Wild Oats

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'm really not that interested in banging other women if I have to pay them to do it, you know?
Sex with women costs money. So we know by this it’s not actually the sex you are seeking.. it’s the conquest / experience/ thrill something of that nature. Perhaps you should consult a professional and get to the root of the desire.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex with women costs money.
Okay sure, but there's a difference between "buy me dinner and get to know me before we get in bed together" and "it's $50 for head in the back seat".

That's what I'm getting at. I'm not interested in women who only want my money.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Okay sure, but there's a difference between "buy me dinner and get to know me before we get in bed together" and "it's $50 for head in the back seat".

That's what I'm getting at. I'm not interested in women who only want my money.
Does she spit or swallow? STD test results given prior to the deed?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1. The only reason you'd ever get away with this is because you haven't given her a reason to investigate or look around, the second you do it's very likely you will be caught, between the overestimating of your own capabilities and the underestimating of hers, you will get caught if suspicion rises.

#2. Think of cheating like smoking a joint in your vehicle... Aside from the fact that this is a stupid ****ing thing to do, the idea is that if the police come even remotely close to your vehicle, they are going to smell the weed, thus, when you smoke, you want to do it in a place where you aren't out of place, stand out or where you can quickly exit your vehicle, lock the doors and have plausible deniability. The cheating must be done through a pre-existing vehicle on your schedule, no changes to accommodate it... If you must, create that vehicle before the cheating ever begins and establish the routine you will channel it through without cheating at first, again, plausible deniability, no active accommodation ever. Manage the thirst, if it's not happening this week, wait.

3. Think of cheating like stealing from a bank, you can plan the heist, but the one thing you absolutely cannot plan for is the intervention of a stranger... Even if a stranger does intervene, you can't just scare them off mid cheat because, if your in the right place, they have just as much of a right to be there as you do, so in order to really enjoy the experience, your going to need to go somewhere with an expectation of privacy OR your going to need to change your visible identity before and back after. Expectation of Privacy or Identity Change. Again, establish the identity before you ever begin cheating.

4. Consider the motivations of who you are cheating with, is she financially insecure? Asking if your getting divorced? Know that your married? The role of your wife is just that, a role, anybody could be in it, they all know it, so if they have something to gain from sabotaging your marriage, you have to understand that reality is just a justification away from manifesting: "If I told his wife, it would be for the best because then he wouldn't be cheating on her anymore, she can move on and I can move in" and this is just normal people ****, you start getting into the narcissism, cluster b, BPD, etc, who the **** knows what's gonna happen bro. Based on your previous posts, you have struggled with setting boundaries and limitations with your wife, this same issue would also likely manifest in the affair partner, this is by far the strongest point of failure for you and in general is probably the point of failure of all cheating... The one area where you can leverage this into your favor is if, in the affair partner cheating with you, a betrayal would be felt by your wife; this feeling of betrayal would hopefully give the AP some pause, also very high risk to initiate though incase your advance is not received and the AP tells wifey you made an advance.

5. The Paper Trail must be managed properly and this depends on your technical prowess alongside your wife's but generally speaking you can't just hide **** like this forever, so either alter the language the paper trail uses or ensure there isn't a paper trail which these days is not easy. Notifications off.

Basics of not getting caught, good luck

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
#1. The only reason you'd ever get away with this is because you haven't given her a reason to investigate or look around, the second you do it's very likely you will be caught, between the overestimating of your own capabilities and the underestimating of hers, you will get caught if suspicion rises.

#2. Think of cheating like smoking a joint in your vehicle... Aside from the fact that this is a stupid ****ing thing to do, the idea is that if the police come even remotely close to your vehicle, they are going to smell the weed, thus, when you smoke, you want to do it in a place where you aren't out of place, stand out or where you can quickly exit your vehicle, lock the doors and have plausible deniability. The cheating must be done through a pre-existing vehicle on your schedule, no changes to accommodate it... If you must, create that vehicle before the cheating ever begins and establish the routine you will channel it through without cheating at first, again, plausible deniability, no active accommodation ever. Manage the thirst, if it's not happening this week, wait.

3. Think of cheating like stealing from a bank, you can plan the heist, but the one thing you absolutely cannot plan for is the intervention of a stranger... Even if a stranger does intervene, you can't just scare them off mid cheat because, if your in the right place, they have just as much of a right to be there as you do, so in order to really enjoy the experience, your going to need to go somewhere with an expectation of privacy OR your going to need to change your visible identity before and back after. Expectation of Privacy or Identity Change. Again, establish the identity before you ever begin cheating.

4. Consider the motivations of who you are cheating with, is she financially insecure? Asking if your getting divorced? Know that your married? The role of your wife is just that, a role, anybody could be in it, they all know it, so if they have something to gain from sabotaging your marriage, you have to understand that reality is just a justification away from manifesting: "If I told his wife, it would be for the best because then he wouldn't be cheating on her anymore, she can move on and I can move in" and this is just normal people ****, you start getting into the narcissism, cluster b, BPD, etc, who the **** knows what's gonna happen bro. Based on your previous posts, you have struggled with setting boundaries and limitations with your wife, this same issue would also likely manifest in the affair partner, this is by far the strongest point of failure for you and in general is probably the point of failure of all cheating... The one area where you can leverage this into your favor is if, in the affair partner cheating with you, a betrayal would be felt by your wife; this feeling of betrayal would hopefully give the AP some pause, also very high risk to initiate though incase your advance is not received and the AP tells wifey you made an advance.

5. The Paper Trail must be managed properly and this depends on your technical prowess alongside your wife's but generally speaking you can't just hide **** like this forever, so either alter the language the paper trail uses or ensure there isn't a paper trail which these days is not easy. Notifications off.

Basics of not getting caught, good luck
If you are going to cheat, do it smartly. Don't get caught by being dumb.

1) Lock your phone via something that is not easy to get into.

2) Get an app that gives you a new phone number that you can call, text and send pics, etc thru. Plenty of them out there these days, majority are free. Preferably one you can log out of as needed. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES do you ever give a woman your REAL number. Never, ever do this in this situation.

3) Hide this app or change the name and icon to something else...something like PDF Reader or something innocuous. Log out of the app when not in use or at home.

4) Eliminate alerts/notifications from this app from being displayed/shown, even on lock screens. Don't want her to be able to pick up your phone while locked and see certain items in the menubar that are suspicious looking.

5) Use this for all communication with side chicks, no exceptions. Under no circumstances do you give them your real number...they can do a reverse lookup and find out pretty much anything they want on you from it, including your wife's info which could get you busted when they contact her to let her know.

6) Be very careful what information you give them. If you are not going to tell them you are married then you are going to need to come up with a different name to give them otherwise that's all too easy to find out once again these days.

7) You will need to figure out ways that make it not obvious you are gone more than before...have to continue treating her the same(this is a hard one many times), etc or she will become suspicious quickly.

8) Get a credit card that you specifically use only for these purposes that you set to use paperless statements so nothing gets mailed to the house that shows a breakdown of spending or, if possible, use cash for everything.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to cheat, do it smartly. Don't get caught by being dumb.

8) Get a credit card that you specifically use only for these purposes that you set to use paperless statements so nothing gets mailed to the house that shows a breakdown of spending or, if possible, use cash for everything.
Agree. But no credit card. That’s a paper trail. Cash only.

@Money & Muscle did you bang your side piece yet?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Money & Muscle did you bang your side piece yet?
I don't have one, but I decided to stick to the marriage and make it work for me.

I'll be working on getting the wife involved with other chicks.

It may not be everything I want, but I have to be the man my daughter needs me to be. Long-Term goals > Short-Term goals.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears you may be doing all of those million other things, including chiming into my thread with an otherwise pointless post, except not having sex.

Thanks stopping by!
Jesus Christ, did you enlist for a woman there Johnny Rico? I mean you bought that relationship and made a kid in there... now you're going to expose your kid to degeneracy? How can you expect her not to be pregnant at 16 if her own pop can't keep his d1ck in his pants? I hope you're cool with your daughter's bf doing the same thing to her. When your wife get preggo from her new boy, I hope you'll be cool with that too. America, land of the free is taking on a new meaning.

You broke it, you bought it, you should learn how to fix it.

Just out of curiousity, what's your MOC?

Last edited:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, did you enlist for a woman there Johnny Rico? I mean you bought that relationship and made a kid in there... now you're going to expose your kid to degeneracy? How can you expect her not to be pregnant at 16 if her own pop can't keep his d1ck in his pants? I hope you're cool with your daughter's bf doing the same thing to her. When your wife get preggo from her new boy, I hope you'll be cool with that too. America, land of the free is taking on a new meaning.

You broke it, you bought it, you should learn how to fix it.

Just out of curiousity, what's your MOC?
dude, shut the **** up.

I don't report posts, but I'm reporting this one. **** off.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thats what I thought.
You're mad because I jokingly said you aren't getting laid, then you went on some nonsense rant about YOUR virtues related to MY marriage.

I asked for experience, came to terms with what I want, and made a decision. Sounds like you didn't read that.

So again, **** off. Please and thank you.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, shut the **** up.

I don't report posts, but I'm reporting this one. **** off.
I have the guy on ignore, a 44-year-old man posting super Nintendo videos constantly posting illiad rants, clearly suffering from mental illness of the highest derangement you can fathom

Someone should do a wellness check on his wife to make sure she's not shackled in the basement like a dog but than again she maybe just a figment of this guy's imagination and not real at all

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey so IDK what happened but I completely missed some of the comments made here, and I apologize for that - it appears there was significant effort put into them. @CAPSLOCK BANDIT @BackInTheGame78
Based on your previous posts, you have struggled with setting boundaries and limitations with your wife, this same issue would also likely manifest in the affair partner, this is by far the strongest point of failure for you and in general is probably the point of failure of all cheating
You are absolutely right that I struggled setting boundaries in the past. I had no clue how to do this when I got married as a naïve 21 year old. I no longer have this problem though; I know how to set boundaries and which ones are worth the effort to set. The only reason I currently deal with this is that I am setting boundaries now when they should have been set from the start... it's understandably frustrating for my wife - like starting a game of monopoly then changing the rules after everyone's already gotten the jist of how to play it.

If for some reason I find myself in need of a new relationship, I can and will set boundaries. No More Mr. Nice Guy and When I Say No, I Feel Guilty have been instrumental in that - alongside r/MRP.

If you are not going to tell them you are married
I have a ring tattoo so that card is not playable, but I know how I would handle this - should I go that route. FWIW, LA chicks seem to not really care if you're married or not... they are BRAZEN when they see someone they want.

Again, apologies for missing these two posts CB and BITG. I will stick with my marriage but will aim towards one-sided monogamy and/or threesomes; I've been expanding bedroom variety to such a degree that those things aren't seeming far off. I think that conversation is in need of it's own thread though, as the only way that works is if the woman wants it to be that way - it cannot be coerced.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey so IDK what happened but I completely missed some of the comments made here, and I apologize for that - it appears there was significant effort put into them. @CAPSLOCK BANDIT @BackInTheGame78

You are absolutely right that I struggled setting boundaries in the past. I had no clue how to do this when I got married as a naïve 21 year old. I no longer have this problem though; I know how to set boundaries and which ones are worth the effort to set. The only reason I currently deal with this is that I am setting boundaries now when they should have been set from the start... it's understandably frustrating for my wife - like starting a game of monopoly then changing the rules after everyone's already gotten the jist of how to play it.

If for some reason I find myself in need of a new relationship, I can and will set boundaries. No More Mr. Nice Guy and When I Say No, I Feel Guilty have been instrumental in that - alongside r/MRP.

I have a ring tattoo so that card is not playable, but I know how I would handle this - should I go that route. FWIW, LA chicks seem to not really care if you're married or not... they are BRAZEN when they see someone they want.

Again, apologies for missing these two posts CB and BITG. I will stick with my marriage but will aim towards one-sided monogamy and/or threesomes; I've been expanding bedroom variety to such a degree that those things aren't seeming far off. I think that conversation is in need of it's own thread though, as the only way that works is if the woman wants it to be that way - it cannot be coerced.
All good, sometimes posts end up getting buried haha...

Well, I mean what would happen if you got divorced? That tattoo would still be there. Pretty easy to tell them you are divorced, it's not like they would think you could remove it.

That is true tho...they likely wouldn't care at first...but once they know you are married and if they really want things to continue, of you try to break it off at some point that's where things could get messy and they could get petty and find your wife on Facebook or Instagram or whatever other way and let her know about what's going on, etc...

Chicks can get crazy in those situations, that's why it's always better for them to know as little about you as possible if you are going to do it.

But it is probably a good thing to work on what you have to see if you can improve that first before trying to step outside...that can lead to a Pandora's Box opening that is hard to close.

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ruin a good marriage for some strange *****. Its all pink on the inside. I have been married and divorced. The divorce was the best decision of my life, but i can tell you banging randoms isnt what its cracked up to be. Id much rather have a stable marriage and a wife that submits.

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Money & Muscle im no councilor but I need to ask, is the lack of variety of sex the only reason youre looking else where? Youre probably surrounded by chicks in the gym im sure like I am, its hard not to let that imagination run. Remember, the alpha men can control those urges.

Is there something else missing at home that is making that eye wonder? Lacking communication? have you talked to her about this? You two should be able to talk about this **** even if its going to hurt someone. But i can tell you, if everything is truly great, genuine burning desire, complements your life, no drama, supports you and your dreams, your biggest fan. Dont ****ing ruin it man. Thats hard to come by.