Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will a Rolex Get You Laid? Will a Rolex Help You Get a Longer Term Girlfriend?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. There are dozens if not hundreds of cheap watches that a very similar to popular Rolex models. Are you telling me that an average woman will be able to tell the difference between a Rolex and an Invicta on your wrist?
yeah , they can :)

If she can not see it properly , she will just ask you to show it to her , like they do with jewelry for example

women are experts in gauging your status , and they do it holistically Too

the biggest giveaway if you are high status or not is with food & drinks . Either by what you order , either by what you know

that is a great topic to convey that you are high status , and most women are foodies . Double bang

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average woman can't tell the difference between a Rolex and a $200 department store watch that kind of looks like a Rolex.
I disagree. My watch has never gotten me any female attention. It would be super nice compared to a $200 department store watch. My watch is considered trash compared to a genuine Rolex.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. My watch has never gotten me any female attention. It would be super nice compared to a $200 department store watch. My watch is considered trash compared to a genuine Rolex.
What's your point though?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold diggers know, regular girls don't give a damm, I've fvcked the most beautiful girls wearing a 70$ adidas watch bought on ebay.
My friend wears Rolex'es and date a trashy single mother with 2 kids. Actually wearing a classic Casio is edgy, if you know how to wear it.
You'd better invest in an iphone 14 pro max, girls notice what phone you have. Watches? They can't tell the difference.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd better invest in an iphone 14 pro max, girls notice what phone you have.
In the earlier days of smartphones, women were super judgmental if you didn't have a smartphone and still had a feature phone. I got a smartphone in order to get women's numbers during in-person asks.

When you ask for a woman's number in-person, she is evaluating your phone. In swipe apps and social media, she compares green vs blue text boxes. More women own iPhones than various Android phones in the US.

What's your point though?
You have a better chance of getting attention with a Rolex vs. low to mid range brands. I'm sensing that a Rolex isn't even a guarantee of improved results vs. a watch in the $1,000-2,000 range.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax before Rolex. Most people use their phones to keep the time these days anyway.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months back my girlfriend and I were out to eat at a nice/casual restaurant. While waiting for our table, I went to the bar to order some drinks and my girl went outside to wait. Seated next to me at the bar was a HB8. She opened me about my watch. It was a $150 Fossil! She thought it was something. impressive.

I used to have a fake Tag watch that I got at a pawn shop that girls would always mention. I always told them it was a $25 pawn shop special that didn't even work. Always got a big laugh out of that.

You can use a nice watch as a fashion accessory just like shoes. Women notice these details. They don't have to be expensive either.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can use a nice watch as a fashion accessory just like shoes. Women notice these details.
That's not been my experience with my watch. I have felt like my watch hasn't gotten as much recognition as the price point would indicate. I've done well enough without getting recognition for my watch, but a part of me would have liked that graduation gift watch to have received more attention.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women do know the difference between a Rolex and something similar

with the counterfeit thing it is true

as always , it depends how you play the card . If player correctly it can create mystery , which is great for seduction

if you do not know how to play it , then it can backfire and just look low value
The only women that would know are women that are watch experts ain't that many
Even women that roll in high society wouldn't know the difference between a real rolex and a fake one
As a guy who has been in 7 figure social circles women tend to be more familiar with female brands

You guys are thinking to deep women can't tell the difference between a guy that's 5'11 and 6'1
only a watch expert or a super golddigger would know most women care more about your shoes and belly than your damn watch lol

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shortly before he passed away, my Dad gave me his Rolex. I think it is worth around $10,000.

I'd love to wear it, but it is a little loose, probably requires one link removed from the band. I took it to a local jeweler, but they refused to do it, as they only to modifications on the brands they sell. My Mum did a bit of investigation for me, and she was quoted $1,500 for the modification, which was ridiculous.

So, now I have a very expensive watch, they I cannot wear.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not been my experience with my watch
Fashion accessory. As in it goes nicely with your outfit like a bracelet. I wear a casio g-shock watch I picked up from JCP in black. I like how it goes with my hand tats. I also always dress in Streetwear these days. So the casualness of a Casio watch compliments my look better. Whereas a Rolex watch would simply look outta place.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi DarwinTaurus,
Snap...I also inherited a Gold Rolex from My Dad 40 or so years ago....The link was no problem I removed two links myself,not rocket science...yes a nice looking watch,self winding but has never kept perfect
time prefer my Casio...Dating?only ever had two women out of circ a hundred ever comment on it,just not an issue.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathetic mindset in my opinion. The level of simping in this world is beyond comprehension. For every guy who thinks flexing his money is helping him get a girl, that same girl has been banged endlessly by broke ass dudes without a dime to their name.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only women that would know are women that are watch experts ain't that many
Even women that roll in high society wouldn't know the difference between a real rolex and a fake one
As a guy who has been in 7 figure social circles women tend to be more familiar with female brands

You guys are thinking to deep women can't tell the difference between a guy that's 5'11 and 6'1
only a watch expert or a super golddigger would know most women care more about your shoes and belly than your damn watch lol
there are different aspects :

1) would women make the difference between a Rolex and a Casio or invicta or whatever ?

yes , they will make the difference

2) can they make the difference between a genuine a fake one ?

very likely not , but they will assume that it is a fake or not based on if they perceive you as high status or not

3) can a Rolex help you get laid ?

most likely not on its own

same thing with the car , most likely the car alone will not help you get laid

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you say mate, your 'hurtful' comments are funny to me.
I'm thriving just fine where I am, enough to not need to work. I grew up
in Dagenham, seen more scumbags than you've had hot dinners, a bloke
was kneecapped with a shotgun right outside my front door when I was a kid.
Your city my arse. :rofl: You should look at the papers fella, Ilford just up the
road from where I used to live saw a couple of murders recently. Couple of
'local' lads, Saydi Abu Sheikh and Zakariya Jeilani Mohamed. I'd sooner not
pay a premium to live amongst all that noise. 38 years in that part of the world
were quite enough for me.
I know Dagenham as I was born in Rush Green hospital, and went to school in Chads so we most likely crossed paths or know some of the same people, that's not London, that's Essex. I agree it's getting Islamified but you're not London at all. You're Essex. I know Ilford too, very well. Yes, it's a sh*thole. If you go to Liverpool you will get robbed/stabbed/shot just as easily by white people, that's my only point mate.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shortly before he passed away, my Dad gave me his Rolex. I think it is worth around $10,000.

I'd love to wear it, but it is a little loose, probably requires one link removed from the band. I took it to a local jeweler, but they refused to do it, as they only to modifications on the brands they sell. My Mum did a bit of investigation for me, and she was quoted $1,500 for the modification, which was ridiculous.

So, now I have a very expensive watch, they I cannot wear.
Go to a local Rolex dealer, they will do it for free (or for a nominal fee). Whoever quoted your mom $1,500 was trying to rip her off.

mamarika

Banned
Reaction score
There are certain types of girls that respond to high dollar watches. They hang out in upscale bars looking for easy targets. At best they are good for pump and dump.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an expensive watch, but it’s not a Rolex. I’ve even owned nice ones with diamonds on them in the past. The only people that ever commented on my watches were other men. I honestly don’t think they ever helped me get pVssy
Other men notice these things a lot.

same thing with the car , most likely the car alone will not help you get laid
If you have a Rolex and a good German car brand, is that enough to get you laid? Or do you still need more?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a Rolex and a good German car brand, is that enough to get you laid? Or do you still need more?
I have them both , And I can not say that I have a better sex life than I used to have before having them

I would say that it helps , but not as much as we would think it would . Marginally maybe

Where I think it gives you an edge is when trying to expand your social circle , much easier to expand it when you have a high social status that can be seen straight away

What is the most important thing is how you personally present yourself , so maybe makes more sense to invest in that rather than buying a Rolex or an expensive car

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rolex is classic “trying to be rich”

it’s not even a particularly good brand for the money. Much better available for similar cost.

pair the Rolex with a Range Rover bought on credit with a personalised number plate and you can create the “complete egotistical wanker” package set!

edit: I realise some of you have them.

before I get my head smashed in, I’d wear one, if that’s your thing, each to their own.

I am not a fan of flash. Although I do buy flash with suits and dress shoes.

I wear a £150 watch currently and drive a Lexus. I just find German cars and Rolexes a bit lacking in imagination.

I live in U.K. and the Bimmer 3 is the most common car on the road. Perhaps in the states it has rarity value

Last edited: