Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Smith and why women don't trust nice guys

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is that it wasn't staged all the way through. The shout at the end felt more emotional than any acting could do. Hey, I may be getting played, but I'm willing to take that chance cause as men we can recognize when something is genuine vs fake, especially when it comes to the bluepill nature of Hollywood. I really shouldn't care for this stupid sh*t, but it does set a precedent and overton window check of how many L's men can take in the media to feminism.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't do anything wrong, in my eyes. We live in a society that conditions us from an early age to follow rules, and to suppress our true emotions for the purpose of 'maintaining an image.' If someone does show a human emotion, they're labeled 'too sensitive' or 'a pvssy.'

The second we do, or say, something, 3 million people are lined up, foaming at the mouth, ready to critique our words or actions. I applaud Will Smith for smacking the sh!t out of Chris Rock on national TV.
The problem of the situation is Will Smith was also laughing at the joke. He didn't get mad until his overlord urged him to do something. She still won't respect him for doing what she said.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is that it wasn't staged all the way through. The shout at the end felt more emotional than any acting could do. Hey, I may be getting played, but I'm willing to take that chance cause as men we can recognize when something is genuine vs fake, especially when it comes to the bluepill nature of Hollywood. I really shouldn't care for this stupid sh*t, but it does set a precedent and overton window check of how many L's men can take in the media to feminism.
The more I have thought about it/watched it - I think that it was PARTLY staged. I think Rock expected a confrontation from Smith. I think that was going to be part of the routine. I think maybe Smith was expected to do something physical like maybe shove him or something. Hence why Rock's body language seems off for a guy approaching him the way Smith was. He was expecting something. But I think the slap was not necessarily planned - not across the face. I think Smith decided to do that on his own last minute. Rock looked legitimately surprised/shocked after it happened.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys is BS. You can be Nice and Confident. Confidence is what is attractive, Being Confident do not exclude be Nice.

You can be nice and be very selfish at the same time, who says it is impossible to be both. You can be nice with people who are nice with you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are flat out stupid when it comes to confident guys and nice guys. I’ve told this story before but the baddest mf’er I’ve ever known played football with me. Nicest guy in the world, didn’t cuss didn’t drink, never talked bad about anyone. Women would think “ewww nice guy!” but this guy was a legit gold glove boxer, played defensive line and wasn’t anything special to look at at all. I HATED going against this guy in practice because when he hit me it HURT. He could make all the bald jokes about my women and I would never dream of slapping him. There are some legit badasses out there that are nice as can be. Women don’t have a clue.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Acting Is a job like anything else”

No bro. Actor’s job is performance and impersonation.

Notice all the fake fallout after Smith’s fake performance? This is how woke laws get written.

This sh1t happens in our society all the time. Fake events that serve a purpose
A little off topic, but acting is not as hard as people make it to be. That is why the industry is so gatekept for only nepotism and friends of friends. If everyone was allowed in, it would be saturated overnight. At the same time, it doesnt mean actors are good at it.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score

Notice all the fake fallout after Smith’s fake performance? This is how woke laws get written.

It's hilarious to see just about everybody on earth discussing this, acting like that 'performance' was real.

If they re-watch the video, they'll see that Will's hand never actually slaps Chris. It was a fake TV slap.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are flat out stupid when it comes to confident guys and nice guys. I’ve told this story before but the baddest mf’er I’ve ever known played football with me. Nicest guy in the world, didn’t cuss didn’t drink, never talked bad about anyone. Women would think “ewww nice guy!” but this guy was a legit gold glove boxer, played defensive line and wasn’t anything special to look at at all. I HATED going against this guy in practice because when he hit me it HURT. He could make all the bald jokes about my women and I would never dream of slapping him. There are some legit badasses out there that are nice as can be. Women don’t have a clue.
Exactly, this is why there are a lot of BS knowledge in the the community, ambiguous concepts everywhere. This concepts of Nice Guys is very ambiguous. Because what is a nice guy? Can't a a nice guy be a badass because I have seen many nice guys who are really badass as the example you mentioned. I consider myself a Nice Guy but if a stranger guy comes to me and says to me "You are ****ing gay" I will not hesitate to punch him in the face. The only nice guy that are not attractive for me are those who are gay and let themself be bullied and don't fight back. I consider myself very feisty and to be honest very selfish but I treat nice people in a very nice way. I studied medicine. I am very educated and I have been very responsible in my school and jobs. I follow the rule of the society But that doesn't mean I am not a warrior.

Have you ever seen the film 'Nobody'. That was what people would call Nice Guy but the guy was a badass.
This is kind of ridiculous but I liked the animation 'One Punch Man' where the bold guy was a Nobody but He was actually the strongest man in the world?

I think that the community has to update what a Nice Guy is and remove it or replace it

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen the film 'Nobody'. That was what people would call Nice Guy but the guy was a badass.
Irrelevant... He was a badass in male dominance hierarchies. He was still a pushover in regards to his wife. Hence a "nice guy".

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Irrelevant... He was a badass in male dominance hierarchies. He was still a pushover in regards to his wife. Hence a "nice guy".
And what is wrong with being a pushover in regards to your wife? Does that make you a weak man? **** No.

In fact Humble is very attractive and most "bad guys" are not humble. Most nice guys are very humble. Therefore the concept of Nice Guys should be updated

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chris Rock sucks and I’m sure y’all wouldn’t be okay with your girl being blatantly disrespected on international TV like that. I don’t think violence is ever a good answer but I don’t fvcking blame him. You really think outwitting or negotiating with a comedian is going to be the answer?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will Smith has been a nice guy his whole life. Check out this article where Pepa from Salt-n-Pepa was turned off by his simping:
I read the article and I think it highlights the same problem with Will: It seems women always seem to have him by the balls. You can tell from the way that woman describes his actions in the article.. it's like he's doing everything to impress her. It's not genuine. Same thing with Jada: From the initial reaction where he laughed at the joke, it seems quite clear that he didn't really give a **** until he looked at his wife and got a 'look'. It's as though none of his actions come from him.. they're all driven by getting approval from women, and they can pick up on that ****.

The only reason I bring this up is because generosity and kindness are not 'bad' traits - I'd consider them to fall under 'Alpha' (I hate that ****ing term), but when you do these things to impress someone, it gives an entirely different meaning. He's put these women on a pedestal and it makes him look inferior.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so Will Smith is gay ?

I heard he was in a "open mariage" so i through he was pretty alpha. If the wife insult him public than shame on him.

You shouldnt be "public" about your sexual live Even if you are in an open mariage + star.

Since, i live in the real world, not under a rock or twitter (quoting Dave chapelle) i have no idea whats going on in the "usa stardom world" , heck i found out about Oscar night due To the situation.

In short, like Atom wrote : Female Synergy

Chris Rock handled it like a pro in m'y opinion (from the 2min footage, and him taking and descalating than letting the show go on)

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't do anything wrong, in my eyes. We live in a society that conditions us from an early age to follow rules, and to suppress our true emotions for the purpose of 'maintaining an image.' If someone does show a human emotion, they're labeled 'too sensitive' or 'a pvssy.'

The second we do, or say, something, 3 million people are lined up, foaming at the mouth, ready to critique our words or actions. I applaud Will Smith for smacking the sh!t out of Chris Rock on national TV.
all your time on this site has been a waste then...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a man having sex with HIS WIFE supposed to be some grand accomplishment? The way their marriage works,Will probably had to get in line and wait his turn to have sex with his own wife.
Will Smith is a cuck. That's why if this thing was real, it's bad. Why is Will Smith defending a woman who had sex with some other guy? Even if it is an open marriage, open marriages/relationships are Cuck Light. Open relationship guys are technically not cucks because a cuck is a woman who is unfaithful in a marriage. In an open relationship/marriage, faithfulness does not exist because faithfulness can only exist within the confines of monogamy. Open relationships take on a feeling of cuckery even if they technically are not.

Chris Rock's joke was not bad.

Additionally, slapping a man is a biatch move. If you want to fight another man, you throw a punch.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Either way Denzel Washington has mastered his craft and you can't fake his level of charisma....acting or not. He knows how to draw you in when he talks.

I don't think the event was fake as well. It's easy to label every thing as a false flag or conspiracy but the slap was actually pretty hard and Rock seemed to have short term memory loss right after. Getting slapped like that can actually cause minor concussions. LA police were investigating it and this has literally ruined Will Smith's career and been humiliating for him. Has exposed his cucked state relationship to the 10th degree. The guy is clearly an emotional wreck and has been reduced to nothing by staying with Jada. That's what happens when you allow yourself to get cucked over and over.

I was biased to Will Smith because i grew up on the fresh prince....but the more i read and watch about him the more disgusted i get. Ultimate cuck to the tenth degree. The man has been competing with Tuk Pac's shadow ever since he married this skank. Pathetic weak individual. Never bought him as a leading man either. That is the difference of say a Denzel Washington or a Mel Gibson...an Al Pacino...Robert Denaro....Clint Eastwood. These guys just ooze charisma period. Will smith does not. Not as a leading man at least.

To the people saying acting is easy...maybe the basics of it are, but it's not easy to be really charismatic on screen. Just watch all the new Hollywood movies and netflix stuff. All the actors just come off as flat. They sound and look real. But very very few make you really want to watch them.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m actually surprised Jada didn’t slap him. She‘s more masculine than his is.

Slapping another man for all to see - my word…
The Oscar for “acting like a little Biatch“ goes to…Men take it outside to settle there differences.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Will Smith is what happens when some Chad gets in bed with the wrong type of woman. This is what happens to Chads, they don’t stay Chads forever, they get locked down by a strong manipulative female and end up becoming their dog.
Will Smith in real life is his character in Hitch in college