getting an inch of snow and there's a run on the grocery stores.
And then other people who don't adjust at all - first snow of the year and they're sliding their cars into each other.
Same here in the Northeast. That pretty much paints the picture.

They load up their shopping baskets with enough provisions for three weeks. The roads are always perfectly clear the next day.

Speaking of grocery stores, yesterday I saw a checkout girl with full face mask and nitrile gloves.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of grocery stores, yesterday I saw a checkout girl with full face mask and nitrile gloves.
Lol. Wouldn't surprise me if we start seeing stores requiring their cashiers to wear this type of garb, this is the level of ridiculousness things are getting to. I've seen workers and customers running around in masks lately. Some people actually do have health conditions that require them to wear such masks, but I don't think that's what we're seeing here.

To be honest, I've been so vocal to people around me about how ridiculous this panic has been, that it would be kind of funny if I ended up dying of coronavirus. Wouldn't like it, but I can't deny there would be some humor in it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ridiculing the panic, but I want to point out that I try to practice good health and hygiene practices. I don't run around with masks by any means, but good hand washing is a good practice to follow, coronavirus or not. I've been in public restrooms where I'm actually shocked at how many people don't wash their hands after using the facilities. Not exactly encouraging.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm ridiculing the panic, but I want to point out that I try to practice good health and hygiene practices. I don't run around with masks by any means, but good hand washing is a good practice to follow, coronavirus or not. I've been in public restrooms where I'm actually shocked at how many people don't wash their hands after using the facilities. Not exactly encouraging.
I believe the panic is because of how easily it spreads and how much deadlier it is to older demographics...in younger people its very low risk but in older people you are looking at a 15-20% mortality rate and that is pretty high

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hoping I escape it because all my life, even when young, when I got a common cold or flu, it took me down for a solid 6 weeks, with a long lingering cough for a few months afterwards.

Keep your eyes peeled for new openings in the mod team, lads. I'm not too sure I'd survive this virus if I got it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I believe the panic is because of how easily it spreads and how much deadlier it is to older demographics...in younger people its very low risk but in older people you are looking at a 15-20% mortality rate and that is pretty high
But does that mean less 50 year old cougar teachers possibly :(

Maybe this means more people will hop on OLD hopefully because lately the quantity and especially quality is VERY low.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But does that mean less 50 year old cougar teachers possibly :(

Maybe this means more people will hop on OLD hopefully because lately the quantity and especially quality is VERY low.
Amazing how your troll ass can turn anything into an online dating derailment for any thread, even one from 11 years ago!