"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Why would a dude want to choked during sex?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
single
mom
household

he either turns out for domestic violent championship
or Soyboy olympics

no inbetween
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Dude is probably into getting dominated by Women. Just like some guys are into getting suffocated by a girl with a huge ass or getting tied up etc. These types have their own crazy fetishes but I have never really heard of a guy wanting to get choked during sex lol.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Asseater

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
95
Age
33
I don't request it, but I've had it done a few times to me and it's hot as a once in a blue moon random thing. Do it if you want it or don't if you don't, that is maintaining frame.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Not my cup of tea as much as being bitten while kissing, but apparently some women see too much redtube and think such things are the norm.

A girl once made my lips bleed with a bite, I put my hand on her face and pushed her hard against the bed and not only she wasnt scared but it even turned her on.

That scared me instead and I clearly didnt sleep with her, left the place after sex afraid for my own life.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Never heard of guys being into getting choked but I guess it's similar to guys who are into F3mDom/pegging. I'm guessing these guys like to be dominated kinda like how there are guys that derive sexual gratification from women humiliating them.

For example, guys who are into cucking derive sexual gratification from watching their wives sleep with other men.

There's also a phenomena called FinDom which is Financial Domination. Basically it's when a guy pays a woman to humiliate him because he derives some sort of weird sexual pleasure from it.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I don't mind it, if I'm choking her too. Especially with all the allegations flying around these days (not so much in Italy yet fortunately) I feel more comfortable knowing a girl can give as good as she takes and is therefore unlikely to change her mind and decide I was abusing her.

Being bitten I enjoy, had some gnarly tooth marks on my chest a while ago, took a week to clear. Hey, a girl marking herself on you is basically a preselection signifier for the next chick. I don't bite, except her toes. They either love that or get angry, lol.

I don't even mind feeling a girl's teeth on my díck. Quite enjoy it actually.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I don't mind it, if I'm choking her too. Especially with all the allegations flying around these days (not so much in Italy yet fortunately) I feel more comfortable knowing a girl can give as good as she takes and is therefore unlikely to change her mind and decide I was abusing her.

Being bitten I enjoy, had some gnarly tooth marks on my chest a while ago, took a week to clear. Hey, a girl marking herself on you is basically a preselection signifier for the next chick. I don't bite, except her toes. They either love that or get angry, lol.

I don't even mind feeling a girl's teeth on my díck. Quite enjoy it actually.
Whatever floats your boat man but when I think of teeth on d1ck, images of the sandpaper masturbation scene comes into my mind from Human Centipede 2 movie. LOL
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,948
I'm not sure I've totally worked out why women like to get choked during sex, let alone men. But I've always said almost all sex can be boiled down to domination/submission to some extent or the other.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It probably has something to do with the emasculation of men in our current society, honestly at this point every time I think nothing new can surprise me some dipshiit proves me wrong.
A man might be ch0cked during sex out of "fairness" figuring it's no big deal. There were dudes who allowed "pegging" in terms of "fairness", even though it was not one of their desires. In the situations I studied, the man allowed his wife to peg him, because she had been allowing him anally.

Not very long after pegging him, she never saw him the same and many of the women completely lost interest in sex with their husbands as a result.
 
Last edited:

CopperHead

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
129
Age
37
I'm not a fan of being choked. I like to be punched in the gut once or smacked once in a while though. Makes me go harder. Almost like its a fight, she hits me, I rail the **** out of her. Maybe it could be a similar thing?

I have heard of people dying from asphyxiation while masturbating. Maybe there is something there? Maybe some kind of fetish?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Never heard of guys being into getting choked but I guess it's similar to guys who are into F3mDom/pegging. I'm guessing these guys like to be dominated kinda like how there are guys that derive sexual gratification from women humiliating them.

For example, guys who are into cucking derive sexual gratification from watching their wives sleep with other men.

There's also a phenomena called FinDom which is Financial Domination. Basically it's when a guy pays a woman to humiliate him because he derives some sort of weird sexual pleasure from it.
Some of the men who watch their wives get fvcked are promiscuous men who fvck other women, so it's only the ball sack less cvcks who are submitted and weak.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
Remember David Carradine?

The kung fu dude?

He died when he went overboard choking himself while rubbing one out.

Auto asphyxiation - choke yourself out and blow your load right when you start to lose consciousness.
 
Top