Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you should troll women

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Listen up guys, if you want real abundance you gotta lose all beta male thought patterns.

Guys did you know a big reason bitches shyt test you is they're trolling you? Bitches get off on fuking with guys emotions. The honest ones even admit it.

You have to have strong game in person and lots of emotional distance at the same time. Keeps the bytch chasing your validation. Be a moody motherfuker. Unpredictable. And always put your male friends before the bitches you date. Trust me on that one.

Bitches troll the hell out of men they date. That's why I don't care if a woman is happy, sad, mad or glad. As long as she gets with my program its all good. If she don't, she gets dropped or I troll her ass. Lie, flake, cheat, ghost, and ignore. Like she does to beta males.

The game is a joke guys. Only people still taking this shyt seriously are beta males. And women are laughing at them.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
strong game
If you've got this^^^
bitches shyt test
You don't get much of this^^^

Alot, of the chit you suggest is reactionary. Very feminine in itself. "B!tches gonna do b!tch chit, so I'm going to do b!tch chit too." It's almost guerrilla in it's tactics, which I can almost admire if just anyone could'nt do it and I guess it is hard for alot of men to actually become the genuine article bad motherfvcker, but I don't quite understand why.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
If you've got this^^^

You don't get much of this^^^

Alot, of the chit you suggest is reactionary. Very feminine in itself. "B!tches gonna do b!tch chit, so I'm going to do b!tch chit too."
Listen, only a dumbass lets gender roles rule his life and behavior my man. Be your own boss. That's what alpha means. Get what you want.

All I care about is results and what works. Fuk this masculine vs. feminine bullshyt. I could care less.

Also, ain't no man on earth with bullet proof game. So forget about that. Good game is subjective to each woman. So you will get shyt tested if you're dating lots of bitches. No doubt. Bitches will shyt test you just because. Doesn't matter how good your game is.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negs... A very delicate thing...

Post some examples guys.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be your own boss. That's what alpha means.
Players do what they want, suckers do what they can. This is what you don't understand. A man doesn't act a certain way out of REACTION by the choices of others.
So you will get shyt tested if you're dating lots of bitches. No doubt. Bitches will shyt test you just because.
No, they really don't. One flake=one done b!tch. Maybe, it's because I'm 6'5/340#, yoked the fvck up, but I think it probably has more of reason to do with my demeanor, sucking them into my frame and they see no chinks in my armor. This, is the distinction, between just playing the game, getting it how you can get it and a way of life, getting it how you live it. One plays by the rules the other makes the rules. Her constantly chit testing is the result of her sensing a man's delicate frame, from the onset. Refusing to see and remedy this is "doing what you can". You like to throw around the phrase "scarcity mindset", so much, when this is the exact definition of operating from a scarcity mindset.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Players do what they want, suckers do what they can. This is what you don't understand.
And that is the cold hard truth. Bravo. Everything else is crying in your Wheaties, if anyone still eats Wheaties, LOL.

And then the players get wound up by the heartbreakers. Ask me how I know. ;):p

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Players do what they want, suckers do what they can. This is what you don't understand. A man doesn't act a certain way out of REACTION by the choices of others.

No, they really don't. One flake=one done b!tch. Maybe, it's because I'm 6'5/340#, yoked the fvck up, but I think it probably has more of reason to do with my demeanor, sucking them into my frame and they see no chinks in my armor. This, is the distinction, between just playing the game, getting it how you can get it and a way of life, getting it how you live it. One plays by the rules the other makes the rules. Her constantly chit testing is the result of her sensing a man's delicate frame, from the onset. Refusing to see and remedy this is "doing what you can". You like to throw around the phrase "scarcity mindset", so much, when this is the exact definition of operating from a scarcity mindset.
Motherfuker, the only person being REACTIONARY and butthurt right now is you.

I said my piece and that's the way it is. The shyt works. That's all I care about. I'm way past your image conscious beta male shyt. Got better things to do.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
bro you sound so damn angry and honestly like a butt hurt loser (coming from a ...... loving place? from a sincere place.) Take some time to figure out why you feel this need to "dominate" and "alpha up to get the b1tc3s bro". Maybe it's because you haven't gotten the attention from girls before and looking to overcompensate? I have no idea but maybe for a starter try to view them as humans with emotions and life stories and struggles like your own.

Do you actually think you will attract a happy girl and relationship by playing these "dominant" games? Come on now.
Don't care.

I'm here to give advice, not take it. This shyt works. Go psychoanalyze yourself to find out why you're shaming dudes on the Internet instead of improving your game.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negs... A very delicate thing...

Post some examples guys.
Guys get negs so wrong. If they can be read as an insult, you fvcked up. If they aren't funny, you're only at half mast.

Wrong : "Your haircut is weird."
Average : "I like your hair, it's.. interesting..."
Correct : "Rad hair! Are you related to carrot top?"

That said, the fact they're so delicate, not really necessary, and that women know about them, makes them really poor strategy. Stay away from the PUA tactics and stick to being yourself (in the confident, best you can be sense).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Listen up guys, if you want real abundance you gotta lose all beta male thought patterns.

Guys did you know a big reason bitches shyt test you is they're trolling you? Bitches get off on fuking with guys emotions. The honest ones even admit it.

You have to have strong game in person and lots of emotional distance at the same time. Keeps the bytch chasing your validation. Be a moody motherfuker. Unpredictable. And always put your male friends before the bitches you date. Trust me on that one.

Bitches troll the hell out of men they date. That's why I don't care if a woman is happy, sad, mad or glad. As long as she gets with my program its all good. If she don't, she gets dropped or I troll her ass. Lie, flake, cheat, ghost, and ignore. Like she does to beta males.

The game is a joke guys. Only people still taking this shyt seriously are beta males. And women are laughing at them.
The truth.

Hot chicks act AFC around attractive alpha males. If a girl is trolling you, you’re not Chad enough
Another truth.

Naw. That’s unnecessary. Women don’t need to be trolled, they want to be led. Be a man of action and chick will follow.
Another truth.

bro you sound so damn angry and honestly like a butt hurt loser (coming from a ...... loving place? from a sincere place.) Take some time to figure out why you feel this need to "dominate" and "alpha up to get the b1tc3s bro". Maybe it's because you haven't gotten the attention from girls before and looking to overcompensate? I have no idea but maybe for a starter try to view them as humans with emotions and life stories and struggles like your own.

Do you actually think you will attract a happy girl and relationship by playing these "dominant" games? Come on now.
^^Just don't hv this mindset.

Good discussion here. Lots of readers will be reading this stuff.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motherfuker, the only person being REACTIONARY and butthurt right now is you.

I said my piece and that's the way it is. The shyt works. That's all I care about. I'm way past your image conscious beta male shyt. Got better things to do.
Lmao. Strong language for somebody that isn't butt hurt and reactionary. Bad day? Mommy take little autistic Petey's comics away?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't care.

I'm here to give advice, not take it. This shyt works. Go psychoanalyze yourself to find out why you're shaming dudes on the Internet instead of improving your game.
It works better than being a nice guy. But it doesn’t work as good as mastering yourself. You think this way because you got SOME results from no longe evening a nice guy and now you think it’s the way to go. Shows you don’t understand women much at all.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao. Strong language for somebody that isn't butt hurt and reactionary. Bad day? Mommy take little autistic Petey's comics away?
Uh huh.

Another beta male who would rather troll dudes on the Internet than put trifling bitches in their place.

Step up your game so you don't have so much time to attack your fellow man.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
It works better than being a nice guy. But it doesn’t work as good as mastering yourself. You think this way because you got SOME results from no longe evening a nice guy and now you think it’s the way to go. Shows you don’t understand women much at all.
You don't understand bitches at all.

This shyt works. You can do it or not do it. I'm not asking for anyone's advice.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yesssssssss

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh huh.

Another beta male who would rather troll dudes on the Internet than put trifling bitches in their place.

Step up your game so you don't have so much time to attack your fellow man.
Dude, you are trolling us all.