"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Will swine flu keep you from going out tomorrow night?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I'm debating whether to go to a nightclub in a million+ city with some distant friends, opting for camping with my 'closer' friends up in the mountains. It's supposed to rain tomorrow. There will be a whole lot more girls at the nightclub. There MAY be one or two camping, but probably just us guys. *Psst, as a side note, I've recently had a fantasy of gang-bangin a chick in a tent.

So, would you let the ever-growing swine flu keep you from going out where there might be illegal mexicans or people who have it, and don't know they have it, having just been to Mexico on spring break or something?

I'm serious about this. I don't wanna die.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
638
Reaction score
53
im thinking about this too haha
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
79
Do any of you refrain from going out during normal flu season? Its not that much different, really. Besides, I doubt anyone with swine flu will want to go clubbing. Dont be paranoid, people. Alos, the hospitals here are a little better than Mexico city, I doubt many Amercans will die from it.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
I can't believe the level of panic that people are at right now, it's insanity.
The media is stirring the pot and loving it.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I'm from the south. A couple of snow flurries and nearly all of 'my people' act like panicking idiots.
In the past, I thought that stupidity was more of a southern thing, but I now see that it's widespread.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
I'm from the south. A couple of snow flurries and nearly all of 'my people' act like panicking idiots.
I'm in the midwest, and we get a mix. First, the people who hear about getting an inch of snow and there's a run on the grocery stores.
And then other people who don't adjust at all - first snow of the year and they're sliding their cars into each other.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I'm in the midwest, and we get a mix. First, the people who hear about getting an inch of snow and there's a run on the grocery stores.
And then other people who don't adjust at all - first snow of the year and they're sliding their cars into each other.
Same here in the Northeast. That pretty much paints the picture.

They load up their shopping baskets with enough provisions for three weeks. The roads are always perfectly clear the next day.

Speaking of grocery stores, yesterday I saw a checkout girl with full face mask and nitrile gloves.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
Speaking of grocery stores, yesterday I saw a checkout girl with full face mask and nitrile gloves.
Lol. Wouldn't surprise me if we start seeing stores requiring their cashiers to wear this type of garb, this is the level of ridiculousness things are getting to. I've seen workers and customers running around in masks lately. Some people actually do have health conditions that require them to wear such masks, but I don't think that's what we're seeing here.

To be honest, I've been so vocal to people around me about how ridiculous this panic has been, that it would be kind of funny if I ended up dying of coronavirus. Wouldn't like it, but I can't deny there would be some humor in it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
I'm ridiculing the panic, but I want to point out that I try to practice good health and hygiene practices. I don't run around with masks by any means, but good hand washing is a good practice to follow, coronavirus or not. I've been in public restrooms where I'm actually shocked at how many people don't wash their hands after using the facilities. Not exactly encouraging.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,110
I'm ridiculing the panic, but I want to point out that I try to practice good health and hygiene practices. I don't run around with masks by any means, but good hand washing is a good practice to follow, coronavirus or not. I've been in public restrooms where I'm actually shocked at how many people don't wash their hands after using the facilities. Not exactly encouraging.
I believe the panic is because of how easily it spreads and how much deadlier it is to older demographics...in younger people its very low risk but in older people you are looking at a 15-20% mortality rate and that is pretty high
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I'm hoping I escape it because all my life, even when young, when I got a common cold or flu, it took me down for a solid 6 weeks, with a long lingering cough for a few months afterwards.

Keep your eyes peeled for new openings in the mod team, lads. I'm not too sure I'd survive this virus if I got it.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I believe the panic is because of how easily it spreads and how much deadlier it is to older demographics...in younger people its very low risk but in older people you are looking at a 15-20% mortality rate and that is pretty high
But does that mean less 50 year old cougar teachers possibly :(

Maybe this means more people will hop on OLD hopefully because lately the quantity and especially quality is VERY low.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
But does that mean less 50 year old cougar teachers possibly :(

Maybe this means more people will hop on OLD hopefully because lately the quantity and especially quality is VERY low.
Amazing how your troll ass can turn anything into an online dating derailment for any thread, even one from 11 years ago!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top