Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you fail trying to pick up most white women (when you are non white)

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since no one has attempted to tackle this issue, I will give my 2 cents.

A while back, someone did a study of the average wealth of people based on sex and race. IIRC, white females have an average net worth of $42k compared to other races (Black women $5 and Hispanic women $100). Most women of all races as well as you, if you have any outstanding loans are in the negative range. I bring this up because generally white females have well to families (IE daddy with money).

Now we all know about racism and how some families don't want you to bring "them" home. Whenever a white girl openly dates a black guy or anyone else her family deems racially undesirable, she runs the risk of being disowned, cut off from inheritance and shunned by her family. With her future inheritance at stake, she will mostly shy away from getting involved openly with a non white person UNLESS that guy is bringing serious paper to the table (insert every black pro athlete known to man). So if the guy is Kobe or MJ, who cares if daddy disowns her from her $42k inheritance if she stands to make millions.

This is one reason you always see a decent looking black guy with some fat trailer trash white chick; she basically has nothing to lose and even a black guy with a 30k a year job is a step up from where she is coming from. White guys have the race advantage with all white women despite what anyone else tells you, so they usually reject trailer trash anyway.

The next time you are out and about and see a black guy with a hot white girl over the age of 25 (under 25, they are still in their experimentation stage) chances are he is pushing some decent paper.

There are always exceptions to this rule; her parents may already be dead, she may have her own money and don't care what anyone else thinks (the Kardashians anyone?)

Also some races like Asians and Arabs generally have an easier time getting white girls since they have more wealth on average and its still a come up.

I bring this up because its not always about her racial preference as the reason she rejects you.

Feel free to discuss.

MrI0wn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to this conclusion a few weeks ago, I've started to look at relationships in terms of the caste system. As a black man I now feel I have to go out of my way to avoid trailer trash/hoodrats and overweight white women (not that I was attracted to these women in the first place) in order to avoid the feel/perception of setting the bar low.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Racism is still very prevalent.

I see that if a black guy has a hot white girl over 25, he's more than likely rich. If you're rich, you'll have very little problems with dating women, regardless of race.

The race barrier drops significantly when you're physically and or financially fit.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is interesting. It makes a lot of sense while depressing at the same time. What of those kinds of girls who tend to do missionary work like helping people in 3rd world country or those average white girls who might be the artsy kind that aren't from a family of means. There are a good number of them who aren't thrashy. I think a black guy who's got his stuff figured out even if he doesn't have serious paper still has a chance of dating these 2 types of girls I have mentioned.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
I think this is interesting. It makes a lot of sense while depressing at the same time. What of those kinds of girls who tend to do missionary work like helping people in 3rd world country or those average white girls who might be the artsy kind that aren't from a family of means. There are a good number of them who aren't thrashy. I think a black guy who's got his stuff figured out even if he doesn't have serious paper still has a chance of dating these 2 types of girls I have mentioned.
Those types you mention seem to be of a very basic variety and usually can go both ways. I think the lower down on the social economic scale you go, the more likely they will date a black guy openly if she is attracted to him to begin with. Before Anna Nicole got famous, she dated black guys.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, then if this applied to me. I don't care about dating a rich girl anyway. I aint rich. A girl being rich doesn't mean she'ill possess the qualities I'm looking for in a girl.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In US terms, there is a kind of non-white/interracial dating hierarchy, largely based on stereotypes and pop culture ideals. It goes, roughly:

- Black men
- Hispanics
- Asians (Indians/Korean/Japanese/Chinese)

Blacks are seen as studs, and of course the big tool thing, so they are most highly sought after. Another thing is that some groups are stereotyped as being non-masculine and nerdy, which of course is not always true. But that said, in modern US society, Alpha Males are the most sought dating type, and some races' men are stereotypically seen as more confident, leader-oriented, and in control than others.

I think many white women fall for these stereotypes, hence why some races in the US don't have as much traction in interracial dating terms.

taylormade1335

Reaction score
Great Analysis

Blackmm, I congratulate you on your analysis of the black man/white woman dating issue. Regardless of race for a lot of young women it is the "Wallet". And that is sad to say.

To the commentator from New Orleans, get over it, do you have any cards other than the racism card to account for your failure to hookup? Your 27 years old, relax!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm, have you heard of Dr Umar Johnson? He is a leading figure in the black conscious movement and he owned this subject in the following video.

Warning: Some raw relationship truth in this video some might not like it.

DR. UMAR JOHNSON:WHY DO BLACK MEN DATE WHITE WOMEN?

His analysis is that almost all of the time if a white woman is with a black man it is because SHE IS MOVING UP with that black man while rarely does a black man move up with a white woman. That being you will rarely see higher class white women with lower class black men but you will often see higher class black men with lower class white women.

The brother is very well spoken. He brings forth a lot of knowledge and information to the table when it comes to this specific dating subject.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Blackmm, have you heard of Dr Umar Johnson? He is a leading figure in the black conscious movement and he owned this subject in the following video.

DR.UMAR JOHNSON:WHY DO BLACK MEN DATE WHITE WOMEN?

His analysis is that almost all of the time if a white woman is with a black man it is because SHE IS MOVING UP with that black man while rarely does a black man move up with a white woman. That being you will rarely see higher class white women with lower class black men but you will often see higher class black men with lower class white women.

The brother is very well spoken. He brings forth a lot of knowledge and information to the table when it comes to this dating subject.
I will try to expand on this as long as this thread doesn't "got here"

(White) ( has money ) ( good looking)
(Black) ( xxxxx ) ( xxxxx )
(Hispanic) ( xxxxx ) ( is not good looking)
(Asian) ( does not have money ) ( xxxxxxx)

Just for the sake of talking about in particular white women, the above is your "white girl preference table" in a nut shell from my experience.

Take an imaginary line, and draw it between any of the three. For a good looking HB8 woman, if she can get a white male who has a good job and makes good money and is good looking, more times than not, and is good looking

To a white woman, a black male who has money and is good looking is more of a catch than a white male who does not have money . money is the great equalizer.

If you are say a Hispanic male and you are good looking but you don't have very much money and you are viing for a particular white woman who has another white guy interested in her who isn't that great looking, but he's white and he also doesn't have any money, she isn't going to care that the guy is white or not, depending on various factors, the white guy might have a slight albeit small edge over the Hispanic guy but if the Hispanic guy has any game whatsoever he can probalby get her.

So using the basic forumla I have above, this isn't an exact science but it's pretty damn accureate IMHO, in 2012, a white guy who does not have a good job, is no more of an option than anyone else. however, being white + having a good job is like having pocket aces. IF you are white and have money and good looking WTF are you here for lol?

Basically, in 2012, a black guy or hell any race, of a guy who is good looking and takes care of himself and takes care of his **** at work, is really not at a disadvantage at all in the dating game with any race. If you are an asian guy who has his **** together and is really good looking if you have any game you are going to have your pick of the litter unless you are running into girls who have guys who have money and are equally good looking, then you got beat on the river my friend. take your lumps and move on. but you will win more than you lose.

the problem lies not with with the haves it's the have not's. It's the guys who dont' have any money, or any career path, or who aren't good looking or don't take care of themselves. as you can see from the above, if their goal is a white woman who has suitors, he's at a disadvantage, regardless of what color he is. Being white is not going to make up for you being broke and / or good looking, not in 2012 it's not.

this may sound funny, hell it is funny, but the way dating is today, being a white male rotfl, is like the red herb on resi9dent evil. what i mean is, being white in itself, does nothing but take up a damn space in my inventory lol. But when you combine being white with the "green herb", or money, you get a a full life restore. In short, if you are white, and you don't have money, you are no better of than anyone else in 2012. that is waht most white guys can't wrap their heads around.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hispanic and I think this is more of a problem when it comes to online dating. Because it's so shallow. They see your pics, they see your ethnicity on your profile. They decide you're not their type. They move on. Some sites even allow you to set up your search criteria so that your search results only display races that you've checked. Yeah it sucks but not much can be done. Besides, we all have our preferences and this is not much different than ruling out someone based on height or other factors you as a human being cannot change.

In real life I think it's different. Because you're able to run your game and they cant help but be attracted to you. Even if she initially thinks you're not her type, if you got game I'd say your chances are better as opposed to doing it online. She'll probably give you a chance since she has more to judge you on than some pictures and paragraphs.

There are advantages of it too if you know how to work it and who to work it on. Some girls may want a typical guy, and you can always be that. But some might want those that fit an ethnic stereotype. Like in my case, the part of the sultry latin lover. Only hispanics can fit that niche. So dont always look at it as a bad thing. Use what's given to you as a positive not a negative

Last edited:

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched that Umar Johnson video. I think that a lot of time when people in U.S. say black man they are often basing their experiences on black Americans because to me the term African American makes no sense if they've been born and bred in the U.S. their whole life. My points are 1) Black Americans most times have a different attitude towards white people and others (2) A lot of their views most times are not even based on their personal experience but simply regurgitating the experiences of others. They are also still influenced by their allegiance to what happened to their ancestors (the slaves).

Sure when it comes to marriage I can see how the OP may be right in the sense that most women tend to marry for money. I do however think that the reason a woman may not marry outside of her race has more to do with her parents' approval and acceptance in her choice of partner than his money.
After all most of these white men with money (who are supposedly more fortunate than the rest of us) are being divorced in high numbers by those same women who also take a huge chunk of their assets even though they can still get their inheritance from daddy. Why?
By the way I think Umar in the video is an eloquent racist black man who so good in words and confidence that he convinces others to start thinking like him. Wasn't Hitler the same way too?
Bottom line I believe most people date and mostly marry within their race just to be accepted by the figures of influence of their race; before the money issue comes into play. The money issue often times makes up for the fact that a girl is taking home someone of a different race to her parents. To me this is just like putting paper over the cracks. If the person's family is racist despite the money of the person who married into that family the racism will still be there under the radar till the time it needs to surface.

People will marry for different reasons. Race and money may be the strongest of those two reasons but there are so many other reasons why inter racial marriage and dating may occur. A lot of times too an educated white man marrying into an educated black family is likely to be accepted than by a poor black family even if he was marrying down. This is usually, because of the mindset poor often have. e.g "he thinks he's better than us because he's white and got money".
Anyway, this is me a black African man who resides in the U.S. writing this. Just so you put my writing into context of who I am.
Just out of curiosity is there any Caucasian who has encountered a black American and an Africa. What differences have you noticed in their attitudes?

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very deep video from Dr johnson.

I remember comedian Lisa lampenelli saying her choices were limited and it was white guys who look like Jared Fogel or black guys that looked like LL cool J.
That kind of put some things in perspective.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that article doesn't make a lick of sense. lol, women who are horny are most likely to fvck guys that she knows and feels comfortable with . no **** sherlock.

did you even bother to read the article lol?

Built into her DNA, explain the researchers, is coding that protects her from being coerced into having sex with men she doesn’t know—and who may not stick around to help raise the mistake.
that sentence in itself should be justification to dismiss the rest of the article.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
that article doesn't make a lick of sense. lol, women who are horny are most likely to fvck guys that she knows and feels comfortable with . no **** sherlock.

did you even bother to read the article lol?

that sentence in itself should be justification to dismiss the rest of the article.
It makes mention of racism and last time I checked this guy was asking just about that. It gives an answer to the question he asked jackass, even scientifically.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac said:
It makes mention of racism and last time I checked this guy was asking just about that. It gives an answer to the question he asked jackass, even scientifically.
no it does not. it goes back to what i said about the half nots.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
no it does not. it goes back to what i said about the half nots.
Its an article for people to look over. It says women only want to be surrounded by people they are comfortable with which addressed the point the OP wanted addressed of why its hard for non-whites to game white chicks along with making menation of bigotry (i.e. racism and homophobia in particular.) It gave an answer and if you don't like it good for you but it gave a reason that some may find interesting, unlike you.

If you can find another article that refutes mine I'd love to read it but until then I will agree to disagree with you and mention that my first post was a post saying some people might find the article interesting, apparently you are very vocal on hating it and only selected a small reason why it wasn't to your tastes instead of noticing a few gems that were in there like most reports of this day and age like I hope most users will do.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
this may sound funny, hell it is funny, but the way dating is today, being a white male rotfl, is like the red herb on resi9dent evil. what i mean is, being white in itself, does nothing but take up a damn space in my inventory lol. But when you combine being white with the "green herb", or money, you get a a full life restore. In short, if you are white, and you don't have money, you are no better of than anyone else in 2012. that is waht most white guys can't wrap their heads around.
I think most white guys DO understand this...

In fact I mostly see black guys on this forum make threads about how

"white guys have it much better under all circumstances"
"blacks have a severe disadvantage always"

and other sh!t like that. You don't see white guys propagating this sh!t, it's almost always been black guys on this forum who fail with women and attribute it to white men having some sort of special advantage regardless of financial status, which as you pointed out isn't really true.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Argentines and Uruguayans are not white? Lol, you boys make me laugh. I suppose you think the French all wear Berets. Idiots. Seriously.

Syrians and Lebanese are not white? Uh, okay. American propaganda at its finest.

You boys do realize that Mitt Romney is Hispanic. His father was born in Mexico. He has a ton of relatives not too far from the Texas border.
http://www.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000gVcCm2iQr_Y/s/560/373/romney1469.jpg
Yep, those are Mexican Romneys. They speak fluent Mexican Spanish and have Mexican citizenship. They have NO intention of coming to America.