Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife cheated on me....need advice.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Oh my god...

This is twice today that I've read well-intended women spouting PREPOSTEROUS fem-centric cliches that prove my point. Women never betray the tribe or the feminine imperative. All this OP is looking for is a shred of false hope for a marriage that has been dead a couple years already, and you unwittingly gave it to him with the first half of your sentence.

She cheated on him AND was without remorse. There is NO CHANCE to save this marriage with this predatory female, even if SHE wakes up tomorrow and BEGS him to work it all out.

For the record, marriage counselors represent the most useless and misandric profession on the face of the earth. I don't recall if the OP has been to one, but if you haven't, don't go.
This is so true. Women don't give good advice at all.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For OP's sake, I would like to believe that this is a troll post. On the odd chance that it's not:

1) Move out ASAP (before she has had a chance to make false assault and sexual assault allegations, which is a very common practice these days).
2) Record all conversations with her for future use (if legal in your jurisdiction).
3) Speak to a good family lawyer and understand what your legal entitlements are to family property and yes, maybe even spousal support. Just because she says you won't get sh!t doesn't mean that it's true.
4) Start a divorce proceeding as soon as possible. Do not talk about the divorce with your kids and try to keep them buffered as much as possible.

R

Ranger

There is so much there that it’s hard to pin one thing down as “cause”.
First off I want to say that your situation is far more common than you think. In fact, it’s rampant.

I’m going to tell you a truth that I think you should hear.
“She never loved you in any way that you consider what love is.”
As you pointed out, things she does for other men she’s never done for you. And she never will. Ever.
You have NEVER received her best level of intimacy. Not once.

I think you needed to hear that. Now, this is amazingly common.

People think that women marry up in all cases. I have never believed this. By her making more money she can execute more authority over you. But you are still “the provider”. How are you the provider? Emotional. Taking care of the kids. Being the responsible one. Holding the whole thing together.

Then there’s threat if you leave. See, if you leave, who’s going to hold the whole thing together? Her?
This will severely cut into her “playtime” with men.

At some level you already know these things but don’t want to admit it. There are plenty of men at one time or another in her life.
You can’t win this game, but you are trapped. Boy do I understand your situation. I can see it clearly.

You have been programmed to be just what’s she’s using you for. From birth until now. You were set up to fail in just this way from birth. If your mom raised you, she set it in granite stone.

Do you want freed from the feminine matrix?

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is so much there that it’s hard to pin one thing down as “cause”.
First off I want to say that your situation is far more common than you think. In fact, it’s rampant.

I’m going to tell you a truth that I think you should hear.
“She never loved you in any way that you consider what love is.”
As you pointed out, things she does for other men she’s never done for you. And she never will. Ever.
You have NEVER received her best level of intimacy. Not once.

I think you needed to hear that. Now, this is amazingly common.

People think that women marry up in all cases. I have never believed this. By her making more money she can execute more authority over you. But you are still “the provider”. How are you the provider? Emotional. Taking care of the kids. Being the responsible one. Holding the whole thing together.

Then there’s threat if you leave. See, if you leave, who’s going to hold the whole thing together? Her?
This will severely cut into her “playtime” with men.

At some level you already know these things but don’t want to admit it. There are plenty of men at one time or another in her life.
You can’t win this game, but you are trapped. Boy do I understand your situation. I can see it clearly.

You have been programmed to be just what’s she’s using you for. From birth until now. You were set up to fail in just this way from birth. If your mom raised you, she set it in granite stone.

Do you want freed from the feminine matrix?
Ranger, I want freedom from the feminine matrix. Can you give some advice?

R

Ranger

Ranger, I want freedom from the feminine matrix. Can you give some advice?
First. Charge nothing at home. This has to be clandestine. Do not alert her or talk about any of this or what you read.
As you start to change it will be to “demonstrate”.
When you learn things that begin to restore you, she will feel it and she will attack. Overtly and covertly. You must not get into it. She may even say very brutal things. It’s not about you. It’s about her. Love your kids the same.

First download from audible, “The Rational Male” by Rollo Tomassi
Download it to your phone. Listen to it once. Then private message me.

This is your first step. Forget about women. Run away from PUA systems or tactics. Nothing. Take no advice from anyone. Anyone who tries to give you an answer, ignore it. Most of it tells you what you are doing wrong. Duh. But it will do nothing to unplug you at this time.