Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you fail trying to pick up most white women (when you are non white)

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so there's nothing I can do regardless of my status. I'm an upper middle class black guy and decent looking.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
so there's nothing I can do regardless of my status. I'm an upper middle class black guy and decent looking.
It all depends on the woman and her background.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good discussion gentlemen. Good to see everyone keeping it civil and intelligent let's keep it that way.
In short, if you are white, and you don't have money, you are no better of than anyone else in 2012. that is waht most white guys can't wrap their heads around.
I disagree. At this present time Europeans are the main power on the planet. Through that Europeans have established themselves as the epitome of beauty and the most desirable race on the planet. You can go to china, india and pretty much any non-white country in the world and you will see Europeans in advertisements/commercials/billboards etc.

So to say a white male has no advantage is just being naive much like saying that a white female has no advantage when it comes to dating.

But don't misunderstand me there is nothing wrong with that! If you are in rulership you have to take advantage of that and set yourself as the best and most desirable.

If China will take over this century as some say then they will establish themselves as the creme de la creme, and they will set their woman as the epitome of beauty and most desirable woman on the planet. All of this changes depending on who is ruling. It's a natural cycle. Before the renaissance period (when europeans took over europe) the black woman was the epitome of beauty. This changes depending on who is ruling.

However, even though white males have the advantage of being the main force on the planet and being the epitome of beauty along with the white woman they do struggle in the sense that the feminazi/homosexual agenda has hit white man the hardest of any other group. This is why a white female would pick a non white male with game rather than a feminized nerdy white guy. The feminist/homosexual agenda has done huge damage to all males but the most damage to white males in particular. You only have to look at the makeup of the audience of most pua seminars.

But to hit against the point you made if we take a white guy with game vs a black guy or any other guy with game the white guy wins because he is the most desirable at this present time and women are always looking to MOVE UP socially and economically and a white man gives her the best chance of doing that.

P

perseverance

This thread is hilarious.

Seasoned veterans of SS who tell newbies not put women on pedestals are at the moment putting women on pedestals.

I don't get non-white men and their unhealthy obsession with white women, racial fetishes to me are a sign of weirdness, a hot woman is a hot woman regardless of her racial identity which is why I don't understand why so many white men have racial fetishes for South East Asian women.

I don't understand the fuss with mixing as well, go to Brazil or anywhere in South America and it's not a problem, it's not even thought of in that context and the US likes to parade itself as being the beacon of social progression, and you've got thread after thread from American men harping on about "A latin woman won't go out with me because I'm Indian". "White women won't date me because I'm Black", "Black women won't date me because there is a racial stereotype going around that the white man invented Aids" etc.

I've yet to see an English man or a French posting these self pity styled posts or posts about how to attract a certain racial group to you. A lot of "hot women" want a man with a large penis and an even larger wallet. That goes for all women of all races, not just white women.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Ringleader41 said:
Wrong, white women are the most wanted in every country.
Nobody is disputing that they are desirable to a lot of men. I think perserverance's point was not to put them on a pedistal or get TOO hung up on them.

I've hooked up with white, Asian, and Hispanic women. But I don't get hung up on a certain kind. If the attraction is there and we click, fine.

Race stuff aside, it's like some guys are obsessed with strippers or will ONLY talk to 9s and 10s. It's fine to have preferences, but not healthy to be too hung up on one specific kind of woman. Because if you don't get that exact type, you'll drive yourself crazy.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Nobody is disputing that they are desirable to a lot of men. I think perserverance's point was not to put them on a pedistal or get TOO hung up on them.

I've hooked up with white, Asian, and Hispanic women. But I don't get hung up on a certain kind. If the attraction is there and we click, fine.

Race stuff aside, it's like some guys are obsessed with strippers or will ONLY talk to 9s and 10s. It's fine to have preferences, but not healthy to be too hung up on one specific kind of woman. Because if you don't get that exact type, you'll drive yourself crazy.

Ringleader is a troll. Don't get caught up in what he says.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
****y and sexy

if you gotta a bit black **** the while girl will suck it guaranteed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
Wrong, white women are the most wanted in every country.
After living in the US all my life I can say at least for me this isn't true nor for anyone I know. Out of the majority of my friends and I it is Asian women that are the most desired.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i could have sworn we had this exact same discussion on this forum 2 weeks ago lol. with the same participants coming to the same conclusions. the same people pushing the same nonsense and the same agendas.

Look I'm going to say this and this is the last racial thread I will very respond to on this forum because this **** is getting old.

If it's an issue to you it's an issue to her. it will be an issue to some. it won't be to some. deal with it. either put on your big boy underwear and learn to accept that everyone isn't going to like you for who you are, or what you are, or do not expand past what people tell you what ou can or cannot do.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this thread will be allowed to remain open please no insults/provocations. I know this is a sensitive subject but try to debate/ discuss this in an intelligent matter like men. Thanks fellas.
QFT. In virtually all media and advertising throughout the entire world it's white features which are displayed as attractive, leading to happiness and a better life. How many black women do you see in the media with typically black features? Like an appreciation of their natural black curls? Almost never. Instead we have the almost white features of women like Beyonce, Rihanna and Alicia Keys. The media thinks if they include light skinned black women with predominantly white features then they've ticked the racial inclusion box. It's unseemly.

The influence of European supremacy is evident in former colonial powers. In places like India, Bangladesh and even China most moisturisers and skin cream include a whitening agent. In places like Ghana creams designed for whitening skin are incredibly popular. To say there is not a 'Caucasian beauty trumps all' mentality is simply naive or disingenuous.
Exactly but you know some will disagree but to disagree with this is just being naive.

And like I said there is nothing wrong with that as it's what comes with power. If Indians or Chinese had been the world superpower we would be saying Indian men/women or Chinese men/women are the standard of beauty and not caucasians.

But with all that being said one should never allow his race to become a mental crutch in the game. Sure some might have more advantages than others but with good focus on self improvement we can overcome prejudices and obstacles that we might encounter.

But to say one race has no advantages over the others or to say there is no prejudices or racism based on race on the dating game that is just being naive. But we should never let that hold us back.