Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wikipedia is dead to me.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wikipedia was great idea but now have tuned into a non trustable source of information.

Now the co-founder too admits that:
Wikipedia Co-Founder Criticizes Site, Says It Has Slid Into ‘Leftist Propaganda.

Even more:
https://www.republicworld.com/techn...ust-it-wikipedia-co-founder-larry-sanger.html

In other words; don't believe anything that is written on Wikipedia as they censor, lie and cheat and cover up anything to fit their agenda..

Buy a real encyclopedia instead which is trustable source of information and all where information has been verified through multiple sources.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wikipedia has always been a joke, I only ever used it for basic information. I've definitely noticed this trend over the years though.

Anyone who thinks it's an authority (or who think authority = truth) are morons anyway.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP posts biased opinion pieces from right-wing propaganda websites calling Wikipedia “biased.”

Classic.
Well no ****, why would any leftist websites acknowledge that Wikipedia was taken over by leftists?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well no ****, why would any leftist websites acknowledge that Wikipedia was taken over by leftists?
A credible allegation would be from a non-partisan fact checker or media evaluation organization. A right wing blog calling Wikipedia “left wing” has no credibility. The pot calling the kettle black…

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wikipedia has always been a joke, I only ever used it for basic information. I've definitely noticed this trend over the years though.

Anyone who thinks it's an authority (or who think authority = truth) are morons anyway.
Well in the past it could at least be used to check some non vital/non critial information, but these days its a total joke and useless.

Many people do still use it though because they think it is a creditble sournce which it is not.
People need to stop using and referring to it.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree; it's disheartening witnessing everything slip into this leftist SJW nonsense.

However, I don't think anyone should've been using Wiki as an entirely trusted resource in the first place if I'm honest. I only ever used Wiki for trivial things like reviewing an NBA players' biography or some ****. I'm also guilty of having trolled several pages with nonsense material just for a cheap laugh.
Same.
I used it the same way in the past, but now it is almost not worhty of that even anymore.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actaully wikipedia was never trusted, you can take as a extra source but you will need to confirm it even more, hell if you ever had to do a paper in college you know very well no one would let you put anything if you linked wikipedia as a source of anything

again guys its internet, you need to learn to collect info and search for at least 3 sources before you think maybe its right, that is what freedom is you are free to tell the truth and lie, with is a better option then having people choose what you should know and not,

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Fox News / Breitbart calling someone biased is like a fat person telling others how to lose weight.
The point is that there is no unbiased source of news or information generally. The only people who get into journalism/reporting are ones with an agenda.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is that there is no unbiased source of news or information generally. The only people who get into journalism/reporting are ones with an agenda.
No. There are sources with minimal political bias that skew towards the objective truth. Those sources are not “left wing” because they contradict Fox News and Breitbart.

Regardless of political viewpoints. Bias will always lean towards the source of there paycheck.
Non-profit sources are biased towards..?