Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you never can tell her.....

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is for the LTR players: You can never tell her that you like or love her.

Playing to win is to keep them on their toes.

In memoriam of Coach Gonzalo Lira, who recently got killed by the ukrainian Regime.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, this is BS.
Secondly, why take LTR advice from this guy? He wasn't in a successful LTR and he practically committed suicide by staying in Ukraine during the war and publicly and openly being a Russian trumpet. If anything, this guy is an example of how NOT to lead your life.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, this is BS.
Secondly, why take LTR advice from this guy? He wasn't in a successful LTR and he practically committed suicide by staying in Ukraine during the war and publicly and openly being a Russian trumpet. If anything, this guy is an example of how NOT to lead your life.
THIS is BS. Its like telling a boxing coach he is useless until he was world champion himself.

He doesnt tell you "do as i do" but do as i say".

He didnt say "lead your life like i did", did he?

That aside, he was a journalist, not a spy. Do journalists deserve to die in prison if they dont report what you deem right?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS is BS. Its like telling a boxing coach he is useless until he was world champion himself.

That aside, he was a journalist, not a spy. Do journalists deserve to die in prison if they dont report what you deem right?
You don't get too much action with women, do you?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve actually had this seriously backfire on me.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for crying out loud, when in a LTR if you never tell her you love her, or otherwise act like you love her, she's gonna dump you. YAWN.

Intermittent reinforcement. At times you act adoringly and sentimental and can tell her you love her, other times distant yourself, act aloof and keep her wondering/guessing.

It's like playing a slot machine at Vegas, it will keep her in a heightened state of uncertainty wondering when she's gonna get the "good stuff"! And when she does?

It's a HIGH she never felt, she'll be become addicted. Unlike with the boring white knights who cater to her AND those pseudo alpha idiots that never tell her.

Pan87 used to discuss this. A poster named stormrider/da dynamically from back in the day as well.

Intermittent reinforcement. It's an intoxicating and dangerous combination of hot/cold, push/pull, come close/go away. And during the loving times, yes you can tell her!

Women complain when he becomes distant and aloof, it's all BS. Take that away and they're bored and running to next guy who's able to give them just the right dose of highs/lows.

My own dad was like this with both my mom and step mom, naturally. And had them both completely and utterly in love with him, loyal and devoted. Even with us kids he was times but was nevertheless a fantastic father to all of us. Would give his life for any of us.

Unfortunately, most men are unable to pull it off successfully. It ends up coming off disingenuous and contrived.

In any event, guy on the video doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

$.02

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every day, if i want to. Im married and have been in LTRs for 20 years of my life. Which is most likely more then most of the bro's here.

Im good, but thanks for asking.
I csn read the sub text that you're miserable, sorry bro, but coming to this forum to whine won't solve anything, take action is not too late

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The advice itself is BS ... one can't even get in a relationship, let alone LTR with a woman of average intelligence and self esteem following that advice. How is that even debatable? :rolleyes:
When the coach himself isn't in an LTR following his advice, nor has he presented any examples of guys following it and being in a LTR with a desirable woman, then your boxing coach analogy fails.
There are certain standards a person should meet in order to be called a journalist, especially in a country at war ... he fell far short of them.
Lira gained a following by posting content online hostile to the Ukrainian government and its President Volodymyr Zelensky. Lira baselessly branded Ukraine's leader a "cokehead," and described the Russian operation as "one of the most brilliant invasions in military history."
https://www.newsweek.com/who-gonzalo-lira-pro-putin-american-expat-dies-ukrainian-jail-1860496

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I csn read the sub text that you're miserable, sorry bro, but coming to this forum to whine won't solve anything, take action is not too late
Dont read "subtext" , thats what women do.

I think i have never whined or complained on this forum. Telling facts is not complaining.

I am here to help and i can tell you that Gonzalo, amongst others, saved my marriage and is the reason why i still see my kid every day.

As i said, i am good and its not your place to tell me how i am, bro.

The advice itself is BS ... one can't even get in a relationship, let alone LTR with a woman of average intelligence and self esteem following that advice. How is that even debatable? :rolleyes:
When the coach himself isn't in an LTR following his advice, nor has he presented any examples of guys following it and being in a LTR with a desirable woman, then your boxing coach analogy fails.
There are certain standards a person should meet in order to be called a journalist, especially in a country at war ... he fell far short of them.
https://www.newsweek.com/who-gonzalo-lira-pro-putin-american-expat-dies-ukrainian-jail-1860496
I havent gotten into ANY relationship by telling a woman that i love her. What are you even talking about?

This might be a cultural thing at your place but here grown people dont run around and ask women "oh i love you so much, do you want to be my girlfriend?".

The Coach obviously has been in LTRs and a father .... is anyone that drops out of a relationship disqualified to give advice?

I personaly saved my marriage with becoming redpilled and in retrospect i see what worked in my earlier relationships and what not.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be a cultural thing at your place but here grown people dont run around and ask women "oh i love you so much, do you want to be my girlfriend?".
Now you're building a straw-man. That's not what I was talking about. I was calling BS on the the title and screencap of the video which contain the word never.
Whoever follows that advice and claims to be 3 months in a relationship, never mind +6 months, I'm here to tell you that woman has serious issues and no self esteem.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you plan on having surface level relationships that are fleeting for the rest of your life, then sure. If you want deeper relationships then you have to act like an actual human being not a robot.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As has been said many times, there are different ways of handling women based on:

Country
Culture
if you want a f-buddy, a ONS or an LTR

It's important for us to participate in the discussions to know what the parameters are. I feel we spend 90% of our time trying to figure out said data points and much less time having congruent discussions.

Answers will vary if you're a 20-something trying to get your pud wet, a 30-something looking to start the wife search, a 40+ dude macking on whoever.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you're building a straw-man. That's not what I was talking about. I was calling BS on the the title and screencap of the video which contain the word never.
Whoever follows that advice and claims to be 3 months in a relationship, never mind +6 months, I'm here to tell you that woman has serious issues and no self esteem.
Well as I understand "coach" is that he means that in the initial stage and she must first say the "magical words". Not later on. Of course you can then tell a girl that you like her then...