Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you don’t get the respect at home you deserve or atleast think you deserve..

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The large untalked about reason why women aren’t fulfilling their gender roles is because we somehow got lost and stopped fulfilling ours.
This post is geared towards men in LTRs or marriages who aren’t getting the respect they deserve or atleast think they deserve at home.

1.) You say you are going to do stuff and don’t do it. The lawn needs cutting, the wash machine shakes when it’s on spin cycle and the kitchen sink has a constant slow drip. You say you are going to fix it every weekend, but never do.
Men mean what they say. When a woman sees you don’t keep your word she loses respect for you.

2.) You have made no progress as an individual.
Same job, no promotion. Same body, no gains. You are stagnant. Men progress, you should be evolving. Every year you should have goals and every year you should achieve them. She watching you stagnate bores her and begins to resent you.

3.) Boring sex.
Same moves, same positions, probably could set a clock at your attempts to get in her panties. it’s boring. Once in a while at a restaurant sneak her in the men’s room and bang her in the stall.
Play with her kitty at the movies.
Whip it out and tell her to suck it while your driving.
Be unpredictable, be fun.

4,) You don’t lay the law down the ****ing law.
You are the captain of the ship she has to acknowledge and respect that. It’s the natural order of things you need to make all the important decisions.

5.) Men pay the mortgag/rent
if you are king you have to finance the castle. Even if you and your lady make about the same, or her slightly more you should pay the mortgage. Let her pay all utilities and groceries. This is the manly thing to do. If you go half on rent you aren’t the king you’re a room mate with benefits.

These are a few of the chief reasons you don’t get the utmost respect at home. Everyone be safe and social distance.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Very true and good write up, a lot of men get too complacent and lazy so they grow stagnant and wonder why their girl lost interest.

Any relationship takes work, just because you marry a girl doesn't mean you let yourself go

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On #5, I say, if it's your house, it should be in your name, and only your name. If you're letting her life there, cohabitation-wise(shacking up), then, yeah, make her pay the water and electric(but those should be in your name, too), and for groceries(and have her do the cooking).

However, keep in mind that, if things go sideways, if you haven't taken proper legal precautions, you still might be the one moving out.
Yup, totally agree. Your name only on the lease/mortgage is the way to go, not always practical but ideal if you can get it that way.

Also keep an emergency fund so you’re never trapped.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cola, say you do all that. You are on point, do what you say, making it all a priority. Say she's still being difficult and starving you in the bedroom because she has an addiction to "control". What then? Alot of babes have been entitled by society to control the men that help them or provide.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant add to this post. Its already good but i will say this.
Fck her anywhere you can because this action by itself will create anxiety because in her deep hindbrain she will know if you fck her anywhere you can also fck "others" anywhere including Mcdonalds parking lot.

Post should be pinned....Just sayin.
Smart thinking

Also
Familiarity breeds contemp, make yourself scarce, even if stuck at home spend most your time doing things by yourself, be unavailable.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart thinking

Also
Familiarity breeds contemp, make yourself scarce, even if stuck at home spend most your time doing things by yourself, be unavailable.
In the old days, we was busy hunting, fishing, in the weight room hanging with our friends. We might be around her 30-90 minutes before bedtime if that. By that time they missed us and fvcked us nightly.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the old days, we was busy hunting, fishing, in the weight room hanging with our friends. We might be around her 30-90 minutes before bedtime if that. By that time they missed us and fvcked us nightly.
Funny enough iy goes both ways, if i spend too much time with the same women she start to get on my nerve and i dont feel like ****ing her anymore.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is cucked.

Captain of the ship can fire the crew and not have his ship be divorce raped.

It's a lose-lose situation for men in marriages.

Marriage is actually game on HARD MODE. Think BOSS level.

Expecting that from a man who married the first pair of legs which opened for him is foolish.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Marriage is cucked.

Expecting that from a man who married the first pair of legs which opened for him is foolish.
Exactly its hard and only someone who has the experience and skillset beforehand are ready for marriage.

Don't rush into marriage

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is cucked.

Is divorce really that bad? I mean come on. It sucks if you have $100,000’s of dollars in assets but let’s be real, most don’t. A middle class divorce isn’t going to take anyone from filet minion every night down to sleeping under a bridge.

I wouldn’t call it divorce rape if you both had like 20 grand in the bank saved between the two of you, and child support sucks but you’d have to buy the kids sh*t weather you divorced her or not.

Can we not call it divorce r*pe unless you loss $100,000 liquid assets or more?

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cola, say you do all that. You are on point, do what you say, making it all a priority. Say she's still being difficult and starving you in the bedroom because she has an addiction to "control". What then? Alot of babes have been entitled by society to control the men that help them or provide.
Leave. You just picked a spoiled piece of fruit, that’s all.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is divorce really that bad? I mean come on. It sucks if you have $100,000’s of dollars in assets but let’s be real, most don’t. A middle class divorce isn’t going to take anyone from filet minion every night down to sleeping under a bridge.

I wouldn’t call it divorce rape if you both had like 20 grand in the bank saved between the two of you, and child support sucks but you’d have to buy the kids sh*t weather you divorced her or not.

Can we not call it divorce r*pe unless you loss $100,000 liquid assets or more?
I understand your view and at some point in a man's life we might tend towards security, sure. I get it.

Yet, my point is, the cons of marriage outweigh the pros, heavily.

The list you mentions has some great points for the guys who are already married tho.

The large untalked about reason why women aren’t fulfilling their gender roles is because we somehow got lost and stopped fulfilling ours.
This post is geared towards men in LTRs or marriages who aren’t getting the respect they deserve or atleast think they deserve at home.

1.) You say you are going to do stuff and don’t do it. The lawn needs cutting, the wash machine shakes when it’s on spin cycle and the kitchen sink has a constant slow drip. You say you are going to fix it every weekend, but never do.
Men mean what they say. When a woman sees you don’t keep your word she loses respect for you.

2.) You have made no progress as an individual.
Same job, no promotion. Same body, no gains. You are stagnant. Men progress, you should be evolving. Every year you should have goals and every year you should achieve them. She watching you stagnate bores her and begins to resent you.

3.) Boring sex.
Same moves, same positions, probably could set a clock at your attempts to get in her panties. it’s boring. Once in a while at a restaurant sneak her in the men’s room and bang her in the stall.
Play with her kitty at the movies.
Whip it out and tell her to suck it while your driving.
Be unpredictable, be fun.

4,) You don’t lay the law down the ****ing law.
You are the captain of the ship she has to acknowledge and respect that. It’s the natural order of things you need to make all the important decisions.

5.) Men pay the mortgag/rent
if you are king you have to finance the castle. Even if you and your lady make about the same, or her slightly more you should pay the mortgage. Let her pay all utilities and groceries. This is the manly thing to do. If you go half on rent you aren’t the king you’re a room mate with benefits.

These are a few of the chief reasons you don’t get the utmost respect at home. Everyone be safe and social distance.
All the points you've mentioned here should be for a man's own life and his own purpose, to make it as fun and fulfilling as possible.

Doing any of these things with the frame to please a woman or "make" her respect a man makes a man in HER frame.

I'm not married, maybe that's why I can't relate to what you've said.

I have read a lot of your posts, they've helped me in life, very authentic.

Yet, the moment a man's leverage to walk away goes, the competition anxiety fades away.

Women start to become more comfortable with a "sure" guy, hence the boatload of dead bedroom, pathetic marriages.

I'm open to new opinions and ideas, good post.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe any man should find the right point between do nothing and perform a second unpaid job just to keep his wife happy.

Personally Im fine with my first job the one that pays me well and dont need a second one.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've been saying this for years, to mixed reception. Many young guys seem to think that traditional masculinity is archaic/obsolete, and they feel no obligation to conform to roles that were never modeled for them in childhood. It's a sad state of affairs. Single mothers and exiled fathers have ruined Western Civilization.

On #5, I say, if it's your house, it should be in your name, and only your name. If you're letting her life there, cohabitation-wise(shacking up), then, yeah, make her pay the water and electric(but those should be in your name, too), and for groceries(and have her do the cooking).

However, keep in mind that, if things go sideways, if you haven't taken proper legal precautions, you still might be the one moving out.
If things go sideways it is better to end up trying to work things out without lawyers and basically give her what she would get if she got a lawyer. Way cheaper, way easier and you can get it done for under $800 with court filing fees. And save $20K+ in legal fees.

The only people winning anything in divorces are lawyers.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If things go sideways it is better to end up trying to work things out without lawyers and basically give her what she would get if she got a lawyer. Way cheaper, way easier and you can get it done for under $800 with court filing fees. And save $20K+ in legal fees.

The only people winning anything in divorces are lawyers.
Exactly.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a solid OP.

However, I take issue with #5.

I will never allow a woman to live in my house rent free. She has to have skin in the game. There will be an equitable distribution applied to housing expenses. I have no interest in financing a woman's lifestyle.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a solid OP.

However, I take issue with #5.

I will never allow a woman to live in my house rent free. She has to have skin in the game. There will be an equitable distribution applied to housing expenses. I have no interest in financing a woman's lifestyle.
Well would you have a problem if you pay mortgage and she is responsible for all utilities, cell phone bills, groceries and subscription services?(Netflix, amazon prime etc etc)

It may be a outdated mindset I just feel like the man takes care of the meat and the lady handles the potatoes..
It’s a power thing. It sub-communicates im more than capable of handling my own, your presence isn’t a necessity..

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well would you have a problem if you pay mortgage and she is responsible for all utilities, cell phone bills, groceries and subscription services?(Netflix, amazon prime etc etc)

It may be a outdated mindset I just feel like the man takes care of the meat and the lady handles the potatoes..
It’s a power thing. It sub-communicates im more than capable of handling my own, your presence isn’t a necessity..
I get where you're coming from. I just think in 2020 its impractical and far more trouble that its worth. You're handicapping what as a couple you can afford / invest in while gifting her full access to her salary. The other bills don't add up to even a fraction of what the mortgage will be. For all intents and purposes she is now living off of you.

My parents actually used the arrangement you are describing while making similar income (their salaries were very close). The result was my mom had huge lifestyle inflation and is piss poor with money. They inevitably divorced. She would buy expensive purses, fur coats, and Range Rovers because she could. She had nothing else to do with her money.