Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Smith and why women don't trust nice guys

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice guys can lash out randomly because no one is that nice all the time. Will Smith puts out this super nice guy all the time vibe. But we all know that's not true. Women are especially good at sensing this.

What do you think? What Rock did didn't warrant the slap. However his wife's cheating did. I'm 100% certain if that slap hadn't landed on Rock it would have landed on her.

Reaction score
Will Smith is what happens when some Chad gets in bed with the wrong type of woman. This is what happens to Chads, they don’t stay Chads forever, they get locked down by a strong manipulative female and end up becoming their dog.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was all staged.

But lets say it wasn't, I think it could have been handled alot better. Will Smith has never been the tough guy, any time a guy get out of character for a women he is simpin.

Now if it was jason moma who slapped Chris people would be chanting how "alpha" he is.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think Will Smith was out of line... but you see how he's ''publicly'' shamed or called a beta/simp for showing his emotions take the best of him. It shows the double standard and how male are being crushed for having a frame.

The joke was of bad taste (although GI Jane was a wink at how alpha female she can be), and Chris Rock did apologize in strong frame.

I think Will Smith did the right thing to defend his women... isn't what alpha male do, they protect their territory, stand up for their girl ?

Will Smith got laid that night from his wife, if he didnt go that move he would have had 3 hours of screaming at him from her lol.

Too bad he thought the joke was funnier than his wife

PS: I dont know the wife etc, but no girls love to lose their hair.

The Oscar went woke and they going broke

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hah see I didn’t even know she’d opened her legs for that other dude until this story broke.

Violence is always the last resort, and Smith showed the world that the rules don’t apply when you’re rich and famous. The crowd was cheering him when he gave his acceptance speech. He should have had his Oscar withheld and been sanctioned by the academy. This teaches the young folks that this type of behavior is acceptable now, you get to act out if you’re not haaaaaaapppyyyy. He also apologized to everyone except Rock.

If he was THAT upset the manly thing to do would be to gather up his family and walk out in silence, that’s what a man does. He didn’t because he wanted that Oscar.

He should be publicly shamed, although his wife has already pubicly shamed him.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think Will Smith was out of line... but you see how he's ''publicly'' shamed or called a beta/simp for showing his emotions take the best of him. It shows the double standard and how male are being crushed for having a frame.

The joke was of bad taste (although GI Jane was a wink at how alpha female she can be), and Chris Rock did apologize in strong frame.

I think Will Smith did the right thing to defend his women... isn't what alpha male do, they protect their territory, stand up for their girl ?

Will Smith got laid that night from his wife, if he didnt go that move he would have had 3 hours of screaming at him from her lol.

The joke was only in "bad taste" if you buy into our society's double standard for men and women. If Jada was a dude no one would think twice. And Will Smith likely didn't get laid that night unless it was pity sex. You obviously aren't familiar with the back story there.

Also - most public perception of what Will Smith did was that he did the "right" thing by "standing up for his woman!" Which is absurd of course.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will Smith’s wife brought him on tv... and told him she had been banging their sons friend. Think about that..... and he’s is still married to her and defending her !!????? Just another sign that I died 3 years ago and am stuck in some parallel dimension where nothing makes sense anymore.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice guys can lash out randomly because no one is that nice all the time. Will Smith puts out this super nice guy all the time vibe. But we all know that's not true. Women are especially good at sensing this.
Wait, didn’t they like “bad boys” specifically because they’re unpredictable? :D

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you live under a rock?There’s context here that you seem to be missing concerning Will and his wife.He’s the fresh simp now.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, didn’t they like “bad boys” specifically because they’re unpredictable? :D
To an extent, but if they see you act unpredictable from the start, they figure out your limits pretty fast and know who you are. You're more transparent and not hiding that part of you.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched about 15 seconds of the (what ever awards it was) while flipping channels, and it looked like
Wil Smith was crying. Comedians poke fun for a living, what did he say that was so controversial ?

I miss Don Rickles.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched about 15 seconds of the (what ever awards it was) while flipping channels, and it looked like
Wil Smith was crying. Comedians poke fun for a living, what did he say that was so controversial ?

I miss Don Rickles.

My brother and I saw him on stage a few years before he died. One of the best of all time

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol if womens inution was so good they wouldn’t end up as single moms by deadbeat dudes. They can spot a nice guy but can’t spot the dude with felonies that will leave them after she gets pregnant? Please.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I dont think Will Smith was out of line...
Well he was. It was the Oscars,they usually have a comedian host the show. The comedian ALWAYS busts on and cracks jokes on the actors and actresses in attendance. Chris Rock is a comedian....that's what he does. At the least,Will could have confronted Chris off stage.

All he did was show how unhinged he is,and show he has a world of internal,UNRESOLVED emotional issues inside.

I mean,why do you think he WAS CRYING as he accepted his award,and had Denzel Washington and Tyler Perry at his sides trying to console and calm him down if that was his "Alpha" moment of protecting his wife?

but you see how he's ''publicly'' shamed or called a beta/simp for showing his emotions take the best of him. It shows the double standard and how male are being crushed for having a frame.
I don't think you're aware of what all Will has recently been going through with his wife. She's been essentially EMASCULATING him,sleeping with other men in THEIR house....and putting it out in the open for THE WORLD to see.

Then why did Will LAUGH at the joke in the beginning? It wasn't until Jada either said something,or Will noticed the look of displeasure on her face that he decided to confront Rock on stage.

Alphas protect their women from physical attacks,death,or to defend their honor. Not JOKES at an award show. If she had started crying,ok...fine. All Jada did was roll her eyes at the remark.

Will Smith got laid that night from his wife,
So what if he did? Is a man having sex with HIS WIFE supposed to be some grand accomplishment? The way their marriage works,Will probably had to get in line and wait his turn to have sex with his own wife.

Let me tell you something that happened to me a looooooong time ago.....

I was at was at a job. There was this couple that worked there. This was years and years ago,so I don't fully remember.....but I think I did something job-related that the girl in the couple either didn't like,or had some type of problem with. Her boyfriend was like a low-level boss of a line that I was working on. She apparently must have said something to him,cause he came over to me and got on my case,as she watched from a few feet away. Then they both walked off.

A little later on,the guy comes back up to me without his girl and says,"Hey man.....I'm really NOT mad at you...I just did that cause of my girl". I was confused at first. I sat there for a while........then I understood what he meant. He wanted to look "MANLY",or like "A MAN" in front of his woman. I get that. Unfortunately,the only (or most effective) way to do that is to flex your alpha-ness against another guy.

Maybe that was what Will was trying to do,but IT BACKFIRED. He looked more like he lost control or was internally suffering than some "alpha" protecting his wife.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Will Smith has been a nice guy his whole life. Check out this article where Pepa from Salt-n-Pepa was turned off by his simping:

Known globally for her success as a member of the Hip-Hop group Salt-n-Pepa, Sandra “Pepa” Denton has taken time to look back at her history. While reminiscing she goes back to the time when she was talking to rapper turned actor Will Smith and has shown some regret to not actually dating Smith.

In an interview that was posted by GlobalGrind the former rapper gives an account of her encounter with the Fresh Prince.

“I thought Will was really cute and we would hang out a lot on the road. He liked to take care of me and never let me spend a dime. He was that kind of guy, real generous. I remember when they won their first award, he asked me to go out with him afterward. He was so excited. We were walking along the street getting ready to grab something to eat, and he just gave this homeless guy $100 dollars…I sometimes kick myself when I think about what could have been. He was so nice to me, but I really wasn’t feeling him. I guess I couldn’t appreciate a nice guy like Will Smith. He wasn’t thug enough. I was attracted to thugs and hoodlums. Will was too nice to me.”

As with most women in their early ages, the tough guy seemed to be more of an appeal as opposed to what Smith had to offer.

“I liked people like Louis Burrell (MC Hammer’s brother). He was rough, he was street and he didn’t pull any punches. He would walk around with a cane and pimp hat. He always referred to women as b**ches.” Even with all that, I liked him.”