Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you should troll women

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't understand bitches at all.

This shyt works. You can do it or not do it. I'm not asking for anyone's advice.
I understand PEOPLE. And based on how you post, you don’t understand even yourself.

You think you’re good with women. But what if you were better? And could continue getting better?

That’s what you don’t get.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Be a moody motherfuker
A man is Stoic. A woman is moody. A man is like an island and the woman the waves bashing against it.

Two "moody motherfukers" in any type of relationship (short term long tern etc) is not a pretty sight. The island sinks into the
sea. Teenage angst.

Fuk this masculine vs. feminine bullshyt.
Yet, the boy seems to be obsessed with this alpha beta bullshyt. Terrible inconsistent this kid.

What do you think he's compensating?

A man doesn't act a certain way out of REACTION by the choices of others.
Exactly. Be the oak tree, not the squirrels running around the tree.

Motherfuker, the only person being REACTIONARY and butthurt right now is you.
Really? Oh dear.

I'm here to give advice, not take it.
"I know that I know nothing"

I like that quote, it means that the moment we think we know it all, the mind closes to any kind of learning. This is where pure
ego takes over and ignorance sets in.

Anyone who believes they know it all, has nothing, absolutely nothing to offer

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
I understand PEOPLE. And based on how you post, you don’t understand even yourself.

You think you’re good with women. But what if you were better? And could continue getting better?

That’s what you don’t get.

You have a beta male mindset my man. So do a lot of posters on this forum.

Basically any guy who shames another guy that's doing well is a weak ass beta male.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a beta male mindset my man. So do a lot of posters on this forum.

Basically any guy who shames another guy that's doing well is a weak ass beta male.
Umm no. Don’t relegate your own pvssified standards of what it means to be a man onto me. Reeks of insecurity like what you call a ‘beta’. I put you down as a person. Has nothing to do with your twisted idea of manliness. You as a person suck. As a man, you’re just insecure and a beta. Do I have to spell it out to you? Dumbass.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EH wrong try again
Eh, I'm sh1t at negs. Was demonstrating the concept as best I could. If you could provide a better example please do. Also, humor is context heavy so it's difficult.

Actually, I was so bad at negs early on in my PUA "career" I had a girl straight up ask me if I was negging her. This was like 6/7 years ago by the way if you wanna know how out dated negging is. I was like, yeah, how do you know what negging is? And turns out her flatmate had given her a copy of the game. Hahaha. Was actually quite a funny interaction.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't even think we are talking to a grown man. There is no fvcking way someone matures this slowly. Maybe, a late bloomer that's ran across a few BPD meth hors, that actually enjoy the kind of treatment and finally getting some pvssy consistently in the first time in like forever. 34 is a bit old for mommy issues to finally reach a boiling point too, isn't it? Then, there's the Spider Man avatar. The "Spidah" screen name. I just feel like dude's going to lose it any minute and start shanking people.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've been doing those same things in my teens and 20's so I can attest to OP's thread, it fvcking works.

I'd even go as far as to recommend young men out there to do it.

Key word : young men.

Posters here r being irked by seemingly rude responses, don't be offended by it, it's merely words.

Also @Spidah if it makes you feel any better you hv my permission 2 call me beta or anything. I've been called worse and nothing much surprises me any longer.

I do however wish you 2 be open to other possibilities. There's much more towards game, I promise you that.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Posters here r being irked by seemingly rude responses, don't be offended by it, it's merely words.
Your understanding of things appears to be very shallow.

Sometimes one needs to dig a little deeper in a thread in order to uncover the gold.

Nobody really gives a fvck if the boy's "tactics" work or don't work. Frankly, haven't we heard them all before.

However, when there's inconsistencies it can be interesting to bring that ****e out into the open. Again, complaining that men are "shaming" (let's forget the fact that he's not even sure what shaming is or how he's perceiving it's coming at him and then throws out the beta beta beta term, thus revealing his unsure, hypocritical em beta nature....is an interesting addition to the discussion of the thread)

Again, nodody really gives a fvck about the alpha beta terms been bandied out (is that where you think people are being offended? failed to understand that fully) However, let's prod the source and see what they're made of...

Let's see maybe we can uncover something in the kid and help him overcome his SHAME (he's clearly carrying shame if he believes he is being shamed all of the time)

Maybe we can help him overcome his difficulties. Absent father? unloving, overcritical mother?

You see, sometimes you need to look deeper.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Your understanding of things appears to be very shallow.

Sometimes one needs to dig a little deeper in a thread in order to uncover the gold.

Nobody really gives a fvck if the boy's "tactics" work or don't work. Frankly, haven't we heard them all before.

However, when there's inconsistencies it can be interesting to bring that ****e out into the open. Again, complaining that men are "shaming" (let's forget the fact that he's not even sure what shaming is or how he's perceiving it's coming at him and then throws out the beta beta beta term, thus revealing his unsure, hypocritical em beta nature....is an interesting addition to the discussion of the thread)

Again, nodody really gives a fvck about the alpha beta terms been bandied out (is that where you think people are being offended? failed to understand that fully) However, let's prod the source and see what they're made of...

Let's see maybe we can uncover something in the kid and help him overcome his SHAME (he's clearly carrying shame if he believes he is being shamed all of the time)

Maybe we can help him overcome his difficulties. Absent father? unloving, overcritical mother?

You see, sometimes you need to look deeper.
You understanding of things appears at best shallow and barely scratching the surface;)

I didn't disagree that there's underlying issues at play. That part we can agree on.

Nobody really gives a fvck if the boy's "tactics" work or don't work.
It's here that we disagree on. Whilst you and I heard it all or done it all, others might hv not or may be struggling. OP's post is geared towards men who has bad experiences dealing with women, good nice guys who are being bullied daily and don't know any better.

Registered members posting here are just a fraction of people watching the forum. On average there's perhaps 80%-90% of non members reading this. So yeah, this fvck matters.

So you see, you sometimes need to look deeper then what u r used to.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing those same things in my teens and 20's so I can attest to OP's thread, it fvcking works.
It absolutely works. Granted I was in my teens and 20's myself. There's a better way and I think that's what myself and the guys that have been there, done that are trying to get across. It's easy for a man to alienate himself with this strategy. Not to mention, like tends to attract like, both slimey a$$ females and shady a$$ friends alike. I suppose i would rather see a guy get it anyway he can, rather than not at all, but finding yourself from one end of the extreme to the other isn't winning. It definitely isn't gospel like OP is coming across neither. I would be more receptive and interested in field reports and details of implementation ifi hadn't already been there myself, but I'm sure there's allot of guys that would just starting out. I'm a from point A to B type of dude anymore, probably wouldn't have listened anyways, but still know better, than trying to make a thirsty horse drink, after leading them to water. Still a sad deal to see dudes cling and get stuck on repeat.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
You understanding of things appears at best shallow and barely scratching the surface
Grammatically that doesn't even make sense, so how can anybody take you serious.

Incompetent.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It absolutely works. Granted I was in my teens and 20's myself. There's a better way and I think that's what myself and the guys that have been there, done that are trying to get across. It's easy for a man to alienate himself with this strategy. Not to mention, like tends to attract like, both slimey a$$ females and shady a$$ friends alike. I suppose i would rather see a guy get it anyway he can, rather than not at all, but finding yourself from one end of the extreme to the other isn't winning. It definitely isn't gospel like OP is coming across neither. I would be more receptive and interested in field reports and details of implementation ifi hadn't already been there myself, but I'm sure there's allot of guys that would just starting out. I'm a from point A to B type of dude anymore, probably wouldn't have listened anyways, but still know better, than trying to make a thirsty horse drink, after leading them to water. Still a sad deal to see dudes cling and get stuck on repeat.

I get what u r saying. No worries there bro, as a matter of fact I tend to see eye to eye on most of your postings.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Grammatically that doesn't even make sense, so how can anybody take you serious.

Incompetent.
Dig deeper and a person is exposed.

All I needed was 2 use the same opening and closing sentences you did.

And u were talking abt OP's inconsistencies...:rolleyes:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Dig deeper and a person is exposed.

All I needed was 2 use the same opening and closing sentences you did.

And u were talking abt OP's inconsistencies...:rolleyes:
except you misspelled....rendering your sentence useless.

You type like an underdeveloped child.

Good luck gaming those slant eyed ladyboys.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
except you misspelled....rendering your sentence useless.

You type like an underdeveloped child.

Good luck gaming those slant eyed ladyboys.
A spelling mistake?

Is that the best you can do?

TheProspect

Reaction score
OP demonstrates quite well why any woman worth her salt will instantly repel herself from anyone who comes remotely close to resembling his mindset.

A man does not attract quality women (yes, they exist) into his life by internally valuing and condoning his ability to lie and cheat on women who hurt him or fail his expectations. Even when the behaviour itself is not present, its negativity manifests nonetheless and many women can pick up on it; if she respects herself and values integrity in both herself and others, she’ll waste no time to avoid such a man.

Yes OP, strong game helps with women. Yes, not over-investing emotionally helps with women...

... but men don’t need to be indecent human beings to get with women. Matter fact, if they want quality women, they’ll quite often need to be the exact opposite. Garbage values and garbage behaviour attracts garbage women. Low-quality attracts low-quality.

Apply OP’s theory if you value quantity over quality.

I wonder if OP would encourage and condition a son of his to lie and cheat throughout life, telling him that “integrity is just a social construct to take advantage of beta males”

Cheers,
your friendly neighbourhood ProspectMan