Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why would a dude want to choked during sex?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
single
mom
household

he either turns out for domestic violent championship
or Soyboy olympics

no inbetween

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is probably into getting dominated by Women. Just like some guys are into getting suffocated by a girl with a huge ass or getting tied up etc. These types have their own crazy fetishes but I have never really heard of a guy wanting to get choked during sex lol.

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't request it, but I've had it done a few times to me and it's hot as a once in a blue moon random thing. Do it if you want it or don't if you don't, that is maintaining frame.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea as much as being bitten while kissing, but apparently some women see too much redtube and think such things are the norm.

A girl once made my lips bleed with a bite, I put my hand on her face and pushed her hard against the bed and not only she wasnt scared but it even turned her on.

That scared me instead and I clearly didnt sleep with her, left the place after sex afraid for my own life.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of guys being into getting choked but I guess it's similar to guys who are into F3mDom/pegging. I'm guessing these guys like to be dominated kinda like how there are guys that derive sexual gratification from women humiliating them.

For example, guys who are into cucking derive sexual gratification from watching their wives sleep with other men.

There's also a phenomena called FinDom which is Financial Domination. Basically it's when a guy pays a woman to humiliate him because he derives some sort of weird sexual pleasure from it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you make of this?

First time I've heard a dude into being choked before
Who are you talking about? One of your plates? :rofl: Just kidding, bro. Was there a link that got taken down or something?

Anyway, I'm going to file this under "not my problem," lol.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind it, if I'm choking her too. Especially with all the allegations flying around these days (not so much in Italy yet fortunately) I feel more comfortable knowing a girl can give as good as she takes and is therefore unlikely to change her mind and decide I was abusing her.

Being bitten I enjoy, had some gnarly tooth marks on my chest a while ago, took a week to clear. Hey, a girl marking herself on you is basically a preselection signifier for the next chick. I don't bite, except her toes. They either love that or get angry, lol.

I don't even mind feeling a girl's teeth on my díck. Quite enjoy it actually.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind it, if I'm choking her too. Especially with all the allegations flying around these days (not so much in Italy yet fortunately) I feel more comfortable knowing a girl can give as good as she takes and is therefore unlikely to change her mind and decide I was abusing her.

Being bitten I enjoy, had some gnarly tooth marks on my chest a while ago, took a week to clear. Hey, a girl marking herself on you is basically a preselection signifier for the next chick. I don't bite, except her toes. They either love that or get angry, lol.

I don't even mind feeling a girl's teeth on my díck. Quite enjoy it actually.
Whatever floats your boat man but when I think of teeth on d1ck, images of the sandpaper masturbation scene comes into my mind from Human Centipede 2 movie. LOL

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure I've totally worked out why women like to get choked during sex, let alone men. But I've always said almost all sex can be boiled down to domination/submission to some extent or the other.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It probably has something to do with the emasculation of men in our current society, honestly at this point every time I think nothing new can surprise me some dipshiit proves me wrong.
A man might be ch0cked during sex out of "fairness" figuring it's no big deal. There were dudes who allowed "pegging" in terms of "fairness", even though it was not one of their desires. In the situations I studied, the man allowed his wife to peg him, because she had been allowing him anally.

Not very long after pegging him, she never saw him the same and many of the women completely lost interest in sex with their husbands as a result.

Last edited:

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of being choked. I like to be punched in the gut once or smacked once in a while though. Makes me go harder. Almost like its a fight, she hits me, I rail the **** out of her. Maybe it could be a similar thing?

I have heard of people dying from asphyxiation while masturbating. Maybe there is something there? Maybe some kind of fetish?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of guys being into getting choked but I guess it's similar to guys who are into F3mDom/pegging. I'm guessing these guys like to be dominated kinda like how there are guys that derive sexual gratification from women humiliating them.

For example, guys who are into cucking derive sexual gratification from watching their wives sleep with other men.

There's also a phenomena called FinDom which is Financial Domination. Basically it's when a guy pays a woman to humiliate him because he derives some sort of weird sexual pleasure from it.
Some of the men who watch their wives get fvcked are promiscuous men who fvck other women, so it's only the ball sack less cvcks who are submitted and weak.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember David Carradine?

The kung fu dude?

He died when he went overboard choking himself while rubbing one out.

Auto asphyxiation - choke yourself out and blow your load right when you start to lose consciousness.